1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 05:321 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I don't see why he should take it back. It seems like a good and humane plan to me. 😏
    Your sad attempts to attract attention to yourself have become so hand-flapping and juvenile that even their vileness loses its impact. And so here you are now, finally in the basement of the forum supporting the one person who's credibility is still below your own. Just.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 05:36
    Originally posted by Dasa
    So FMF every Muslim on earth defends their Quaran and this make them all guilty.of defending terrorism.
    So Dasa, what do you propose to do to "every Muslim on earth" if, as you claim, they are "all guilty.of defending terrorism"? What do you propose to do to them?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 09:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    So Dasa, what do you propose to do to "every Muslim on earth" if, as you claim, they are "all guilty.of defending terrorism"? What do you propose to do to them?
    The books of Islam will be destroyed and their places for worshiping Islam will be dismantled one brick at a time.

You must realize what Islam stand for.

Do you?..........................please tell me but be honest.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 09:431 edit
    The books of Islam will be destroyed and their places for worshiping Islam will be dismantled one brick at a time.
    How many innocent Muslims would you be willing to see slaughtered in the course of carrying this out?
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 20:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    How many innocent Muslims would you be willing to see slaughtered in the course of carrying this out?
    There is no such thing as an innocent Muslim.

But there is such a thing as an innocent person who was forced to convert to Islam with the threat of decapitation by the Muslim terrorists.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 00:32
    There is no such thing as an innocent Muslim.
    So, in your view, how many non-criminal Muslims would you be willing to see slaughtered in the course of destroying all the mosques in the world?
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 04:37
    On the authority of common sense and honesty.........of the Vedas.

You have to realize that to be an atheist is to immediately be dishonest...

That,s because to be able to explain the existence of this universe and all the conscious living being within it.............an atheist must be dishonest with his absurd beliefs in a unintelligent random cause.

That would be just plain stupid............and dishonest
    If I believe as you do in "Vedic knowledge" what happens to my soul when my body dies?
    If I do not believe as you do in "Vedic knowledge" what happens to my soul when my body dies?
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 04:42
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
    Grace

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast." {Ephesians 2:8-9) Generation after generation God's gracious gift of salvation and eternal life has been made available to every member of the human race. Whether this gift is accepted depends on an individual's volition. Grace is a foreign concept to the human race. Everything we have [whether material possessions, position, prestige or organizational power] has been worked for, earned or inherited.

What does the five letter word "grace" mean to you?

Reminder: The topic of this thread is "grace". Is it "a foreign concept to the human race"?
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jun '15 15:36
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    If I believe as you do in "Vedic knowledge" what happens to my soul when my body dies?
    If I do not believe as you do in "Vedic knowledge" what happens to my soul when my body dies?
    Reset for Dasa....
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '15 22:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    The non combatant Muslims will have their mosques and books taken away from them, and they shall have to find another false religion that is not evil and violent like Islam.

Islam will be abolished by the Government.

An why is this to happen?

Because Islam is a blood-thirsty violent false religion.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '15 22:26
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    If you have embraced the true religion found in the Vedas, you shall have the best opportunity to return home back to Godhead, but only if you have become pure and God conscious. (this may take you many births to accomplish.)

However if you do not embrace true religion....................you will take birth in this material world of suffering, (many many many many times), until the day comes that you eventually decide to embrace true religion and raise your consciousness............and this will allow you to finally return back home (back to Godhead) your true eternal home of bliss and eternal happiness.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 Jun '15 22:391 edit
    If you have embraced the true religion found in the Vedas, you shall have the best opportunity to return home back to Godhead, but only if you have become pure and God conscious. (this may take you many births to accomplish.)

However if you do not embrace true religion....................you will take birth in this material world of suffering, (many many man ...[text shortened]... inally return back home (back to Godhead) your true eternal home of bliss and eternal happiness.
    Dasa, you are barking up the wrong tree. You, like everyone else, needs the saviour. When you acknowledge your sin before God, and repent of your sin, and believe on The Lord Jesus Christ, then you will saved.

That's the Truth.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '15 22:43
    Originally posted by josephw
    Dasa, you are barking up the wrong tree. You, like everyone else, needs the saviour. When you acknowledge your sin before God, and repent of your sin, and believe on The Lord Jesus Christ, then you will saved.

That's the Truth.
    Are you canvassing for your meat eating animal slaughtering Jesus Christ.

I do not for one second believe that Jesus was a meat eater...................but every Christian and the Bible has painted Jesus Christ as a meat eating animal slaughtering cruel person.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 Jun '15 23:12
    Are you canvassing for your meat eating animal slaughtering Jesus Christ.

I do not for one second believe that Jesus was a meat eater...................but every Christian and the Bible has painted Jesus Christ as a meat eating animal slaughtering cruel person.
    Whatever!

You've lost the thread. Your enigmatic comments notwithstanding.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree