god=aliens

god=aliens

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
13 Jan 11
3 edits

Originally posted by mikelom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql1PPkZiHl8 πŸ˜‰

Edit: and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP-W0Yv2kP0
I visited the links, and impressive they look I'm still not convinced they were made by "little green men in their flying saucers". That's not to say I aliens and their supposed visits to earth are impossible, but I'd much rather attribute these crop circles to the human propensity for creativity and deception at this stage.

Now if aliens could come along and encode a proof (or counter example) of the Goldbach conjecture into one of these crop circles on the other hand...

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
13 Jan 11

Originally posted by Agerg
I visited the links, and impressive they look I'm still not convinced they were made by "little green men in their flying saucers". That's not to say I aliens and their supposed visits to earth are impossible, but I'd much rather attribute these crop circles to the human propensity for creativity and deception at this stage.

Now if aliens could come along a ...[text shortened]... ter example) of the Goldbach conjecture into one of these crop circles on the other hand...
I posted the links in jest. The crop picture of the Alien is hilarious!

Of course they are made by creative people. The guy in the video from UK is gulping in every sentence, as he speaks. The first sign of lying. πŸ˜‰

But still, some wonderful work. πŸ™‚

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
13 Jan 11
1 edit

I posted the links in jest. The crop picture of the Alien is hilarious!

Of course they are made by creative people. The guy in the video from UK is gulping in every sentence, as he speaks. The first sign of lying. πŸ˜‰

But still, some wonderful work. πŸ™‚
yeah...that for me (the alien face) was a bit of a wtf! moment :]

E

Moves
14 Jan 11

are you guys for real? how can you believe two 60 year old men flattened crops in the middle of the night with that precision before morning? you DO realize these that these crops circles before morning? could you imagine these 60 year old men doing a small section of the crop circle once every night until its finally finished? how many weeks or months do you suppose this would take? wouldnt they be caught? it is IMPOSSIBLE to make these huge crop circles overnight. idc if the men are 20 years old and perfectly capable! idc if there are fifty men working on the crop circle! it would not be done overnight and it would not be done accurately! you can not possibly make a design in the ground with precision like that without seeing it from above! the crop circles are made from the sky, not the ground. when you are standing on the ground, the design makes no sense. you dont even know where youre standing in the design. how can you possibly draw a picture if you dont know where youre going? i challenge you guys to draw something that makes sense on a piece of paper with your eye just a few centimeters away from the paper. that is why i have said i am an artist, and i draw at arms length when i am drawing a picture so that i can see the whole picture. the closer i get, the less it makes sense to me and the less accurate it becomes

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
14 Jan 11
2 edits

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
are you guys for real? i challenge you guys to draw something that makes sense on a piece of paper with your eye just a few centimeters away from the paper.
O.O.O.O. O. O. O.O.O.O.
O. O. O. O. O.
O.O.O.O. O. O. O.O.O.O.
O. O. O. O.
O.O.O.O. O. O.O.O.O. O.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
14 Jan 11

O.O.O.O. O. O. O.O.O.O.
O. O. O. O. O.
O.O.O.O. O. O. O.O.O.O.
O. O. O. O.
O.O.O.O. O. O.O.O.O. O.
OK. I tried in 3 minutes. πŸ˜›

E

Moves
14 Jan 11

OK. I tried in 3 minutes. πŸ˜›
idk how to make you understand. you can not draw a picture if you only can see part of the picture. you have to see the whole canvas you are working with, not just a small portion. take a basic art class. the first thing they try to make you do is draw bigger. they make you stand back from the page at arms length and draw so you can see the whole canvas. if you are trying to make a crop circle from the ground, you can only see a very tiny portion of the "canvas". all you can actually see is crops all around you, higher than your head and any path you start to make looks like its just a path. it makes no sense and makes no picture until you look from the sky. therefore, it is impossible to do it from the ground unless it is very planned out, you have a whole team of workers, and precise measurements and planning. even then, it would take you days to weeks and youd get caught

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Jan 11
1 edit

idk how to make you understand. you can not draw a picture if you only can see part of the picture. you have to see the whole canvas you are working with, not just a small portion. take a basic art class. the first thing they try to make you do is draw bigger. they make you stand back from the page at arms length and draw so you can see the whole canva cise measurements and planning. even then, it would take you days to weeks and youd get caught
I hear ya, EV.
I'm not sure if you know, but I've been down this path before only to be blasted by the likes if twitehead and co.
It makes me question my scouces of info, which is good, but I have not been able to back it up by any peer reviewd scientific studies.

But this is a couple of the things I came across in my research on the matter:
1. The crops are bent in a very unusual way. Its as if the whole genetic make up of the plant hast been altered to make it bend in a weird way. (If this is true then its definately advanced technology doing this. Which lends more wight to the alien theory. What weird-a$$ humans would want to use such advanced tachnology on stuff like that? Nope it just wouldn't make sense.)

2. Some scientists camped out in a field in a crop-circle hotspot with all their camreas and scientific recording devices to capture these circles being made.
After 5 or six nights they saw nothing and decided to try the next field over. Soon as they did that a crop circle appeared in the field they were monitoring.
This sort of "playfullness" is consistent with my other research on the matter.

To me the message is -"There is a greater reality and you guys [us] must work it out for yourselves. We can assist you, but ultimately the work has to be done by you."
So they show us things and then clear their tracks and leave no sign of them ever having been there.
At first I was infuriated by this approach, but now I see it for what ot really is.
They have very strict guidelines as how to go about initiating contact on our planet.
If they do the wrong thing, then they will cause panic, and that is not their intention.
There is a steady stream of consistent new phenomana "invading" our conciousnesses. There have been abductions, ufo sightings, crop circles, telepathic contacts . Now there are "orbs" (captured on film) and other "time shifts" which are becomming more and more apparent everyday.

I implore you, EV, to understand the distinction I made between aliens and E.T.'s earlier in this thread. If you have the info right, then you may go deeper into the rabbit hole.
Its like talking to Zen masters. You cant get "boo" out of them unless you ask the right questions.

E

Moves
14 Jan 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I hear ya, EV.
I'm not sure if you know, but I've been down this path before only to be blasted by the likes if twitehead and co.
It makes me question my scouces of info, which is good, but I have not been able to back it up by any peer reviewd scientific studies.

But this is a couple of the things I came across in my research on the matter:
1. Th ...[text shortened]... Zen masters. You cant get "boo" out of them unless you ask the right questions.
all i can say for sure is that crop circles are not made from the ground; they are made from the sky. idk anything about the E.T.'s or alien races or whatever you want to call them. my only claim is that there is a race more intelligent than ours from another planet that visits our planet and makes these crop circles.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Jan 11

all i can say for sure is that crop circles are not made from the ground; they are made from the sky. idk anything about the E.T.'s or alien races or whatever you want to call them. my only claim is that there is a race more intelligent than ours from another planet that visits our planet and makes these crop circles.
There are many races interacting with our planet. Some have been here all along.
We just have to look in the right place.

As Extra-Terrestrials , they are indegenous to whatever planet they may happen to find themselves on. Being "in touch" with the universe seems to have its perks.

You can expect more knee-kerk reactions from all sides. It is only to be expectedπŸ™‚

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
14 Jan 11
3 edits

idk how to make you understand. you can not draw a picture if you only can see part of the picture. you have to see the whole canvas you are working with, not just a small portion. take a basic art class. the first thing they try to make you do is draw bigger. they make you stand back from the page at arms length and draw so you can see the whole canva cise measurements and planning. even then, it would take you days to weeks and youd get caught
I you press reply and quote to my picture post, and then remove the [/b]" [ b ] " [/b]at the start of the line, you will see something completely different in my picture! πŸ˜‰There are many different ways to see and interpret.

I saw more than the canvas too.... πŸ™‚

Hy-Brasil

Moves
14 Jan 11

I you press reply and quote to my picture post, and then remove the " [ b ] " [/b]at the start of the line, you will see something completely different in my picture! πŸ˜‰There are many different ways to see and interpret.

I saw more than the canvas too.... πŸ™‚[/b]
I love it. Very clever mikelom πŸ˜‰

E

Moves
14 Jan 11

I you press reply and quote to my picture post, and then remove the " [ b ] " [/b]at the start of the line, you will see something completely different in my picture! πŸ˜‰There are many different ways to see and interpret.

I saw more than the canvas too.... πŸ™‚[/b]
if you are attempting to make an argument for yourself, you are only helping my case. you could see the whole computer screen. also, you were using symmetrical symbols that you did not have to construct by hand. try making a crop circle with that with a piece of wood and string.

E

Moves
15 Jan 11

this video attempts to be a nail in the coffin to people who believe in crop circles but it is a very simple design. my theory is that first aliens or E.T.s made a crop circle and then the u.s. government sort of reverse engineered how to make our own crop circles much like government officials coming out of retirement say that we are now reverse engineering recovered spacecraft. the reason the government would do that is simple: they know there are E.T.s out there and they dont know if they are hostile or not. if they are, there is nothing we can do about it. now why would the u.s. government go and tell us there are possibly hostile beings out there that could wipe out the human race or possibly enslave us and send us into a panic?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Jan 11

Oh , and one other thing. Those of you who may or may not be waiting for the nasty aliens to invade us. News Flash- it's already happened.

Lets deal with it.