God, I just can't do it.

God, I just can't do it.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Howard

Moves
20 Jun 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
"Ye shall know them by their fruits." -- Matthew 7:16
What have you observed, Suzianne?

Moves
20 Jun 15

Originally posted by Rajk999
You Witness Lee people are so far from God and Christ its not funny. Imagine preaching that its is ok to continue on in sin and disobeying God and just telling God that you love Him but cannot obey? What utter garbage !

Lies, deceit and crookedness is what you jokers preach:

[b]And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He th ...[text shortened]... rily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
(1 John 2:3-5 KJV)
[/b]
For someone who left the forum complaining of the bitterness and strife you seem to be well equipped to dish it out.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Both you and Rajk999 are free to say what you think. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy, that's all.
You're just pointing out your own opinion is all, and you're free to say what you think, but you are wrong.

The difference between you and I, in why we post our comments and opinions, is I have an objective Devine standard by which I gauge and measure the ideas and concepts expressed by others, while you have only your own perceptions of reality. I see the world through the mind of God as it is expressed in His Word, while you rely on your own mind and the mind of mankind only to understand what you see.

The contrasts in perceptions is pronounced and can never be reconciled except by compromise.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
For someone who left the forum complaining of the bitterness and strife you seem to be well equipped to dish it out.
You must be mixing me up with someone else. I never complain about bitterness and strife.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jun 15

Originally posted by kevinlee123
Sonship has never said this when I was reading your thread [b]Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ

There are three aspects of the law: the principle of the law, the commandments of the law, and the rituals of the law. If you do not differentiate between these three things, you will never have a proper understanding of the law. We know, ...[text shortened]... tion and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death” (Phil. 3:9-10)?
[/b]
I dont read cut and paste, sorry. Do you have an opinion on the inportance of following the commandments of Christ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jun 15

Originally posted by kevinlee123
The New Testament. tells us that the church is of God (Acts 12:5, 20:28; 1 Cor. 1:2), the church is of Christ (Rom. 16:16), and the church is of the saints (1 Cor. 14:33, 1 Thes. 1:1, 2 Thes. 1:1). Never are the churches referred to as the churches of this teacher or that leader. So, although we highly value the testimony and ministry of Watchman Nee and ...[text shortened]... ours” (1 Cor. 1:2) regardless of where they meet or how they may otherwise identify themselves.
Genuine believers in Jesus Christ do not preach that it is ok to disobey God or Christ. The entire Bible is about following after obedience and righteousness. The doctrine of Witness Lee is not of God.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Jun 15

I dont read cut and paste, sorry. Do you have an opinion on the inportance of following the commandments of Christ?
Have you gouged out your eye yet? How about your hand? Did you cut it off?

Or have you never looked at a woman with lust?

Do you have any idea the difference between law and grace?

F

Moves
20 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
I see the world through the mind of God as it is expressed in His Word, while you rely on your own mind and the mind of mankind only to understand what you see.
And you rely on your own mind to assert, to me, that you see the world through the mind of God. Doing so does not absolve you of your hypocritical comment to Rajk999.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Jun 15

Genuine believers in Jesus Christ do not preach that it is ok to disobey God or Christ. The entire Bible is about following after obedience and righteousness. The doctrine of Witness Lee is not of God.
Perhaps you can provide an example of a particular thing Witness Lee has said that you believe contradicts the Word of God.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
And you rely on [b]your own mind to assert, to me, that you see the world through the mind of God. Doing so does not absolve you of your hypocritical comment to Rajk999.[/b]
My mind and my thoughts are shaped by God's Word. I am fallible, but God isn't.

Nevertheless, the Word of God is the objective standard I use to form in my mind the beliefs I use to live out the life of Christ from within.

You don't. Therefore it is your opinions only that you express when making your assertions. In a way it's a form of self worship. I, on the other hand, demonstrate worship of God by acknowledging His preeminence in my life and the beliefs I hold.

Your assertion that I am hypocritical is misguided.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jun 15

Have you gouged out your eye yet? How about your hand? Did you cut it off?

Or have you never looked at a woman with lust?

Do you have any idea the difference between law and grace?
From previous discussions I remember that it is you and your type of Christian that is mistaken about grace. Grace does not give a Christian the licence to continue on sinning after he has known of Christ.

I know this verse is hard to swallow but it is the Bible. Take it or leave it:

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. (Hebrews 6:4-6 KJV)

There are many such passages which those like you would choose to ignore or twist.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
20 Jun 15

From previous discussions I remember that it is you and your type of Christian that is mistaken about grace. Grace does not give a Christian the licence to continue on sinning after he has known of Christ.

I know this verse is hard to swallow but it is the Bible. Take it or leave it:

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and hav ...[text shortened]... 6 KJV)

There are many such passages which those like you would choose to ignore or twist.
Do you honestly believe that I think grace is a license to sin?

If you do, then that is evidence of the profound and misguided understanding you have of what I know about grace.

No Christian believes they can continue in sin and get away with it. You are merely making an unfounded accusation which reveals the innate pessimism you hold in your heart toward your own brothers in Christ.

"...you and your type of Christian..." That's pathetic Rajk.

F

Moves
20 Jun 15

My mind and my thoughts are shaped by God's Word. I am fallible, but God isn't.

Nevertheless, the Word of God is the objective standard I use to form in my mind the beliefs I use to live out the life of Christ from within.

You don't. Therefore it is your opinions only that you express when making your assertions. In a way it's a form of self worship. I ...[text shortened]... inence in my life and the beliefs I hold.

Your assertion that I am hypocritical is misguided.
Your hypocrisy has nothing to do with our different opinions about Jesus or your God figure.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
But aren't you and josephw judging Rajk999's Christianity?
Who are you to be telling me ANYthing at all?

Oh, yeah, a forum troll. Right. You abandoned Christ. What do you know of Christianity?

Go peddle your confusion and hate somewhere else.

F

Moves
20 Jun 15

Do you honestly believe that I think grace is a license to sin?
I can't remember you ever confronting any of the Christians here who do think that.