1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 23:40
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I wait till you cool off before I reply, you don't sound like your normal self.
    You still will not clarify whether your accusation against karoly is something you believe in or not. You never will, I bet. You are a lawyer at heart, using words like "truth" but only to your desired end.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 23:57
    Originally posted by apathist
    You [b]still will not clarify whether your accusation against karoly is something you believe in or not. You never will, I bet. You are a lawyer at heart, using words like "truth" but only to your desired end.[/b]
    I believe when you speak against Christ your an anti-Christ, when what Jesus did for us is denyed as needed, or called as one among many ways to God, your an anti-Christ.

The difference between Jesus and every other way to God, God sent Jesus to save us, every other path to God didn't come from God. Therefore not acceptable to God.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 02:45
    I believe when you speak against Christ your an anti-Christ,...
    It is "you're", not "your", said already. But you don't listen.

Perhaps your christ is true. Therefore I am not your anti-christ. Did I move too fast for you there.

But perhaps your christ is not true. That is the nature of beliefs. No human knows with surety the things that are not known. There are many many beliefs about the subject of gods.

If your gods will punish people who guessed wrong about which gods exist, then your god is rotten. If your gods will punish people for guessing wrong and do so with infinite torture, your gods are evil in the spirit and should be opposed by right-thinking mortals.

I've shown you how stupid your bible is. Of course you have no actual response.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 02:50
    It is "you're", not "your", said already. But you don't listen.

Perhaps your christ is true. Therefore I am not your anti-christ. Did I move too fast for you there.

But perhaps your christ is not true. That is the nature of beliefs. No human knows with surety the things that are not known. There are many many beliefs about the subject of gods.

If ...[text shortened]... ing mortals.

I've shown you how stupid your bible is. Of course you have no actual response.
    Okay sure Betty spell checker.
    You wish to have a conversation or just be insulting?
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 02:58
    Okay sure Betty spell checker.
    You wish to have a conversation or just be insulting?
    Hey sally slick. You didn't dodge anything. Let's pretend all the points I made don't exist, shall we.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 03:01
    Hey sally slick. You didn't dodge anything. Let's pretend all the points I made don't exist, shall we.
    I've actually stopped reading almost all of what you have written, when you can get control
    of the hate and insults maybe we can pick this up again. Until then I hope you feel better
    soon.
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 03:531 edit
    I've actually stopped reading almost all of what you have written, when you can get control
    of the hate and insults maybe we can pick this up again. Until then I hope you feel better
    soon.
    Says the girl who calls people anti-christ.
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 03:55
    I oppose double standards.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 05:07
    Nope, truth is truth regardless from where you come from. Others may believe different
    things, they may be from different areas, but there is only One God.
    So you agree with me? no matter no what , there is only the one god that moves through all things right?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 05:09
    My salvation depends upon the God who forgives sins. If you want to dismiss Jesus, so
    be it.
    So you are powerless to do anything about "your sins" , you have to ask someone else for guidance? Is that it?
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 05:14
    I'm in a bad mood, sorry, I'd rather be optimistic, but these people around me, they don't introspect or value logic and reason or their minds are closed and dishonest. We are cavefolk with tech, and we are dangerous.
    You would not be the first to have come and gone on these boards.

Why would one keep posting anyway?

For me it is twofold: a. to find fault and learning in myself through others earnest reflections.

b.
    despite the arses on this forum
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 08:59
    I oppose double standards.
    Apparently, you also oppose Christians, for no other reason than "they are Christians".

But at least you have plenty of company here.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 09:02
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    So you are powerless to do anything about "your sins" , you have to ask someone else for guidance? Is that it?
    Actually, no, that is not the "gist" of it. Why does everyone have to twist words when engaging Christians here? Even the Christians often do this to each other, just to make some point.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 09:03
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You would not be the first to have come and gone on these boards.

Why would one keep posting anyway?

For me it is twofold: a. to find fault and learning in myself through others earnest reflections.

b.
    despite the arses on this forum
    Best post in this thread so far, by far.
  15. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    31 Mar '17 10:00
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Apparently, you also oppose Christians, for no other reason than "they are Christians".

But at least you have plenty of company here.
    Most all of us feel the impulse - there is more going on than just atoms bouncing around. I just said physics does not explain everything. Christians, the average ones, are very good family friends neighbors coworkers fellow citizens. Also I know how important the existence of religious feeling is to our rise from the muck to the civilization. So no, absolutely not, I do not oppose christians. I do not oppose any religion. People are entitled to their beliefs.

So, any comment on the many points I made? Let me boil it down: your bible is stupid. Nothing but myth and legend, wrapped around privilege, steeped in hate and intolerance, peppered with wisdom available elsewhere, and the average christian gave up reading it long ago.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree