1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 02:00
    Originally posted by @fmf
    No, it's absolutely fine. You are wrong. But thanks for your suggestions.
    It’s hardly surprising you think personal attacks and trolling threads are “absolutely fine.” You’re the biggest troll on here.

And while you’ve declared yourself the “main poster,” I’m the “Best Main Poster” - in terms of quantity AND quality.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Kiddo.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 02:02
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Tom Wolsey is lying about loving me with a brotherly love; why don’t you think this type of casual dishonesty is pertinent to the real issues of spirituality?
    Much more pertinent and important to the topic of spirituality is your casual dishonesty in claiming not to be ashamed of believing in Jesus Christ.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '18 02:03
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    As we should not sit here and concentrate on demonizing individual members of the forum, we should focus on tackling the real issues pertinent to spirituality.
    I look forward to seeing how you demonstrate your opposition to people "demonizing individual members of the forum".
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 02:06
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    (1) Name in the thread title is almost never to say something good; it is almost always a springboard for singling someone out and hoping to gang up on them.

(2) A proper thread title describes the content.

As we should not sit here and concentrate on demonizing individual members of the forum, we should focus on tackling the real issues pertinent to spirituality.
    <<As we should not sit here and concentrate on demonizing individual members of the forum, we should focus on tackling the real issues pertinent to spirituality.>>

All the atheist and faux Christian trolls can do is demonize individual members of the forum.

Once they try to “tackle the real issues pertinent to spirituality,” tha banana peels go flying and the pratfalls soon follow.

It’s truly breathtaking.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 02:09
    I see.

Tell me, before your God, that you honestly believe that my “stand by me” thread was me “grovelling for attention”.
    What would you call it, tiger? It was embarrassing.

Not as bad as the “God is not omniscient” thread started by Flaming Cheeks of Embarrassment, but it was pretty close.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 02:11
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I look forward to seeing how you demonstrate your opposition to people "demonizing individual members of the forum".
    That’s something a troll would look forward to, no doubt about that.

But the “Best Main Poster” looks forward to substantive discussions - not mindless trolling and pool whizzing like the “main poster.”
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 02:13
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I'm frankly surprised that you are not more embarrassed by your own constant groveling for approval and attention.
    Speak it, sister!
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    31 May '18 02:38
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Was Jesus Christ God in the flesh?

Do you believe in the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?

Did Jesus Christ die for the sins of the world?
    Nobody knows, including you, which I would think is a clue.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 May '18 02:531 edit
    Tom Wolsey is lying about loving me with a brotherly love; why don’t you think this type of casual dishonesty is pertinent to the real issues of spirituality?
    Can you prove that he is lying or are you just happy to spread your suspicions about Tom as a fact? This amounts to character assassination.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 May '18 03:48
    Whodey, oh what basis are you “prepared” to believe anything Tom Wolsey says, but not anything I say?
    Oh for the love of Pete, Ok!

But you better not make me regret this! 😠
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 03:511 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Oh for the love of Pete, Ok!

But you better not make me regret this! 😠
    Now he’ll accuse you of lying or “casual dishonesty” for saying you’ll believe anything he says.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 May '18 04:25
    I see.

Tell me, before your God, that you honestly believe that my “stand by me” thread was me “grovelling for attention”.
    Do you think Suzianne believes in a different God to you? If not why do you say 'your' God and not 'our' God? Also don't you think God sees everything we say anyway regardless of whether we claim to say it before Him?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 04:49
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Do you think Suzianne believes in a different God to you? If not why do you say 'your' God and not 'our' God? Also don't you think God sees everything we say anyway regardless of whether we claim to say it before Him?
    That “your God” instead of “our God” was a very interesting slip by divegeester. Don’t see how he can explain it so am sure he won’t even try.

Great catch.

Your second question is also on the mark.

divegeester’s card is well and truly marked.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 May '18 04:51
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    That “your God” instead of “our God” was a very interesting slip by divegeester. Don’t see how he can explain it so am sure he won’t even try.

Great catch.

Your second question is also on the mark.

Know knows, maybe 'his God' is not omnipresent.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 05:00
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Know knows, maybe 'his God' is not omnipresent.
    I wonder if divegeester even believes in Christianity. His relentless and exclusive attacks on Christians, soul kisses with atheists, obsession with saying God “burns people alive for eternity,” refusal to say if Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, was Resurrected and died for the sins of the world, and now this very revealing “your God” slip to Suzi Q.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree