1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 May '18 08:532 edits
    In Thread 17709 on page 4, @tom-wolsey declared that he loved me.

Presumably and quite obviously his comment was meant as a Christian love; but I don’t think he is telling the truth.

I make no apology for my statement, I simply don’t believe him. I think he is making it up, being dishonest in order to make a forum point to me and to those other “brothers” reading his posts.

I think him saying he loves me is a classic example of the casual dishonestly, pious hubris and lack of principle that many of the so-called Christians display in this forum.

Now, some will read my post and hate me for saying this, but I am being honest, brutally honest. I do not believe him when he says he loves me, I wonder if you do...and if you don’t and you do happen to think the same as me would you say so I wonder?

Here’s the difference between divegeester and Tom Wolsey...I will tell you the truth.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 08:59
    Originally posted by @divegeester

Presumably and quite obviously his comment was meant as a Christian love; but I don’t think he is telling the truth.

I make no apology for my statement, I simply don’t believe him. I think he is making it up, being dishonest in order to make a forum point to me and t ...[text shortened]... onder?

Here’s the difference between divegeester and Tom Wolsey...I will tell you the truth.
    I don’t love you. I don’t even like you. And I don’t think you’re a Christian based on how often you exclusively attack Christians in here (this thread is just the latest example,) your embarrassing obsequiousness to atheists and your obsession with posting about God “burning people alive for eternity.”
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:00

I make no apology for my statement, I simply don’t believe him. I think he is making it up, being dishonest in order to make a forum point to me and t ...[text shortened]... onder?

Ok, tell the truth.

Was Jesus Christ God in the flesh?

Do you believe in the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?

Did Jesus Christ die for the sins of the world?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:01
    whodey once boasted on this forum that a supernatural process had made him a person who loves his enemies. I asked him for one example of this love he has for his enemies taken from any post of his on the Debates Forum where he has been posting about his enemies for a decade. He couldn't come up with a single example.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:07
    Originally posted by @fmf
    whodey once boasted on this forum that a supernatural process had made him a person who loves his enemies. I asked him for one example of this love he has for his enemies taken from any post of his on the Debates Forum where he has been posting about his enemies for a decade. He couldn't come up with a single example.
    I am also being trolled in this thread now. But it’s ok becuase he doesn’t love me and feels the visceral need to demonstrate it.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:09
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Ok, tell the truth.

Was Jesus Christ God in the flesh?

Do you believe in the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?

Did Jesus Christ die for the sins of the world?
    divegeester will never answer these three questions because he either doesn’t believe any of it or he does believe it but is embarrassed about what the atheists will think of him if he admits it.

He routinely runs from these questions like a scalded dog.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:11
    I am also being trolled in this thread now. But it’s ok becuase he doesn’t love me and feels the visceral need to demonstrate it.
    I don’t love you because you relentlessly attack Christians in here and then try to play the victim. You’re not an honest or principled poster, but, worse than that, you’re not an honest or principled guy.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:14
    You have been testifying that Jesus is God in the flesh, that you believe in the resurrection of Jesus, and that Jesus died for the sins of the world on this forum for ten years. Why are you being trolled about it?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:18
    You have been testifying that Jesus is God in the flesh, that you believe in the resurrection of Jesus, and that Jesus died for the sins of the world on this forum for ten years. Why are you being trolled about it?
    What a surprise, an atheist is backing divegeester and almost certainly lying to boot. divegeester has said none of that in all the time I’ve been here and he’s not only had ample opportunities, he’s avoided direct questions.

I guess Kiddo’s giving you the green light for you to give the old wink, wink, nudge, nudge routine. Why sure I believe all that!
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:24
    I could quite easily and with honestly and a clear conscience respond to the trolling and unequivocally state my position, but I’m not going to...at least not on demand by the likes of forum trolls like Romans1009 and dj2becker.

Here is what I will say: you FMF I have known loosely for 10 years and quite closely as good friends for at least 5 years. I have infinitely more in common with you, an atheist, in terms of interests, values, and integrity, than I do with any of the self-righteous religionists in this forum.

Now if that is a problem for some here, I don’t give shlt.

PS despite knowing you, your background and your family to some extent...despite you inviting me to your home to share your hospitality and Indonesian style of ex-patriot culture and lifestyle I do have to say that I don’t “love you”...I’d say a strong “like” with a reasonable and sincere “caring” about your wellbeing is pretty accurate. I do hope that is ok.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:30
    I do have to say that I don’t “love you”...I’d say a strong “like” with a reasonable and sincere “caring” about your wellbeing is pretty accurate.
    🙁
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:30
    I could quite easily and with honestly and a clear conscience respond to the trolling and unequivocally state my position, but I’m not going to...at least not on demand by the likes of forum trolls like Romans1009 and dj2becker.

Here is what I will say: you FMF I have known loosely for 10 years and quite closely as good friends for at least 5 years. ...[text shortened]... a reasonable and sincere “caring” about your wellbeing is pretty accurate. I do hope that is ok.
    <<I could quite easily and with honestly and a clear conscience respond to the trolling and unequivocally state my position, but I’m not going to...at least not on demand by the likes of forum trolls like Romans1009 and dj2becker.>>

You think asking you if Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, was Resurrected and died for the sins of the world is trolling you?

That says a lot. I’d happily answer in the affirmative to all three questions no matter who asked me, how often they asked me, what time they asked me and where they asked me.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:411 edit
    double post
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:44
    I have been around admirable and inspiring Christians all my life ~ to this day I work with them, for them, and get involved in many things because of them and because of the integrity they demonstrate in their attitudes and good works.

One of the reasons this forum is so intriguing for me is that, what we see coagulated here - most of them but not all - ar ...[text shortened]... I was a Christian myself, I would not have lasted 28 adult years. But, thankfully, they weren't.
    It’s ironic - and quite hilarious - that in a thread created solely to troll a Christian, an atheist and his lickspittle are complaining about Christians being trolls while simultaneously giving each other soul kisses over their alleged integrity and principles.

You just can’t make this stuff up.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:45

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree