1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 23:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    You advocated the genocide of all Muslim men. You said, "...force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted."
    I am talking about ALL the combatant Muslims and there supporters...........whether they are men or women.

Even as we speak ....................ISIS have their supportive women partners, who accept the atrocities of the murderess ISIS husbands,
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 01:25
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Its not black and white...............but many shades of grey.

A small child being forced to learn the Quaran which state......( "Strike terror into the hearts of the infidels and slay them where you find them)...........is not to be punished for this foolishness of his supposed carers.

I have said in the past that capital punishment is for all those who ...[text shortened]... being dishonest by supporting FMF with his endless attacks on my comments by twisting my words.
    They also teach children to actually use weapons and blow up bombs to kill the Jew pigs. A small child is disposable to them for what they consider more important. It seems to be like an evilution as it is in those that use abortion for their own ends, since the end justify the means in their philosophy.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 01:55
    Therefore every Muslim on earth (1 1/2 billion ) are guilty by association because they defend and follow the most vile cult on earth.
    Like I said, I agree with you about bringing murderers, rapists and terrorists to justice ~ but for me I condemn these crimes regardless of the professed religion of the perpetrators. Clearly, what you propose is genocide rooted in your hatred of Muslims.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 03:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    Like I said, I agree with you about bringing murderers, rapists and terrorists to justice ~ but for me I condemn these crimes regardless of the professed religion of the perpetrators. Clearly, what you propose is genocide rooted in your hatred of Muslims.
    Dasa said that you didn't have to kill all their children for they may be saved if they have not been indoctrinated as Islamic terrorists. That means to me that he is not proposing genocide. 😏
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 06:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Dasa said that you didn't have to kill all their children for they may be saved if they have not been indoctrinated as Islamic terrorists. That means to me that he is not proposing genocide. 😏
    I did not even say that.

What is wrong with everyone.

Why does the spirituality forum attract so may rascals.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 06:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    You advocated the genocide of all Muslim men. You said, "...force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted."
    That,s all Muslims who are criminal terrorist you fool..............and all those who support terrorists.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 06:52
    I did not even say that.

What is wrong with everyone.

Why does the spirituality forum attract so may rascals.
    Anyone can read exactly what you wrote by downloading this small file:

http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/XnqfNUtB/file.html

You will need to click the orange DOWNLOAD NOW icon and not the blue one or black one.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 06:54
    That,s all Muslims who are criminal terrorist you fool..............and all those who support terrorists.
    I think all criminal terrorists and all people involved in criminal conspiracy, regardless of their religion, should be brought to justice.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 06:55
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Seriously? You're now saying that all muslims are murderers, rapists and terrorists? Are you nuts!?
    Tell me this..........

All Muslims accept the Quaran.

And the Quaran says................( strike terror in their hearts and slay them where you find them.)

Now you fool............this is what Muslims believe and accept, to slaughter all non Muslims and even Muslims who are not the right Muslims.

So do not come to this forum with your ignorant and false comments.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 06:58
    Now you fool............this is what Muslims believe and accept, to slaughter all non Muslims and even Muslims who are not the right Muslims.
    So you'd leave the hundreds and hundreds of millions of Muslims who do not murder non-Muslims and/or other Muslims alone?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 07:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you'd leave the hundreds and hundreds of millions of Muslims who do not murder non-Muslims and/or other Muslims alone?
    Will all the Muslims leave the non-Muslims alone? Their Quran says to kill all the infidels. Isn't that genocide?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 07:13
    Will all the Muslims leave the non-Muslims alone? Their Quran says to kill all the infidels. Isn't that genocide?
    Anyone carrying out genocide ~ for whatever reason ~ should be stopped and brought to justice.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 07:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    Anyone carrying out genocide ~ for whatever reason ~ should be stopped and brought to justice.
    I believe that is what Dasa is saying in his own words. 😏
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 07:181 edit
    I believe that is what Dasa is saying in his own words. 😏
    These are his own words:

"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted. Muslim children however would be sparred because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized. [...] [Women] would be allowed to prove themselves. [...] Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 07:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    These are his own words:

[b]"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of ...[text shortened]... g civilized people. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."
    [/b]
    He said:
    Muslim children however would be sparred because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized.

That eliminates genocide because the Muslim children are sparred and maybe even some of the women. Dasa is being very humane and will teach them to be vegetarians. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree