forgiveness of sin

forgiveness of sin

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Mar 17

Roigam..?

F

Moves
30 Mar 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Has he gone shopping again?
For toothpaste, perhaps.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Mar 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Oh come now, surely this just depends on where you were born.

If you had been born in India you would surely realize that there is the One Spirit that moves through all things however there are several gods.
And the first writings of "God" were the Upanishads - scholarly speaking.
Remember that Hinduism is not an exclusive religion, when the Bu ...[text shortened]... with the times and acknowledge other "spiritualities", then, in my eyes, it is a dead religion.
Nope, truth is truth regardless from where you come from. Others may believe different
things, they may be from different areas, but there is only One God.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Mar 17

It claims to have a unique nature because of Jesus having died for our sins.

But I say that's baloney. If he was a real man, I have no doubt he wielded the 'force' with grace and poise, but to say that your "salvation" depends on anothers death is just wrong.
It's misplaced loyalty,paying allegiance and obedience to the wrong master.
And we all ...[text shortened]... rientating fact into our lives, or we can continue to sleep by the kids version of spirituality.
My salvation depends upon the God who forgives sins. If you want to dismiss Jesus, so
be it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Mar 17
1 edit

I don't belittle nor disregard Jesus.
But there is no "God" you realize that right.
God is merely the light and photons and crap moving through all things. It is the mana of the universe.
It is not a divine entity.

Don't you think Jesus is sick of all you guys just 'revolving around him' ?
Do you think that people that revolve around spiritual ...[text shortened]... as been said by others. In fact, if anything, many Christian values seem to be based on Hinduism
Yes you do, by saying what you have, you've moved into a group known as anti-Christ.

1 John 2:21-23King James Version (KJV)
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Mar 17

Originally posted by KellyJayYes you do, by saying what you have, you've moved into a group known as anti-Christ.
Having other beliefs does not make one an anti-christ. It is true though that the abrahamic religions are very intolerant.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Mar 17

Originally posted by apathist
Having other beliefs does not make one an anti-christ. It is true though that the abrahamic religions are very intolerant.
Did you read the passage I quoted? I didn't pick that out of the air due to my views, it is
what scripture calls those that fit that description.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Mar 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
Did you read the passage I quoted? I didn't pick that out of the air due to my views, it is
what scripture calls those that fit that description.
I know you don't understand this, but the fact that people may hold other beliefs doesn't imply that they are making claims about your beliefs. The intolerance is flowing in one direction only.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Mar 17

I know you don't understand this, but the fact that people may hold other beliefs doesn't imply that they are making claims about your beliefs. The intolerance is flowing in one direction only.
Did you read the scripture? My beliefs have nothing to do with this! I didn't say "I believe your this". It isn't me being affected by anything he said, I am not the one being rejected, who cares about what I believe or think? If however scripture says something that is the only that matters.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Mar 17
1 edit

... My beliefs have nothing to do with this! I didn't say "I believe your this". It isn't me being affected by anything he said, I am not the one being rejected, who cares about what I believe or think? If however scripture says something that is the only that matters.
Your words do not line up. Since scripture is all that matters, and you gave the response to karoly as you did, the implication is obvious. I note that you haven't said you don't "believe your (sic) this" to the man!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Mar 17
2 edits

Your words do not line up. Since scripture is all that matters, and you gave the response to karoly as you did, the implication is obvious. I note that you haven't said you [b]don't "believe your (sic) this" to the man![/b]
That's right I went to scripture I didn't make something up on the fly a source for what I said was provided.

Moves
30 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
For toothpaste, perhaps.
He's been gone a long time, maybe he's popped into see Galveston75.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Mar 17

That's right I went to scripture I didn't make something up on the fly a source for what I said was provided.
So you pass up the invitation to clarify your belief about karoly and whether or not he is "anti-christ", instead choosing to invoke your "source".

The source that gives us Numbers 31:17-18, and jesus christ goddamn it start looking and the horror goes on too long. 1 Corinthians 7:4 Luke 14:26 Deuteronomy 22:20

And on and on. But hey, pick a quote that lets you express intolerance, and you're on board, even as you hide your true thoughts.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 Mar 17

I'm in a bad mood, sorry, I'd rather be optimistic, but these people around me, they don't introspect or value logic and reason or their minds are closed and dishonest. We are cavefolk with tech, and we are dangerous.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Mar 17

I'm in a bad mood, sorry, I'd rather be optimistic, but these people around me, they don't introspect or value logic and reason or their minds are closed and dishonest. We are cavefolk with tech, and we are dangerous.
I wait till you cool off before I reply, you don't sound like your normal self.