1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 08:40
    some of you may remember me from a very long time ago and i was a closed minded christian. i was very naive; i didn't even consider that my religion could be wrong and that islam or judaism or anything else could have been the true religion of god. now i have explored other religions and i have found that all religions can coexist without contradiction. as a matter of fact, my beliefs do not even conflict with atheists unless that atheist is as close minded and naive as i was. the reason being is because god is an alien or perhaps the entire alien race. aliens, or god, has inspired many religions all around that world and inspired technological advances as well as helped man accomplish nearly impossible feats. cave drawings of aliens as well as spacecraft and astronauts appear all over the world. these spacecraft are wrongly depicted by many religions because they dont understand technology and try to make sense of it with the technology they had. zeus is said to have come out of the sky on a flying machine which sounds much like a flying saucer. he throws lightning bolts which sounds much like a gun. god is said to have come to earth on a flying chariot which can be interpreted as a flying saucer. god from the bible is said to have put adam to sleep and removed his rib. this doesnt sound like magic or a miracle to me, it is anestheseology. he is also said to have made eve from his rib. this is also no miracle; it is cloning. the bible is not a myth; it is no coincidence that religions start all over the world. they are true events, although they may not be depictions of god or of any magic or miracle. they are just depictions of alien technology that we do not understand. most religions seem to have some similarities: there is a god, the creator, a prophet, and some laws. perhaps we are just creations of an alien race. it's nothing hard to believe; any scientist would say anyone who doesn't believe in aliens is about as irrational as anyone who believes in god. in conclusion, i believe god, our creator, yweh, allah, whatever you want to call him, it is all the same. they are all names for the same thing: aliens. and they created us. for what purpose, idk.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 11:12
    Directed Panspermia
  3. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 11:20
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    some of you may remember me from a very long time ago and i was a closed minded christian. i was very naive; i didn't even consider that my religion could be wrong and that islam or judaism or anything else could have been the true religion of god. now i have explored other religions and i have found that all religions can coexist without contradiction ...[text shortened]... e. they are all names for the same thing: aliens. and they created us. for what purpose, idk.
    It is ok to be wrong.
  4. England
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 11:331 edit
    looks to me like your still in the learning years. if you think god is a alien then i would say tho we are in his image we are born of woman on earth, that would make us aliens to him.
    im not against life out there, as no one says we are his only children [tho some belive that] but to attain heaven we must pass thro the deaths door and our spirit returns to god for judgement, im not sure how that fits with god and spaceships
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 12:30
    some of you may remember me from a very long time ago and i was a closed minded christian. i was very naive; i didn't even consider that my religion could be wrong and that islam or judaism or anything else could have been the true religion of god. now i have explored other religions and i have found that all religions can coexist without contradiction ...[text shortened]... e. they are all names for the same thing: aliens. and they created us. for what purpose, idk.
    i don't remember you as a closed minded christian. i only remember you as a closed minded rockhead.
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 14:47
    Ok, and if we suppose your alien creators are necessary to explain our own existence; who do these aliens thank for their existence??? πŸ˜•
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 14:51
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Ok, and if we suppose your alien creators are necessary to explain our own existence; who do these aliens thank for their existence??? πŸ˜•
    God
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 14:52
    Hey, EV, I remember you.

Just a bit of advice, tho...

When your god comes back, he's gonna want those Reese's Pieces, or there will be hell to pay...
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 14:552 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    God
    The point I was trying to make, setting aside your or other people's suggestion that god is the root cause of life here in the universe, is why we must assume a middle-man? (the so called aliens)
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 16:06
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Hey, EV, I remember you.

Just a bit of advice, tho...

When your god comes back, he's gonna want those Reese's Pieces, or there will be hell to pay...
    The Gospel of Fear -- same as always, I see. 😞
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 16:371 edit
    some of you may remember me from a very long time ago and i was a closed minded christian. i was very naive; i didn't even consider that my religion could be wrong and that islam or judaism or anything else could have been the true religion of god. now i have explored other religions and i have found that all religions can coexist without contradiction e. they are all names for the same thing: aliens. and they created us. for what purpose, idk.
    If Christ was not God in the flesh, then you are right, all religions are just the same. So get out there and try to do "good" works for the Almighty....or for your alien friends....or for whoever you believe is out there so they might remember you in the hereafter.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 00:56
    Originally posted by Agerg
    The point I was trying to make, setting aside your or other people's suggestion that god is the root cause of life here in the universe, is why we must assume a middle-man? (the so called aliens)
    Tis the process of life in the greater universe. Or so is my understanding of the matter.
    More advanced civilizations help less advznced civilizations to evolve spiritually.
    There are various ways to go about this, but the most important thing is that they dont make things worse.
    In a "prefect universe" ,(no pun intended, but my eyes are watering πŸ˜€ ), the conditions for life would be set up by agents of god, (E.T.'s), and then the physical and spiritual evolution should come about by itself.
    Apperently there were some complications with our planet and there were other interventions by "aliens" to set things right.
    Now we await the real results (not the projaected ones) of their experiments.

Of course I have no concrete evidence for any of this, but if you go along with my hypothesis for the sake of convenience, then I think this post should give a general explanations of the need for the middle men.
    (Remember in my, and the E.T.'s version of "god", God is everything, not only the root cause, but also the end result of this evoltution. The E.T's have awoken to their spiritiual heritage, thats why they are E.T's and not aliens. We are the aliens , if you were looking for anyπŸ˜‰

And in the off chance that this post has awoken you ,or anyone else to its greater message, Welcome!
    In the immortal words of Les Claypool from Primus :"Welcome to this world!!"
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 00:59
    Originally posted by whodey
    If Christ was not God in the flesh, then you are right, all religions are just the same. So get out there and try to do "good" works for the Almighty....or for your alien friends....or for whoever you believe is out there so they might remember you in the hereafter.
    not just the hereafter, the hereandnow is a pretty big moment too, whodey πŸ˜‰
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 03:141 edit
    some of you may remember me from a very long time ago and i was a closed minded christian. i was very naive; i didn't even consider that my religion could be wrong and that islam or judaism or anything else could have been the true religion of god. now i have explored other religions and i have found that all religions can coexist without contradiction e. they are all names for the same thing: aliens. and they created us. for what purpose, idk.
    Erich von Däniken popularized this theory with his book "Chariots of the Gods?"
    His "proof" was largely debunked.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_D%C3%A4niken
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 03:47
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Erich von Däniken popularized this theory with his book "Chariots of the Gods?"
    His "proof" was largely debunked.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_D%C3%A4niken
    Indeed von Daniken has been debunked to death, as has many religous predictions, scientific theories,etc.
    You need more than that to debunk all of ufo lore.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree