Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 02:551 edit
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Thanks Yogi.

But, God killed people.

Stop being His lawyer and ass kisser.
    Go your way chaney3, have a good life, and I hope before the end you actually find it
    before you lose it all.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 08:231 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    You must follow your heart.
    He did and that is the point, no god would act like that. Like the false flood tale, god destroys ALL land life to get back at some bad humans. A god having infinite power could have just as easily gone, poof, no more bad humans but no, this loving and gracious god of yours kills all land life to spite some bad humans. So lets say 10,000 bad humans. and 100 billion land lifeforms. Quite a ratio don't you think? How can you even THINK this is a real event? Ever hear of DNA? DNA analysis would have clearly shown an extreme loss of biodiversity and it shows in fact more biodiversity in animals than humans. It seems a hundred thousand years ago, modern humans almost DID get wiped out, down to maybe 30 people max and THAT event caused the loss of diversity we still see today in the genetic record.

Science doesn't lie about that kind of thing. DNA totally kills the WW flood myth.

But of course that kind of evidence means nothing to you.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 10:24
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    He did and that is the point, no god would act like that. Like the false flood tale, god destroys ALL land life to get back at some bad humans. A god having infinite power could have just as easily gone, poof, no more bad humans but no, this loving and gracious god of yours kills all land life to spite some bad humans. So lets say 10,000 bad humans. and 10 ...[text shortened]... NA totally kills the WW flood myth.

But of course that kind of evidence means nothing to you.
    I doubt that serious, DNA shows we are one people, which is the truth.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 17:41
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    Your point is in direct contradiction with the biblical text. If Pharoah's heart was already hardened, the Torah writer would not have written, "God hardened Pharoah's heart" because that would be nonsense.
    Unless there are relative states of hardness. If it was already a little hard it makes sense that God could have made it even harder.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Aug '17 19:07
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Unless there are relative states of hardness. If it was already a little hard it makes sense that God could have made it even harder.
    Read exodus and you will see this Pharaoh is not the one that had the babies killed.

According to your logic God can't harden any heart since not one is perfect. Not sure where you are getting your definitions. It certainly isn't from the Bible.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 01:37
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Are you serious? Levels of hardness of heart?

God hardened Pharaoh's heart, period, causing pain and death.

You and KellyJay try desperately hard to be defense lawyers for God, when it's clear that your 'client' is guilty as charged.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 03:09
    Are you serious? Levels of hardness of heart?

God hardened Pharaoh's heart, period, causing pain and death.

You and KellyJay try desperately hard to be defense lawyers for God, when it's clear that your 'client' is guilty as charged.
    I have not denied once that God didn't harden his heart. Just as there are levels of heat there are levels of hardness too.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 03:14
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    I have not denied once that God didn't harden his heart. Just as there are levels of heat there are levels of hardness too.
    This is absurd.
    I hope you are charging God by the hour for your legal services.

GOD HARDENED THE HEART OF PHARAOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you need a picture drawn for you KellyJay??????

Are you that daft??????
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 03:211 edit
    This is absurd.
    I hope you are charging God by the hour for your legal services.

GOD HARDENED THE HEART OF PHARAOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you need a picture drawn for you KellyJay??????

Are you that daft??????
    You drinking or on drugs now? What are you upset about now? You think a pillow has
    some level of hardness, compared to a tennis ball, compared to piece of wood, compared
    to a rock, compared to steel and so on. There are levels of hardness, and having a hard
    heart does not mean it is beyond redemption, but at some point it can be.

You have specific arguments or are you just spouting off out of hate that have nothing to
    do with the contents of my posts? I told you more than once I acknowledge God did
    indeed harden his heart, and you are screaming like I have disagreed with you.

When you sober up, or come off your drugs, or pull you head out, read these things again
    when you have a clear head.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 03:24
    You drinking or on drugs now? What are you upset about now? You think a pillow has
    some level of hardness, compared to a tennis ball, compared to piece of wood, compared
    to a rock, compared to steel and so on. There are levels of hardness, and having a hard
    heart does not mean it is beyond redemption, but at some point it can be.

You have specific ar ...[text shortened]... come off your drugs, or pull you head out, read these things again
    when you have a clear head.
    Did God harden his heart?

Yes or no.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 03:25
    Did God harden his heart?

Yes or no.
    What part of yes don't you understand!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 03:27
    What part of yes don't you understand!
    Then God is guilty!!!

Thank you.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 03:28
    Then God is guilty!!!

Thank you.
    Guilty of what, being God?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree