god=aliens

god=aliens

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
15 Jan 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Oh , and one other thing. Those of you who may or may not be waiting for the nasty aliens to invade us. News Flash- it's already happened.

Lets deal with it.
Other than Vish name an alien.😏

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
15 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
idk how to make you understand. you can not draw a picture if you only can see part of the picture. you have to see the whole canvas you are working with, not just a small portion. take a basic art class. the first thing they try to make you do is draw bigger. they make you stand back from the page at arms length and draw so you can see the whole canva cise measurements and planning. even then, it would take you days to weeks and youd get caught
EV, I can draw; whats more when I first started out drawing, much of my time was spent making construction lines and sorting out perspective. I'm quite capable, with a bit of elementary geometry, of laying down some constraints and rules that would enable me to create an image like we see in many crop circles, irrespective of whether I can see the canvas or not.

The sort of "art" you seem to be referring to in your "art classes" is perhaps the unplanned, expressive sort contrary to the technical stuff we see in crop circles.

E

Moves
15 Jan 11

Originally posted by Agerg
EV, I can draw; whats more when I first started out drawing, much of my time was spent making construction lines and sorting out perspective. I'm quite capable, with a bit of elementary geometry, of laying down some constraints and rules that would enable me to create an image like we see in many crop circles, irrespective of whether I can see the canvas or no ...[text shortened]... haps the unplanned, expressive sort contrary to the technical stuff we see in crop circles.
yes but how would you explain the portrait of the "alien" (whos to say they actually look like that?). that is a portrait crop circle

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
15 Jan 11
1 edit

yes but how would you explain the portrait of the "alien" (whos to say they actually look like that?). that is a portrait crop circle
Epic planning from a very talented human or group of humans, and perhaps usage of some sort of grid to simplify the rendering.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
15 Jan 11

A bit like kinda this......

http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/unexplained-phenomena/crop-circle5.htm

You see, scientists CAN do it, accurately, and it is not on the close up view of an evangelical or alien point, or canvas. Sorry to spoil your fun, previous poster to Agerg, but let downs are let downs.

Aliens, if they existed, would have been proven by now.

Same as a ghost and a poltergeist; totally scientifically proven to have no evidence of existence, so far that is. Please tell me you don't believe in those things also, or that snowflakes have intelligence, yet? Please don't.

I'm waiting for a field trip. 😀

I'd love to know there are aliens that have been, and visited, but science is a fundamental concept of proof, via the scientific method if you know what that is? Same as there is no evidence of a God that created all. That's all tossed into chaos when amongst the proven facts of cosmology and quantum dynamics. I hope there is some truth found one day, so that 3 Billion people don't feel like a bunch of cnuts. Alas, I think the possibility of that is negligible. I do, however, like organised chaos, that's a great subject, and one you may enjoy.

I feel sympathy for your hopes, demain, and possible demise from that, in finding that Santa and the Fairies were simply indoctrinated, until you grew up. Unfortunately, for you, it's not fairly on a simple level that all of these man made created ideas are complete rubbish, and infill false hopes. :'(. So sorry. :'(

You can enjoy some organised chaos, in the meantime: @

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100117150824.htm

-m. 😀😀

E

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by mikelom
A bit like kinda this......

http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/unexplained-phenomena/crop-circle5.htm

You see, scientists [b]CAN
do it, accurately, and it is not on the close up view of an evangelical or alien point, or canvas. Sorry to spoil your fun, previous poster to Agerg, but let downs are let downs.

