1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '15 08:40
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You're a disgraceful liar.

Want you fail to recognise in your dim witted brain of yours, is that lots of us saw your post about the killing of all Muslim men and women. Trying to weasel your way out of it and pretend you said something different is deplorable. The sad irony of it all is that you are no different from the fanatical Muslims you so evidently despise, killing is your only answer.
    Anyone can read exactly what Dasa wrote by downloading this small file:

http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/XnqfNUtB/file.html

You need to click the orange DOWNLOAD NOW icon and not the blue one or black one.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 May '15 08:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    Anyone can read exactly what Dasa wrote by downloading this small file:

You need to click the orange DOWNLOAD NOW icon and not the blue one or black one.
    Can't open it in Safari. Is it a screen grab of dasa's post?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '15 08:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Can't open it in Safari. Is it a screen grab of dasa's post?
    They are two saved Chrome browser pages. My quote above is verbatim. As Proper Knob rightly notes above, Dasa is lying.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 May '15 08:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    What you said was:

"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Musl ...[text shortened]... le. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."

That's verbatim.
    Ouch! Game, set and match.

Should end dasa's (previously and infamously known as vishavahetu) lame bleating for a while.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 May '15 16:46
    You're a disgraceful liar.

Want you fail to recognise in your dim witted brain of yours, is that lots of us saw your post about the killing of all Muslim men and women. Trying to weasel your way out of it and pretend you said something different is deplorable. The sad irony of it all is that you are no different from the fanatical Muslims you so evidently despise, killing is your only answer.
    I saw what Dasa posted too and got a different understanding of it. I tried to explain it to FMF, but he is too proud and stubborn to admit his misunderstanding. So FMF keeps telling his lie about Dasa and genocide over and over in the hopes everyone will believe his version of what Dasa said. 😏
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '15 16:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I saw what Dasa posted too and got a different understanding of it. I tried to explain it to FMF, but he is too proud and stubborn to admit his misunderstanding. So FMF keeps telling his lie about Dasa and genocide over and over in the hopes everyone will believe his version of what Dasa said. 😏
    I quoted Dasa verbatim. And the two page thread is available in its entirety at the link I provided.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 May '15 16:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think anyone disputes the bringing to justice of murderers, rapists and terrorists. Unlike you, I don't think what religion the murderers, rapists and terrorists profess to follow makes any difference. Do you think non-Muslim murderers, rapists and terrorists should not be punished for their crimes?
    The point you wish to ignore is that these murderers, rapists, and terrorists are all Muslims and use the religion of Islam to support their crimes against humanity.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '15 17:012 edits
    The point you wish to ignore is that these murderers, rapists, and terrorists are all Muslims and use the religion of Islam to support their crimes against humanity.
    No one disputes the need to bring murderers, rapists and terrorists to justice.
  9. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    31 May '15 17:04
    Fascinating. Would you say that this makes Islam a bad religion, the fact that it can be used for the purpose of spreading terror?
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    31 May '15 17:46
    What are you wittering on about you old fool? We can read the text ourselves, we don't need your 'interpretation' of anything.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 00:29
    What are you wittering on about you old fool? We can read the text ourselves, we don't need your 'interpretation' of anything.
    Apparently you do. You will not even pay attention to the explanation of the one that wrote it. He stated that he was not calling for genocide.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 00:34
    Apparently you do. You will not even pay attention to the explanation of the one that wrote it. He stated that he was not calling for genocide.
    Exactly what Dasa DID call for, explicitly and unequivocally, can be seen here:

13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 00:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Exactly what Dasa DID call for, explicitly and unequivocally, can be seen here:

That is not from RedHotPawn. 😏
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 00:49
    That is not from RedHotPawn. 😏
    The two files that you can download at that link are the two pages of the infamous thread.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 09:001 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    What you said was:

"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Musl ...[text shortened]... le. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."

That's verbatim.
    And what did I say at the end of the comments.?????????????

I said ........so I was not to be mistaken to advocate genocide ( Quote: >>>That genocide was only applicable if persons are innocent ) and Islam is not Islam.

This means that those who are innocent are not included........but those who subscribe to slaughter and rape and plundering and pillaging are

The doctrine of Islam is murder,death, slaughter, rape humiliation and injustice and child sex.etc etc etc.

Islam has been cutting of heads for 1400 years you fool..............to subdue non Muslims.

Now do you understand what this means???????????????

Genocide does not exclude the innocent but kills everybody (men women and children.) and I did not advocate that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree