Standard memberRemoved
Spirituality 11 Mar '18 14:46
  1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 19:26
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Typical troll post by the Head Troll Emeritus.

You’re really trolling like your old self and showin’ the young uns a thing or two about trolling.

Just don’t over-exert yourself!
    I used your own favored emoticon as a parody. I'm rather embarrassed for you, labeling yourself as you just did, as a typical troll.

(4 troll accusations in one post. Lovely).
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 20:27
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Well, I doubt you'll get a response from Rajk since he's over in another thread denying the existence of an actual being called Satan, and subsequently, I suspect, denying the literal bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Works follow after salvation. How can one do good works without first trusting? It's the logical sequence.
    Lmfao
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 20:29
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    In your opinion, what is the consequence if someone doesn’t follow Jesus’ words?
    You are living it bro

Delusion
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 21:16
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I used your own favored emoticon as a parody. I'm rather embarrassed for you, labeling yourself as you just did, as a typical troll.

(4 troll accusations in one post. Lovely).
    Oh, you’re so clever.

Quick, close your browser. Your doctor, er patient, is coming in.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 22:40
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Regurgating church doctrine without using your common sense.

I will pass and leave you in you ignorance.
    What? Is James 1:26 too much for you to swallow?

I'll leave you to your shallow vitriolic pontificating.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 23:07
    FMF, who purported to be a learned Christian at one time, didn’t know Ecclesiastes was in the Old Testament and now you apparently don’t know Jesus Christ’s arrival on earth was after Job lived by a few thousand years.
    FMF, who purported to be a learned Christian at one time, didn’t know Ecclesiastes was in the Old Testament....

This is a lie.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 00:43
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Without faith it is impossible to please God. Faith comes first, then salvation, and works follow.

Without salvation one is dead to doing good works. Before salvation one is merely a "whited wall" incapable of doing good works.

Read carefully James 1:26
    [b]"For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

Wit ...[text shortened]... e good works which are the evidence of faith.

Faith. Salvation. Spirit. Works. In that order.[/b]
    Are you one of the sheep of Christ?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 02:31
    Originally posted by @fmf
    [b]FMF, who purported to be a learned Christian at one time, didn’t know Ecclesiastes was in the Old Testament....

This is a lie.[/b]
    I’m not surprised at this claim as I’d be embarrassed as all get out if I made that mistake.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 02:52
    I’m not surprised at this claim as I’d be embarrassed as all get out if I made that mistake.
    I am not embarrassed. You are lying. I've known which Testament of the Bible Ecclesiastes is in since about 1969 or 1970. In what year did you know it? Four years ago, presumably. You are an oaf. And you are a liar who claims to be guided by "God's Holy Spirit".
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 02:58
    I am not embarrassed. You are lying. I've known which Testament of the Bible Ecclesiastes is in since about 1969 or 1970. In what year did you know it? Four years ago, presumably. You are an oaf. And you are a liar who claims to be guided by "God's Holy Spirit".
    Why did you then quote Ecclesiastes - specifically refer to my citation of Ecclesiastes 12:13 - and then question whether Christians were supposed to observe that?

Come on.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 03:01
    Why did you then quote Ecclesiastes - specifically refer to my citation of Ecclesiastes 12:13 - and then question whether Christians were supposed to observe that?

Come on.
    I am not interested in how you are going to dissect your lie. Is your behaviour indicative of the influence of the Christian "Jesus" figure at work in you? If you believe that Christians are not required to observe their God's commandments, then so be it.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 03:08
    I am not interested in how you are going to dissect your lie. Is your behaviour indicative of the influence of the Christian "Jesus" figure at work in you? If you believe that Christians are not required to observe their God's commandments, then so be it.
    You’re avoiding the question (as usual.) And I suspect you’re avoiding it because you got caught making an elementary error that revealed your claim of being a former Christian is, well, to be polite, made up.

We already had a conversation last night about Christians’ “obligations” (to use your word) to their religion. You sadly abandoned that conversation for pool whizzing. If you want to pick up the conversation where you left it off, feel free.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 03:11
    You’re avoiding the question (as usual.) And I suspect you’re avoiding it because you got caught making an elementary error that revealed your claim of being a former Christian is, well, to be polite, made up.

We already had a conversation last night about Christians’ “obligations” (to use your word) to their religion. You sadly abandoned that convers ...[text shortened]... ion for pool whizzing. If you want to pick up the conversation where you left it off, feel free.
    You have been caught in a lie. I didn't quote Ecclesiastes. You did.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 03:14
    If you want to pick up the conversation where you left it off, feel free.
    It's all here on Thread 176226
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 03:22
    You have been caught in a lie. I didn't quote Ecclesiastes. You did.
    You referenced my citation, tiger. In essence, you quoted my quote and questioned whether Christians were supposed to follow it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree