Help for homosexuals.

Help for homosexuals.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
oh dear dasa, what have those naughty little monks been doing!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-15507304
http://www.examiner.com/article/buddhist-monk-charged-with-raping-girl
http://www.sweenytod.com/rno/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=695

looks like buddhist monks like a bit of pedophilia and rape just like every other religious group.
This is just supporting Dasa. He has mentioned that Buddhists dont know the 'truth' either.

Fact is this can happen anywhere a man in power has private access to children.
The first place to start is the humble family home..

F

Moves
13 Feb 13
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
it mentions a plethora of studies which conclude that assisted change is possible, are you now disputing that assisted change is possible?
It even admits, in a comment on one of the key studies it relies on by Masters and Johnson, that they have been criticized for serious flaws in their post-therapy follow-up and assessment. It's your Dr John Diggs Syndrome and your Dr Robert Spitzer "tell me what I want to hear" Syndrome all over again.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Thanks for lending gay men a hand. 😕
haha, i just noticed that, strange considering its rather crude

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Feb 13

nothing as far as you are concerned, as far as i can discern, your contributions are negligible, your understanding minimal. Another one for the iggy list.
My understanding of homosexuals and how they are going against the tennets of the bible?
Feel free to put me down Robbie... you know what they say - whatever you say about another you are saying to yourself.

So if you cant come up with a decent answer to my reasonable question then Just quit bugging everyone and everything that doesn't agree very narrow world view.

Like another mentioned - Did you expect people to support you here?
And you just fill it up with fluff, repeating the same question ad nauseum?

Cape Town

Moves
13 Feb 13

Who want to live in accordance with Biblical principles.
What about help for JWs who want to live in accordance with Biblical principles? Yes, I was brought up in an Anglican family and know enough about Biblical principles to know that your constant lying and homophobia are not in accordance with them.

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
... I believe it would be okay for them to play with each other's genitals, but the act of sodomy is an abomination to God.
Bump. Just for the troll value if nothing else.

Moves
13 Feb 13

haha, i just noticed that, strange considering its rather crude
if you get a spare 20mins at some point i would recommend watching this. it may gave you an insight into just how vague sexuality is, impossible to put in a box and say what is right and wrong, fix or un-fix.

http://www.ted.com/talks/io_tillett_wright_fifty_shades_of_gay.html

rc

Moves
13 Feb 13

if you get a spare 20mins at some point i would recommend watching this. it may gave you an insight into just how vague sexuality is, impossible to put in a box and say what is right and wrong, fix or un-fix.

http://www.ted.com/talks/io_tillett_wright_fifty_shades_of_gay.html
sir if you read the report from the pdf that i provided it details statistically when and in what proportion persons have changed their sexual orientation. No one is saying that it does not happen, this thread is about providing help for those persons who have an attraction for persons of the same sex but who want to live in harmony with scriptural principles. It is not impossible to say what is right or wrong in a Biblical context, you are quite mistaken if you think it is.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by twhitehead
What about help for JWs who want to live in accordance with Biblical principles? Yes, I was brought up in an Anglican family and know enough about Biblical principles to know that your constant lying and homophobia are not in accordance with them.
more irrelevant drivel, if you have nothing other than silly and unsubstantiated assertions of lying and homophobia and personal attacks, then please remain quiet, you will at very least give the impression of wisdom. Why you cannot comment on the actual theme of a discussion is a curiosity in itself.

Moves
13 Feb 13

sir if you read the report from the pdf that i provided it details statistically when and in what proportion persons have changed their sexual orientation. No one is saying that it does not happen, this thread is about providing help for those persons who have an attraction for persons of the same sex but who want to live in harmony with scriptural ...[text shortened]... to say what is right or wrong in a Biblical context, you are quite mistaken if you think it is.
once again your limited ability to understand other peoples perspectives has left you missing the point.it would seem you hear only what you want to hear. the talk i provided clearly showed that people do not change their sexuality.

sexuality is not digital it is analogue. its practically impossible to pigeon hole people.

i challenge you to define correct sexual behavior in accordance to the bible, so it is clear who is a homosexual and who isnt. i bet you dont even get close.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Feb 13

once again your limited ability to understand other peoples perspectives has left you missing the point.it would seem you hear only what you want to hear. the talk i provided clearly showed that people [b]do not change their sexuality.

sexuality is not digital it is analogue. its practically impossible to pigeon hole people.

i challenge you t ...[text shortened]... ce to the bible, so it is clear who is a homosexual and who isnt. i bet you dont even get close.[/b]
it would seem you hear only what you want to hear.

That is exactly Rob's MO, he's admitted as much on this forum. I had a quote of his saved to my profile because in it he stated he was only concerned with finding evidence to substantiate his beliefs. I've since deleted it and now can't find it again.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 13
1 edit

once again your limited ability to understand other peoples perspectives has left you missing the point.it would seem you hear only what you want to hear. the talk i provided clearly showed that people [b]do not change their sexuality.

i challenge you t ...[text shortened]... ce to the bible, so it is clear who is a homosexual and who isnt. i bet you dont even get close.[/b]
yes they do and the data that i provided proves the fact , dispute the data if you can, but your continued attacks on me personally are inadequate, irrelevant and wholly ignore the personal experiences of those who have changed from homosexuality to heterosexuality. Sure ignore the facts if you like, but leave me out of it. Close to what? Who is talking of pigeon holing people? Are you in your senses? who has talked of pigeon holing people, please produce the reference or stop projecting nothingness, this thread is not about pigeon holing anyone, its about helping persons bring their lives into harmony with scriptural principles.

If you want to bring your life into harmony with Biblical principles you must be chaste! that is either married to a person of the opposite sex or celibate. Understand? there is no room for extra marital relationships, no room for illicit sex outside of marriage, there is no room for sex with persons of the same sex, there is no room for even desiring a relationship with a person to whom it is not Biblically legal to do, that includes persons who are already married and persons of the same sex, that is what bringing ones life into harmony with Biblical principles entails, you got that, its clear, its concise and its easy to understand. Not even close, yeah that will be shining bright.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
[b]it would seem you hear only what you want to hear.

That is exactly Rob's MO, he's admitted as much on this forum. I had a quote of his saved to my profile because in it he stated he was only concerned with finding evidence to substantiate his beliefs. I've since deleted it and now can't find it again.[/b]
One again the inability of you people to stick to the theme is truly astonishing, I will repeat it again, seeing that you need to be reeled in, this debate is not about me, why you cannot understand the fact is really really baffling. Dispute the data if you can, but please leave me out of it, the fact is people who are willing have changed their sexual preferences. The FACT is, there is no proof of a genetic predisposition, gay gene is a myth.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Feb 13

One again the inability of you people to stick to the theme is truly astonishing, I will repeat it again, seeing that you need to be reeled in, this debate is not about me, why you cannot understand the fact is really really baffling. Dispute the data if you can, but please leave me out of it, the fact is people who are willing have changed their se ...[text shortened]... al preferences. The FACT is, there is no proof of a genetic predisposition, gay gene is a myth.
😴

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
[b]it would seem you hear only what you want to hear.

That is exactly Rob's MO, he's admitted as much on this forum. I had a quote of his saved to my profile because in it he stated he was only concerned with finding evidence to substantiate his beliefs. I've since deleted it and now can't find it again.[/b]
im not sure if it makes it better or worse if he is aware thats what he does......probably worse.