Grace

Grace

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
No one disputes the need to bring murderers, rapists and terrorists to justice.
How do you bring almost 1-1/2 billion Muslims to Justice...........who want to kill every Jew on earth.????????????????????

F

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by Dasa
Genocide does not exclude the innocent but kills everybody (men women and children.) and I did not advocate that.
You advocated the genocide of all Muslim men. You said, "...force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted."

Moves
01 Jun 15
1 edit

How do you bring almost 1-1/2 billion Muslims to Justice...........who want to kill every Jew on earth.????????????????????
Seriously? You're now saying that all muslims are murderers, rapists and terrorists? Are you nuts!?

F

Moves
01 Jun 15

I agree with you about bringing murderers, rapists and terrorists to justice ~ regardless of their professed religion ~ although we disagree about capital punishment. There is no need to "bring almost 1-1/2 billion Muslims to Justice", as you put it; you're just being daft.

F

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by C Hess
Seriously? You're now saying that all muslims are murderers, rapists and terrorists? Are you nuts!?
Take a look at Thread 144581. On page 7, Dasa sounds like Pol Pot.

Moves
01 Jun 15

Moves
01 Jun 15

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Take a look at Thread 144581. On page 7, Dasa sounds like Pol Pot.
😲

I'm speechless. This just goes to show how fundamentalism can fuck up a mind. Other than that, I'm speechless.

😲

F

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by C Hess
I'm speechless. This just goes to show how fundamentalism can fuc[b]k up a mind. Other than that, I'm speechless.[/b]
RJHinds' twisted, poisonous contribution to Thread 144581 is also instructive vis a vis fundamentalism and its impact on the mind.

Ro

Moves
01 Jun 15
2 edits

Not you again.

You have translated my words again to meet your desires.

You would have to be the most dishonest person in this forum because you play mind games with words.

Previously I said ALL MUSLIMS who support the murderers and rapists and child abusers are also guilty of those offenses and should also be executed along with the perpetrators.

...[text shortened]... mas,s constitution,

Open your eyes and stop being dishonest with your comments......you fool.

Ro

Moves
01 Jun 15
1 edit

Previously I said ALL MUSLIMS who support the murderers and rapists and child abusers are also guilty of those offenses and should also be executed along with the perpetrators.....

And I do not take it back.

....almost every single Muslim on earth wants death to the Jews..
If 'almost every single Muslim wants death to the Jews', this is surely 'support for murderers'.

If so, then you believe that 'nearly every single Muslim' should be executed along with the perpetrators for this support, which you believe stems from their adherence to Islam.

Which is advocating genocide, as FMF has said all along.

It would be so easy for you to say 'I believe that all people convicted of murder, rape and child abuse should be executed, irrespective of religious belief' and the whole issue of genocide would go away. But you can't, because this is not what you believe.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Grace

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast." {Ephesians 2:8-9) Generation after generation God's gracious gift of salvation and eternal life has been made available to every member of the human race. Whether this gift is ac ...[text shortened]... as been worked for, earned or inherited.

What does the five letter word "grace" mean to you?[/b]
What does the five letter word "grace" mean to you?

Grace to me means the enjoyment of God being what I need, what I require. Grace to me is God filling up the lack that I have with the vast wealth of riches He has.

This grace is outward upon me as you mentioned in Eph. 2:8,9. But it goes on to be the grace working within me.

This is the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ that is with my spirit because Jesus Christ Himself is with my spirit.

Compare:

"The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you." ( 2 Tim. 4:22)

Because Jesus Christ is living in my innermost being, my regenerated human spirit, therefore the grace of God is with me.

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit." ( Phil. 4:23)

Since Jesus lives in my spirit, the grace of Jesus is with my spirit. I can actually enjoy the life and nature of Jesus Christ mingling with me.

The closing word of the entire Bible concerns this grace. It is in the last written saying of the whole divine revelation:

"The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints. Amen." (Rev. 22:21)

That is fantastic. The closing word of God is that the enjoyment of God being all that we need - be with all the saints - the believers in Christ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jun 15
2 edits

The grace of God was also something that the apostles could SEE being enjoyed by the believers (Acts 11:23).

King James Bible
Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
When he arrived and saw the grace of God, he was glad and encouraged all of them to remain true to the Lord with a firm resolve of the heart,

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
I agree with you about bringing murderers, rapists and terrorists to justice ~ regardless of their professed religion ~ although we disagree about capital punishment. There is no need to "bring almost 1-1/2 billion Muslims to Justice", as you put it; you're just being daft.
Every honest man knows what Islam is in truth.

Islam is a fabricated false religion that subscribes to murder, slaughter, and humiliation of non Muslims and the public admission to wish the death of every Jew on this earth.........and the Muslims of the world are subscribing and defending this disgusting cult.

An honest man will not and cannot be a Muslim.

Islam is for the ignorant and the violent and the foolish.

Therefore every Muslim on earth (1 1/2 billion ) are guilty by association because they defend and follow the most vile cult on earth.

Research the history of how Islam slashed and murdered and raped its way across the Middle East and beyond in its attempt to subjugate the world.

Islam is murdering its way across the world even today..........so don't be so daft in dismissing it.

I cannot continue with this endless discussion because you are too dishonest and refuse to accept the truth of Islam.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by Rank outsider
If 'almost every single Muslim wants death to the Jews', this is surely 'support for murderers'.

If so, then you believe that 'nearly every single Muslim' should be executed along with the perpetrators for this support, which you believe stems from their adherence to Islam.

Which is advocating genocide, as FMF has said all along.

It would be s ...[text shortened]... the whole issue of genocide would go away. But you can't, because this is not what you believe.
Its not black and white...............but many shades of grey.

A small child being forced to learn the Quaran which state......( "Strike terror into the hearts of the infidels and slay them where you find them)...........is not to be punished for this foolishness of his supposed carers.

I have said in the past that capital punishment is for all those who are rapist and murderers and terrorists.and those who support terrorism.

Stop being dishonest by supporting FMF with his endless attacks on my comments by twisting my words.