For the love of Tom Wolsey

For the love of Tom Wolsey

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 May 18

Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.

Ephesians 4:32

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.

Ephesians 4:32
I’m glad you’re reading the Bible. Better than the atheist websites you’re fond of surfing.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 May 18

'A worthless person, a wicked man, goes about with crooked speech, winks with his eyes, signals with his feet, points with his finger, with perverted heart devises evil, continually sowing discord; therefore calamity will come upon him suddenly; in a moment he will be broken beyond healing.'

Proverbs 6:12-16

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
'A worthless person, a wicked man, goes about with crooked speech, winks with his eyes, signals with his feet, points with his finger, with perverted heart devises evil, continually sowing discord; therefore calamity will come upon him suddenly; in a moment he will be broken beyond healing.'

Proverbs 6:12-16
I’m glad you’re reading the Bible. Better than the atheist websites you’re fond of surfing.

w

Moves
31 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Now he’ll accuse you of lying or “casual dishonesty” for saying you’ll believe anything he says.
Curses, I fell right into that one! 😠

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @whodey
Curses, I fell right into that one! 😠
Considering that you rarely contribute anything other than flipancy and glib comments to shroud your religious and intellectual cowardice (both in this forum and debates), I would say you have little to worry about other than wether or not you will be on Tom Wolsey’s list of people he supposedly has a Christian brotherly love for.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Considering that you rarely contribute anything other than flipancy and glib comments to shroud your religious and intellectual cowardice (both in this forum and debates), I would say you have little to worry about other than wether or not you will be on Tom Wolsey’s list of people he supposedly has a Christian brotherly love for.
Do you do these psychological projection posts on purpose or are you really that unaware of your online persona in here?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 May 18
1 edit

divegeester: “Do you love me Tom (Wolsey)?

Tom Wolsey: “Absolutely”

The above is either the truth or a lie.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 May 18

divegeester: “Do you love me Tom (Wolsey)?

Tom Wolsey: “Absolutely”

The above is either the truth or a lie.
There are different kinds of love, tiger.

For example, you love Miss Alawat, you love Kiddo and you love PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off. Isn’t each one of those loves different?

w

Moves
31 May 18

You sit around here sulking and pouting about theological issues that rub you the wrong way, like the doctrine of hell and refuse to leave until everyone agrees with you. I assume it would make you feel better if they did. I've stated my positions plainly over the years but you refuse to hear them because you reject them out of hand coupled with continuous ad hominem attacks like this one.

And you wonder why I'm so glib and flippant?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 May 18

You sit around here sulking and pouting about theological issues that rub you the wrong way, like the doctrine of hell and refuse to leave until everyone agrees with you. I assume it would make you feel better if they did. I've stated my positions plainly over the years but you refuse to hear them because you reject them out of hand coupled with continuous ad hominem attacks like this one.

And you wonder why I'm so glib and flippant?
tiger can be glib and flippant too but only when he’s fussy and hasn’t had his nap.

A PB&J sandwich usually calms him down.

w

Moves
31 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
tiger can be glib and flippant too but only when he’s fussy and hasn’t had his nap.

A PB&J sandwich usually calms him down.
Mmmm. P&J.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 May 18
1 edit

I've stated my positions plainly over the years but you refuse to hear them because you reject them out of hand coupled with continuous ad hominem attacks like this one.
I’ve never once seen you unequivocaly state your position on eternal suffering.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
31 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Can you prove that he is lying or are you just happy to spread your suspicions about Tom as a fact? This amounts to character assassination.
That was ironic. I like Tom, and have spread zero dirt.

It's just that there are no gods apparent. Exactly like all the stories you care about are just fiction.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 May 18

Originally posted by @apathist
That was ironic. I like Tom, and have spread zero dirt.

It's just that there are no gods apparent. Exactly like all the stories you care about are just fiction.
So you’re an atheist or you just don’t believe in the Christian God?