Hardening of heart.

Hardening of heart.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
22 Aug 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Yes, because the process is obey or not. When God picks those that He calls, He picks
the willing, when He is going to display His power in a negative fashion He picks the
unwilling. In scripture it tells us in the OT and the NT that we pick which way we walk. He
will use us were we are, and if someone evil turns towards God, the evil will be forgiven
...[text shortened]... leave you towards your own devices as far as they will take you, and where they
will take you.
You are ignoring and sidestepping the question.

IF God hardens your heart, then you will likely do something that you would NOT have done on YOUR own.

God intervened and CAUSED an action from you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @chaney3
You are ignoring and sidestepping the question.

IF God hardens your heart, then you will likely do something that you would NOT have done on YOUR own.

God intervened and CAUSED an action from you.
Your heart is harden during disobedience, God says walk this way you don't, it gets hard,
God lets you know what He wants, you don't, than as long as your fighting Him it gets harden.

You seem to be wanting to say, God hardens your heart so you have no choice but to
disobey. We saw what happens to those that do that, and if you check out the rest of the
Bible you will see those that actually make another choice and turns towards God. The
outcomes as far as their lives could be the same in that both could die, but one dies in
right standing with God, the other not.

E

Moves
22 Aug 17

Your heart is harden during disobedience, God says walk this way you don't, it gets hard,
God lets you know what He wants, you don't, than as long as your fighting Him it gets harden.

You seem to be wanting to say, God hardens your heart so you have no choice but to
disobey. We saw what happens to those that do that, and if you check out the rest of t ...[text shortened]... uld be the same in that both could die, but one dies in
How about a quote from the Bible?

According to Paul God makes some people for noble purposes and others for common. God makes people what they are. He hated Esau before Esau was ever born.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @eladar

According to Paul God makes some people for noble purposes and others for common. God makes people what they are. He hated Esau before Esau was ever born.
There are a lot of things I'd tell you to read, I'd start in John and go through the whole
NT. Then if you want to grasp what God wants, do it prayerfully, and if you really want the
truth of scripture to sink in, write it out by hand as you read it prayerfully.

c

Moves
22 Aug 17

disobey. We saw what happens to those that do that, and if you check out the rest of t ...[text shortened]... uld be the same in that both could die, but one dies in
You are wrong.

God hardens a person's heart, not the other way around.

Once God hardens your heart, your free will is gone.

Do you understand???

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Aug 17

You are wrong.

God hardens a person's heart, not the other way around.

Once God hardens your heart, your free will is gone.

Do you understand???
Like I said, when you no longer feel the call of God on your heart, He has turned you over
to your own ways. You are more than likely close to that, it will be a sad day.

c

Moves
22 Aug 17

Like I said, when you no longer feel the call of God on your heart, He has turned you over
to your own ways. You are more than likely close to that, it will be a sad day.
I think you are making excuses for God with your posts.

And you don't seem to understand the point.

If God hardens your heart...then God is making an action. Not you. Your response is a result of WHAT God did to you.

E

Moves
22 Aug 17

There are a lot of things I'd tell you to read, I'd start in John and go through the whole
NT. Then if you want to grasp what God wants, do it prayerfully, and if you really want the
truth of scripture to sink in, write it out by hand as you read it prayerfully.
Too much is really nothing. Fluff without scripture is pretty typical for you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Aug 17

Proverbs 16:6
By steadfast love and faithfulness iniquity is atoned for, and by the fear of the Lord one turns away from evil.

1 Peter 3:11
let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.

Ezekiel 18:21
“But if a wicked person turns away from all his sins that he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is just and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

Ezekiel 18:23
Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked, declares the Lord God, and not rather that he should turn from his way and live?

You want to lock people into Hell, don't know why maybe if you can make others feel bad
it makes you look good in your own eyes. Don't you know God wants to save sinners not
condemn them? More sinners than not will be miss God's grace, but it isn't that He wants
them too, and you appear to want many too.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Aug 17
1 edit

Too much is really nothing. Fluff without scripture is pretty typical for you.
You quoting scripture as you call Jesus names, isn't fluff, I'd say you and the demons of
Hell more than likely cooked up a couple of those together. Quoting scripture as you
dismiss the grace of God and failing to share about it, is not walking in God's grace.

Don't you know if you don't warn and share, God will require their blood at your hands?

You behave more as a stumbling block for others than a light on a hill.

c

Moves
22 Aug 17

By steadfast love and faithfulness iniquity is atoned for, and by the fear of the Lord one turns away from evil.

“But if a wicked person turns away from all his sins that he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is ju ...[text shortened]... will be miss God's grace, but it isn't that He wants
You are BADLY missing the point.

You are quoting verses in which people make bad choices.

When God hardens your heart, then God Himself has influenced the bad choice, and taken away your choice.

Can you please reply with a reasonable post?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Aug 17

You are BADLY missing the point.

You are quoting verses in which people make bad choices.

When God hardens your heart, then God Himself has influenced the bad choice, and taken away your choice.

Can you please reply with a reasonable post?
If you want to blame God because you want what you want when you want it, I cannot
stop you. Telling you, your are going to pay for your choices isn't getting through to you,
telling you God wants you to turn from your wicked ways isn't getting through to you.

So when you no longer feel the need to keep up pretending this is a real discussion and
you will go do what you want. When you no longer feel any guilt, know that someone else
has stopped trying to get your attention, you've ignored Him, now He will ignore you.

For your sake I hope that does not happen.

E

Moves
22 Aug 17

“But if a wicked person turns away from all his sins that he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is ju ...[text shortened]... will be miss God's grace, but it isn't that He wants
Where does it state that one can turn to the Lord without the Lord causing that person to turn?

c

Moves
22 Aug 17

If you want to blame God because you want what you want when you want it, I cannot
stop you. Telling you, your are going to pay for your choices isn't getting through to you,
telling you God wants you to turn from your wicked ways isn't getting through to you.

So when you no longer feel the need to keep up pretending this is a real discussion and
you ...[text shortened]... ntion, you've ignored Him, now He will ignore you.

For your sake I hope that does not happen.
If God hardens your heart, do you have a choice?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Aug 17

Where does it state that one can turn to the Lord without the Lord causing that person to turn?
What are you talking about now?
We are all called, Jesus died for all of our sins. No one can come to Jesus unless the
Father draws them. Yet not everyone answers the call, so not everyone is going to get
saved. You as I pointed out act more like a stumbling block, attempting to keep as many
away from Jesus Christ than pointing them to Him. You upset people left and right and
seem to glory in it, I'm not sure why since the scripture teaches.

Matthew 18:6
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.