Aliens, if they existed, ...[text shortened]... antime: @

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100117150824.htm

-m. 😀😀[/b]
ive already posted a link of a youtube video of these guys. it appears i have underrestimated humanity; i am ashamed that i believed that humans couldnt have done this. it is exactly that kind of backwards thinking that we do not need. i do however believe that aliens may have made the first crop circle and then we imitated them and turned it into an artform. even if aliens never made a single crop circle, it doesnt disprove the depictions of aliens, spacecraft, and other things on cave walls and in pottery in ancient times occuring simultaneously in many parts of the world

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Jan 11

you have to be very naive to believe there are no such thing as aliens that visit our planet. i find it harder to believe in god than aliens. aliens are not supernatural, they are beings like us, only much more intelligent. nothing is supernatural about aliens whatsoever. they are not mystical or magical or fantasy. they are technologically advanced an ...[text shortened]... and other religious texts would put it, is really not a miracle at all. it is just technology
These purported aliens of yours are not necessarily smarter than us. Like Arthur C Clarke said, 'technology sufficiently advanced would be considered magic to us'.
Just the continued development of technology for a couple thousand years would do the trick. We would reach the same heights if our civilization can continue unabated for the next couple thousand years without being thrown back to the dark ages by some ecodisaster or world war or some such.

Think about the technology we have now, what would Isaac Newton have made of LED flashlights? Or rockets going to outer space with men in space stations or cell phones or computers or Ipads or GPS. Any one of those would blow his mind. So what would we have in store with 2000 years more of that same pace of development.

The only thing I have against the alien theory is we are not stupid and were not stupid 5000 years ago. It seems clear to me humans have enough intelligence to have built every monument we have ever found.

Hey, we run into a star gate somewhere, I would believe. Lacking that, we did it ourselves.

Think about it for a second with an unbiased mind.

WHY would some super civilization WANT to help ancient Egyptians build a small mountain out of rock?

Just what would they be getting out of it?

"Look how much our pets have built with just a little bit of heat technology to melt all that rock in place, little plasma jets do it every time, aren't they CUTE!"

Come on, look at with your REAL mind not one clouded by Von Daniken.

Ask yourself just what would these purported aliens have to gain by all that infusion of advanced technology?

Wouldn't they serve us better to just say, hey, there are some nasty asteroids out there that can wipe yous all out, we can steer them so they never hit. There were these things you are going to call Dinosaurs, beasts bigger than elephants, that used to live on your planet millions of years ago and a giant asteroid offed all of them. Another one can do you all in too. So that is our gift to you, one less disaster to worry about. Oh, and when you get to where you are using fossil fuels, DON'T. It will really mess you up.

Doesn't that sound like a more likely scenario if real aliens had ever visited?

Or more likely, they might be curious about us but knowing revealing themselves would confuse them with gods so they keep a very low profile and record our comings and goings with fly sized audio, video, and chemical monitors, able to be among us without our ever knowing, getting to know our languages, myths, oral history, songs, math, relationships, games and the like.

We all know what happens to a backwards civilization coming into contact with a more advanced one technologically speaking. Been there, done that. Aliens, who by the fact of their being able to travel interstellar distances, would have already seen dozens of other civilizations at various stages of development and would therefore already know they would totally screw up a nascent civilization if they revealed themselves in all their glory, fancy ships magically swooping down on unsuspecting Egyptians, what do you think said Egyptians would take them for? Visitors from Ethiopia? Of course not, they would automatically take them for gods.

Not a likely way a truly advanced civilization would go about things.

e4

Moves
17 Jan 11
1 edit

Not agreeing to the ancient Egyptians are spacemen theory but to
answer the 'why would they would do such a thing as build the pyramids.'

"WHY would some super civilization WANT to help ancient Egyptians
build a small mountain out of rock?"

So as you yourself said:

"Think about it for a second with an unbiased mind. "

Marooned on this planet they forced the people to build a pyramid.
The big one, Khufu*. All the rest are copies of this one.
Pyramind building declined after Khufu as if the art of acutally building
them so high and large had suddenly been lost.
Which would be the case if the aliens who designed it had suddenly 'died.'

It was built because they knew it would last for thousands of years and
be recognised by one of their kind in the future.
It worked as it remained the largest 'man made' structure
for nearly 4,000 years...not bad.

The plan being the 'rescue team' will locate their bodies and restore them.
They did not bank on the locals hijacking the idea.

The Egyptians threw the alien bodies in cryo chambers out into the desert,
putting their dead Kings into their version of a cryo chamber and doing the
best they could to simulate the preparation the aliens did prior to suspended
animation.

It's just a possible reason.

* No idea if Khufu was the first but it's just a theory.

Have you heard the one about a talking snake, an apple and women cloned
froma man's rib. You would never Adam and Eve it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Jan 11
3 edits

Originally posted by greenpawn34
Not agreeing to the ancient Egyptians are spacemen theory but to
answer the 'why would they would do such a thing as build the pyramids.'

"WHY would some super civilization WANT to help ancient Egyptians
build a small mountain out of rock?"

So as you yourself said:

"Think about it for a second with an unbiased mind. "

Marooned on this plan ake, an apple and women cloned
froma man's rib. You would never Adam and Eve it.
Wow, you actually believe that shyte? Since we find no artifacts from said aliens now, which one could suppose would last thousands of years because of the advanced technology it would certainly have been made of, if your story were by some wild confluence of fate to have any relation with truth, it doesn't look like they were stranded.

You have to come up with a more plausible scenario than that if you want to have a valid crack at it.

And Khofu wasn't the first. He is attributed to the great pyramid at Giza but a much earlier one was thought to be first at Saqqara, the pyramid of Djoser over 100 years earlier. Khufu's son Khafre built a smaller one also but on a hill to make the peak at least the same height as Khufu's. He was also into statues, they were a lot easier to make than pyramids but like the sphinx, attributed to him, just as imposing and built to honor his father Khufu, who was losing some points in polls of the day🙂 The Sphinx cemented Khufu's place in history for generations to come.

There have been some reports doubting the dating of the Sphinx, as being thousands of years older than the great pyramid, using rock erosion data around the periphery of the base.

Still a fringe report but the rock was there for sure, maybe with less elaborate carvings from earlier civilizations.

Come up with a more plausible tale, GP!

e4

Moves
17 Jan 11

first line was...

"Not agreeing to the ancient Egyptians are spacemen theory..."

So don't believe this 'shyte' just showing what you an open mind can do.
(and a little twisting of the facts, which is fair game for this forum)
I admitted I was unsure about Khufu.

I was thinking about it for a second with an unbiased mind like I was asked to.

I've seen the pyramids, I was there in 1975 when you were allowed to climb up
them.
Got halfway up, knackered, I would have made a lousy Egyptian slave.
(or alien collaborator) 😉

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
These purported aliens of yours are not necessarily smarter than us. Like Arthur C Clarke said, 'technology sufficiently advanced would be considered magic to us'.
Just the continued development of technology for a couple thousand years would do the trick. We would reach the same heights if our civilization can continue unabated for the next couple thousan ...[text shortened]... them for gods.

Not a likely way a truly advanced civilization would go about things.
There are many reasons for why the pyramids may have been built by aliens/E.T's. It is positioned to line up with certain key stars. Especially the ones at Giza .The 3 main pyramids at giza are also placed exactly on a fibonacci spiral to represent the spiral nature of the interdimensional universe, the fibonnaci spiral being one of those intersimensional shapes.

Those massive 80-200 tonne blocks were fitted together so precisely that you cannot get a piece of paper gap anywhere . There are many signs that some sort of advanced cutting tool, possibly laser -like was employed in the cutting of the stone to piece together the pyramids.
If aliens did not make them, it seem more and more plausible that they at least had a hand in guiding the human builders or assisting them with advanced tools.
They (the pyramids) are like antennas, in one sense. Another "antenna" is that tall square stone monument in Washingtion D.C. with the little pyramid top. (I forget the name of that famous building, anyone?). Anyway, apparently thats why there are no tall buildings in Washington, so that the antenna can perfom its mysterious function properly.

But back to the pyramids, another reason for aliens having left them here is as a reminder of our galactic, genetic heritage. When we have evloved spiritually enough, things like the pyramids are just another part of life that is a reminder and a wake up call to lead you into higher dimensions.

The great pyramid of giza was actually an initiaion chamber that channeled "cosmic energy" to the kings chamber so that the aspiring adept may complete his 24 year training regime to become an ascended master. (This training was split up into 12 years left brain training (the left eye of horus), and twelve years right brain training (the right eye of horus), until they came to the pyramid to finish their spiritual work.