1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:451 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You FMF I have known loosely for 10 years and quite closely as good friends for at least 5 years. I have infinitely more in common with you, an atheist, in terms of interests, values, and integrity, than I do with any of the self-righteous religionists in this forum.
    I have been around admirable and inspiring Christians all my life ~ to this day I work with them, for them, and get involved in many things because of them and because of the integrity they demonstrate in their attitudes and good works.

One of the reasons this forum is so intriguing for me is that, what we see coagulated here - most of them but not all - are the ugliest, most unprincipled, most pretentious, and least-able-to-process-dissent bunch of people ~ hiding their behaviour behind the label "Christian" and tawdry use of Bible quotes ~ that I have ever come across. Fascinating.

If what "Christians" [generally] are here @ RHP had been what the "Christians" around me [generally] were when I was a Christian myself, I would not have lasted 28 adult years. But, thankfully, they weren't. Being virtually surrounded by obnoxious "Christians" was not my experience and it was not a factor in me losing my faith.

Being virtually surrounded by obnoxious "Christians" on this message board nowadays - in constrast to my Christian environment in 'real life' here - is very interesting.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:46
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    It’s ironic - and quite hilarious - that in a thread created solely to troll a Christian, an atheist and his lickspittle are complaining about Christians being trolls while simultaneously giving each other soul kisses over their alleged integrity and principles.

You just can’t make this stuff up.
    It’s ironic - and quite hilarious - that in a thread created solely to troll a Christian, an atheist and his lickspittle are complaining about Christians being trolls while simultaneously giving each other soul kisses over their alleged integrity and principles.

You just can’t make this stuff up.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 09:47
    Originally posted by @fmf
    [b]I have been around admirable and inspiring Christians all my life ~ to this day I work with them, for them, and get involved in many things because of them and because of the integrity they demonstrate in their attitudes and good works.

One of the reasons this forum is so intriguing for me is that, what we see coagulated here - most of them but not all - ...[text shortened]... adays - in constrast to my Christian environment in 'real life' here - is very interesting.
    [/b]
    Good grief. Kiddo’s losing it.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 May '18 11:33
    In Thread 17709 on page 4, @tom-wolsey declared that he loved me.

Presumably and quite obviously his comment was meant as a Christian love; but I don’t think he is telling the truth.

I make no apology for my statement, I simply don’t believe him. I think he is making it up, being dishonest in order to make a forum point to me and t ...[text shortened]... onder?

Here’s the difference between divegeester and Tom Wolsey...I will tell you the truth.
    “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

Jess C. Scott
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 May '18 11:35
    In Thread 17709 on page 4, @tom-wolsey declared that he loved me.

Presumably and quite obviously his comment was meant as a Christian love; but I don’t think he is telling the truth.

I make no apology for my statement, I simply don’t believe him. I think he is making it up, being dishonest in order to make a forum point to me and t ...[text shortened]... onder?

Here’s the difference between divegeester and Tom Wolsey...I will tell you the truth.
    Brotherly love or charitable love is clearly defined in 1 Cor 13. An example of it was given in the story of the Good Samaritan, where love is something that is demonstrated by action. The Priest and Levite in that story would have spoken about love but their love was mere words.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 May '18 18:281 edit
    I notice that Tom Wolsey has decided not to either defend his claim that he loves me, nor retract it.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 18:35
    I notice that Tom Wolsey has decided not to either defend his claim that he loves me, nor retract it.
    Sounds like you’re being a “willy-waving attention seeker.”

LOL!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 May '18 18:39
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Brotherly love or charitable love is clearly defined in 1 Cor 13. An example of it was given in the story of the Good Samaritan, where love is something that is demonstrated by action. The Priest and Levite in that story would have spoken about love but their love was mere words.
    Don’t you think it is odd that a person whom I’ve never met and whom has only just starting posting again at RHP would claim to love me in that brotherly Christian sort of way?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 May '18 18:42
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I have been around admirable and inspiring Christians all my life ~ to this day I work with them, for them, and get involved in many things because of them and because of the integrity they demonstrate in their attitudes and good works.

One of the reasons this forum is so intriguing for me is that, what we see coagulated here - most of them but not all - ar ...[text shortened]... nowadays - in constrast to my Christian environment in 'real life' here - is very interesting.
    I see, so you prefer the obnoxious atheists here at RHP?

Do tell.
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 May '18 18:48
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I see, so you prefer the obnoxious atheists here at RHP?

Do tell.
    You hold your own in the obnoxious stakes Whodey.
  11. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    30 May '18 18:58
    I am also being trolled in this thread now. But it’s ok becuase he doesn’t love me and feels the visceral need to demonstrate it.
    Seriously. You create a troll thread and then whine about being trolled within it?

Apart from some really low IQ individuals, I have never witnessed this level of projection. It's passive aggressive as hell. You ask a question, then if you don't get the answer you're looking for, you call the other person a liar.

Will you be keeping the trolling up until I give you the answer you desire?

Love always,
    Tommy
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 May '18 20:241 edit
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Seriously. You create a troll thread and then whine about being trolled within it?

Apart from some really low IQ individuals, I have never witnessed this level of projection. It's passive aggressive as hell. You ask a question, then if you don't get the answer you're looking for, you call the other person a liar.

Love always,
    Tommy
    You’re just upset that I’ve accurately called you on your dishonesty Tom Wolsey.

You claimed to have brotherly love for certain Christians here and I suspected you were lying so I asked you if you loved me and you replied “absolutely”. You were lying, on both counts.

As I’ve said many times before, it is this casual dishonesty by certain Christians such as yourself, that makes attending this forum quite interesting and I think you having a go at me over this is just another aspect your whole facade here.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 20:44
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey

Love always,
    Tommy
    He actually creates quite a few threads whose sole purpose is trolling and harassing Christians.

But then he’ll ask these very same Christians to stand with him and be honest and principled by expressing their support and love for him. The guy’s very confused.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 20:48
    You’re just upset that I’ve accurately called you on your dishonesty Tom Wolsey.

You claimed to have brotherly love for certain Christians here and I suspected you were lying so I asked you if you loved me and you replied “absolutely”. You were lying, on both counts.

As I’ve said many times before, it is this casual dishonesty by certain Christ ...[text shortened]... sting and I think you having a go at me over this is just another aspect your whole facade here.
    You’re not a Christian - either that or you’re so ashamed to believe in Jesus Christ, that you’ve become a basket case.

Here’s some honest advice for you - Either drop Christ or drop the obsession with attacking Christians and pleasing atheists.

Your attempt to do both is gonna land you in the booby hatch next to Kiddo and Heartpence.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 May '18 20:522 edits
    If the religionists in this forum didn’t lie, then I’m not sure what purpose there would be in coming here.

Tom if you’re really upset at me calling you out for lying about your brotherly love for me then I’ll think of a way to make it up to you.

Edit; actually you’re not “Tom” are you, you’re aledgedly sumydid, or so you say, but someone else here doesn’t believe you about that either.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree