1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 07:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That eliminates genocide because the Muslim children are sparred and maybe even some of the women. Dasa is being very humane and will teach them to be vegetarians. 😏
    "Genocide is the systematic elimination of all or a significant part of a racial, ethnic, religious, or national group." wiki

I think this is an uncontroversial definition.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 07:551 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    "Genocide is the systematic elimination of all or a significant part of a racial, ethnic, religious, or national group." wiki

I think this is an uncontroversial definition.
    genocide - the use or user of deliberate, systematic measures toward the extermination of a racial, political, or cultural group.

Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, page 346

Deliberate, systematic execution of criminals would not count as genocide.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 08:14
    Deliberate, systematic execution of criminals would not count as genocide.
    Nobody disputes the need to prosecute criminals. Dasa, however, proposes the "pre-emptive" "termination of all Muslims", even if they convert to other religions, whilst sparing the children and some of the women. He has had the chance to take these words back but has declined to do so.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 08:312 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Nobody disputes the need to prosecute criminals. Dasa, however, proposes the "pre-emptive" "termination of all Muslims", even if they convert to other religions, whilst sparing the children and some of the women. He has had the chance to take these words back but has declined to do so.
    Well if he is sparing the children and some women then he obviously does not mean "all Muslims". He clarified what he meant on another post by referring to these Muslims as terrorists. So if these Muslims are terrorists then obviously they are criminals and their execution would not be genocide. And you said you would agree to that, as I understood you. 😏
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 08:39
    Well if he is sparing the children and some women then he obviously does not mean "all Muslims". He clarified what he meant on another post by referring to these Muslims as terrorists. So if these Muslims are terrorists then obviously they are criminals and there execution would not be genocide. And you said you would agree to that, as I understood you. 😏
    If you take a moment to read what he actually wrote, he was referring to all Muslim men, and whether or not all these Muslim men were criminals was not mentioned even once in his genocide proposal. Even on this thread, he has declared all 1.5 billion Muslims to be "guilty". Remember, the context to this is his wish to see Islam "banned" and "eradicated" and replaced with his own religion.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 08:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you take a moment to read what he actually wrote, he was referring to all Muslim men, and whether or not all these Muslim men were criminals was not mentioned even once in his genocide proposal. Even on this thread, he has declared all 1.5 billion Muslims to be "guilty". Remember, the context to this is his wish to see Islam "banned" and "eradicated" and replaced with his own religion.
    That may be so. But as I have already pointed out to you he clarified what he actually meant in another post.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 09:02
    That may be so. But as I have already pointed out to you he clarified what he actually meant in another post.
    Dasa hasn't retracted or apologized for the original unequivocal and crystal clear call for genocide and his subsequent attempts to supposedly clarify it simply did not add up and in fact raised more troubling questions about the proposed "pre-emptive" genocide than they answered ~ as can be seen on Thread 144581. Even on this thread he has declared "I do not take it back".
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 09:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    Dasa hasn't retracted or apologized for the original unequivocal and crystal clear call for genocide and his subsequent attempts to supposedly clarify it simply did not add up and in fact raised more troubling questions about the proposed "pre-emptive" genocide than they answered ~ as can be seen on Thread 144581. Even on this thread he has declared "I do not take it back".
    I don't see why he should take it back. It seems like a good and humane plan to me. 😏
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 10:41
    I don't see why he should take it back. It seems like a good and humane plan to me. 😏
    That's because you're pure evil and will burn for all eternity in the fires of hell.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 19:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    The preemptive to eradicate Islam is entirely different to eradicate all Muslims.

Islam is its books and Mosques and Islamic schools where they teach the children to kill every Jew.

Once again FMF you twist my words.

This is dishonest.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 18:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    And why are they guilty FMF?

1.5 million Muslims defend the Quaran and the Quaran promotes terrorism. .......OK.

However there are combatant Muslims and non-combatant Muslims........OK.

Now FMF....................I only want all the murdering and raping and torturing Muslims to meet with capital punishment..................whether the be women or teenagers or men.

So FMF every Muslim on earth defends their Quaran and this make them all guilty.of defending terrorism.

Can you deny this FMF????????

Please answer truthfully.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 18:59
    Than you again RJHinds...............................you are actually seeing and hearing things clearly.

FMF is not...............because he is on a vendetta to smear my name..............and this is making him speak dishonestly.(its so clear to see and its becoming shameless)
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 22:06
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Than you again RJHinds...............................you are actually seeing and hearing things clearly.

FMF is not...............because he is on a vendetta to smear my name..............and this is making him speak dishonestly.(its so clear to see and its becoming shameless)
    You need to be very clear in your choice of words because we all took those words you said to heart and thought you were calling for the death of all Muslims. If you did not mean that and you retract those kind of statements then we can move on.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 04:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You need to be very clear in your choice of words because we all took those words you said to heart and thought you were calling for the death of all Muslims. If you did not mean that and you retract those kind of statements then we can move on.to
    Thank you I will.

On this day the 8/06/2015 ......I Dasa have retracted any thought or printed word of asking for the annihilation of every single Muslim.

Any words and sentences in my postings that gave the impression that I wanted All Muslims to meet with capital punishment ........were a mistake and I put it down to bad grammar and writing on my part.

I only want capital punishment for serious criminals offenders whether they be Christian or Muslim or Hindu or atheist.etc
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 05:052 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    On this day the 8/06/2015 ......I Dasa have retracted any thought or printed word of asking for the annihilation of every single Muslim.

Good. I welcome this.

Any words and sentences in my postings that gave the impression that I wanted All Muslims to meet with capital punishment ........were a mistake and I put it down to bad grammar and writing on my part.

This is not so good and calls into question, yet again, your sincerity. It wasn't that you "...gave the impression that [you] wanted All Muslims" terminated, you clearly, unambiguously and unequivocally stated that you wanted to "eradicate" all Muslim men and you have been strenuously refusing to retract this for three and a half years. It had nothing to do with "grammar" or with writing errors.

If it is true that you have "retracted any thought or printed word of asking for the annihilation" of all Muslim men, then perhaps you can answer the seven question on page 1 on Thread 164394 - let it be a test of your sincerity.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree