For the love of Tom Wolsey

For the love of Tom Wolsey

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
31 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
I’ve never once seen you unequivocaly state your position on eternal suffering.
Scripture seems to indicate that there is eternal suffering.

Do I like it? No, but I also don't like the suffering in this world much either.

What I will not do, however, is reject reality just because I may not understand or like it.

The conclusion that I've come to over the years is that the one thing that is desperately missing in the continually wayward Earth is the fear of God. Either people don't believe he exists or, if he does, he will not punish them for wrongdoing in any way.

That leads to hell on earth.

F

Moves
31 May 18

Originally posted by @whodey
And you wonder why I'm so glib and flippant?
People wonder why you are so glib and flippant on the Debates Forum too. You are what you post whodey.

w

Moves
31 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
People wonder why you are so glib and flippant on the Debates Forum too. You are what you post whodey.
The debate forums is a mosh pit full of trolls that only wish to derail your threads.

F

Moves
01 Jun 18

The debate forums is a mosh pit full of trolls that only wish to derail your threads.
It's where your posting style and infamous lack of integrity has its natural habitat.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
01 Jun 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
So you’re an atheist or you just don’t believe in the Christian God?
I'm pagan, thought you knew that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jun 18

Originally posted by @apathist
I'm pagan, thought you knew that.
I didn’t know that. What does that mean? You believe in multiple gods? I’ve heard the term but am not sure what pagans believe.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
01 Jun 18

I didn’t know that. What does that mean? You believe in multiple gods? I’ve heard the term but am not sure what pagans believe.
You seriously don't know? I'd love to share my experiences with American pagans but, you may regret asking. Another time perhaps. When you've got an hour. Or so.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jun 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
You seriously don't know? I'd love to share my experiences with American pagans but, you may regret asking. Another time perhaps. When you've got an hour. Or so.
The dictionary definition of pagan isn’t very helpful. I think it said someone who does not subscribe to any of the major world religions.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Jun 18

In fairness sir, most of your threads there are 'self- derailing.'

😵

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
02 Jun 18

The dictionary definition of pagan isn’t very helpful.
Yeh. Dictionaries are full of shyte.
Pagan actually means (insert romans1009 definition)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Jun 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
Yeh. Dictionaries are full of shyte.
Pagan actually means (insert romans1009 definition)
You left out the part of my quote where I gave the dictionary definition to show why it wasn’t helpful. It’s far too broad to be meaningful.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
02 Jun 18

The dictionary definition of pagan isn’t very helpful. I think it said someone who does not subscribe to any of the major world religions.
I've known many pagans, up close and personal. American pagans. They are usually fluffy bunny New Age wiccan types but not always.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Jun 18

I've known many pagans, up close and personal. American pagans. They are usually fluffy bunny New Age wiccan types but not always.
It's good to have Pagan friends. They worship the ground you walk on...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
It's good to have Pagan friends. They worship the ground you walk on...
Ba-da-boom!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Jun 18

I bet Heartpence gets along well with pagans. He likes fluffy bunnies.