1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 01:56
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    does that mean you think there are no bad people in britain? we dont have guns, how do we stop the 'bad' people?
    You can't. 😏
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 01:59
    http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/24/us/new-york-firefighters-shooting/index.html

is it time to arm americas firemen? doctors and nurses could come under fire, lets arm them too and postmen!!! infact all civil servants should have military training............its the only way!!!!
    Amen!

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! He saw the Light!

YouTube
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 02:40
    http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/24/us/new-york-firefighters-shooting/index.html

is it time to arm americas firemen? doctors and nurses could come under fire, lets arm them too and postmen!!! infact all civil servants should have military training............its the only way!!!!
    This event happened here in my city, and I have heard the gunman had served many years in prison for killing his grandmother. The reporting is that the gunman was also the one who set the initial fire to a house which later destroyed 7. I think we need to outlaw matches.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 04:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You might be able to take away the guns from the good people, but then who is going to take away the guns from the bad people, nitwit numbnuts?
    You are living proof that a high chess rating has absolutely no correlation with intelligence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree