1. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 16:47
    Originally posted by rwingett
    One doesn't need to know what an atheist is in order to be one. The very first humans, and their evolutionary predecessors, were incapable of conceptualizing a god. The human brain required a certain amount of evolutionary adaptation before it became capable of conceptualizing complicated abstract concepts such as 'god.' Therefore, the first humans were nec ...[text shortened]... d seemed just as plausible as any other method. But now we know better. Or we should, anyway.
    Those you are talking about were not human, and you cann't prove that they are our parents. They could be considered another type of life that exist on earth before the human kind is created. The connection between us and them doesn't exist.

Yes there was some sort of beings that looks like human but they were not.

How can you say that agreement on something does prove nothing. It proves that the source was the same. They gain the information about GOD and after life from one source. Which is the first human who was directly was in contact with GOD.

The talking about pre-scientic and scintific really doesn't prove anything. No one claim today that there is a merical and if he did I will be the first one who will not belive him. But scince prove the existance of GOD more than denying it. When you know more you will discover that this accurate system cann't be generated by chance or by random actions. There must be a creator. Randomization cann't generate Beauty.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 16:57
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    Randomization cann't generate Beauty.
    Funnily enough, I was walking down the street this afternoon. It was quite cold and distinctly windy; real autumn weather.
    As I turned the corner, near the local sex shop, I stumbled across a bunch of leaves which had obviously falled from one or other tree nearby, fluttering up in the air, twisting and turning, dancing as it were in the cold November wind.

Like the leaves in American Beauty.

And that was so beautiful it made me cry.
    Well, no, okay, the wind was cold and that was why I was crying and I went into the sex shop to hide from the gale.
    Well, no, okay, I went into the sex shop to buy a mag...but this is all totally besides the point.
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 17:09
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Funnily enough, I was walking down the street this afternoon. It was quite cold and distinctly windy; real autumn weather.
    As I turned the corner, near the local sex shop, I stumbled across a bunch of leaves which had obviously falled from one or other tree nearby, fluttering up in the air, twisting and turning, dancing as it were in the cold November wi ...[text shortened]... ll, no, okay, I went into the sex shop to buy a mag...but this is all totally besides the point.
    The wind is not random, it is controlled by heat transfere laws and so it is not random :-)
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 17:21
    The wind is not random, it is controlled by heat transfere laws and so it is not random :-)
    The absence of random chance doesn't preclude the creation of beauty, or the origins of life.
  5. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 17:27
    Originally posted by Starrman
    The absence of random chance doesn't preclude the creation of beauty, or the origins of life.
    I don't think I understand what you mean.

My point is life as we see it today , the system of the human body or any living creature on earth cann't be generated by chance or random. The more we discover and go deeper in the nature of things, the more clearer that fact. So Scince cann't be used to prove GOD dis-existance but it is the main evidence of GOD existance.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 17:31

My point is life as we see it today , the system of the human body or any living creature on earth cann't be generated by chance or random. The more we discover and go deeper in the nature of things, the more clearer that fact. So Scince cann't be used to prove GOD dis-existance but it is the main evidence of GOD existance.
    Why can't it?
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 17:34
    Why can't it?
    Why cann't what? Random generate life !!!!

Try to do it.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 17:37
    Why cann't what? Random generate life !!!!

Try to do it.
    Eh...Best ask Starrman about the whole generating life malarky, seemingly he's quite good at it.
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 17:37

None of that makes much sense.

Even if there is no random chance, it does not mean that god exists; I am happy with the notion that the order of nature is seperate from the existence of god.
  10. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 17:38
    Eh...Best ask Starrman about the whole generating life malarky, seemingly he's quite good at it.
    It's all in the hips, baby!
  11. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 17:42
    None of that makes much sense.

Even if there is no random chance, it does not mean that god exists; I am happy with the notion that the order of nature is seperate from the existence of god.
    So what does it prove to you.

The logic say that every creature should have a creator.

Every made should have a maker.

Who is the creator?
  12. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 17:59

Who is the creator?
    That's not logic, that's presumption. If you consider that the universe has always existed, you need no creator. Even if it hasn't, the nature of creation is a human consideration, it does not necessarily follow that the universe was created by anything; perhaps it just came into being.

None of this proves the existence of god.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 17:59

Who is the creator?
    All right, here we go again then...

Who made God?
    And if God doesn't need a creator, why does anything else? So, the circle has once again come...well...full circle and God still hasn't appeared to side with you.
  14. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 18:55
    That's not logic, that's presumption. If you consider that the universe has always existed, you need no creator. Even if it hasn't, the nature of creation is a human consideration, it does not necessarily follow that the universe was created by anything; perhaps it just came into being.

None of this proves the existence of god.
    No its not a presumption, it is the fact that you ignore. There nothing that just came into being, name one if you know it. Every thing we see or know now is created some how. It has a creator who made it.

You just say it doesn't prove existence of GOD because you don't want to belive. You have the right not to belive but you don't have the right to say it is the nature of things.
  15. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 18:57
    All right, here we go again then...

Who made God?
    And if God doesn't need a creator, why does anything else? So, the circle has once again come...well...full circle and God still hasn't appeared to side with you.
    If you belive that GOD is the creator why bother yourself with the other questions. He is your creator so you have to worship him, that is all what you care about. If you don't you are free. No one will force you to do so. But that doesn't mean he doesn't exist.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree