Hillary Clinton's religious beliefs

Hillary Clinton's religious beliefs

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Politicians and all manner of other commentators and public figures in the West have been lecturing the people in the Muslim world on how they must "change their views" for decades and for the last decade and a half continuously and vociferously.
Not really. All I hear from Obama is that terrorists are not really Muslims.

w

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
Do you think that people you disagree with should change their views?
Everyone thinks they are right. However, when you get into a position of power you tend to coerce people into your point of view.

That is something that opponents on this thread refuse to acknowledge. The more power a person has the more potential for abuse there is.

As I have said, it makes me nervous when the next president to be says that religious folk must change their views. I have no faith in the meddling corrupt federal government coercing religious folk because they seem to do the same to pretty much everyone around the world.

F

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by whodey
Not really. All I hear from Obama is that terrorists are not really Muslims.
So that's really all you hear?

That might explain the kind of stuff you post.

F

Moves
01 Jun 15

Everyone thinks they are right. However, when you get into a position of power you tend to coerce people into your point of view.

That is something that opponents on this thread refuse to acknowledge. The more power a person has the more potential for abuse there is.

As I have said, it makes me nervous when the next president to be says that religious ...[text shortened]... ercing religious folk because they seem to do the same to pretty much everyone around the world.
How is what she believes and wants to do a "violation of the separation church and state"? You still have not said.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Jun 15

No.
2nd time of asking πŸ™‚

Well if you think a theist would be the ideal candidate because of their religious beliefs, then why are you complaining about Hilary Clinton being influenced by her religious beliefs and claiming a breach of the separation of church and state?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
2nd time of asking πŸ™‚

Well if you think a theist would be the ideal candidate because of their religious beliefs, then why are you complaining about Hilary Clinton being influenced by her religious beliefs and claiming a breach of the separation of church and state?
I believe the idea is that she has departed from the faith just as you and FMF have. 😏

w

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
So that's really all you hear?

That might explain the kind of stuff you post.
All Presidents say the same things. Islam is a religion of peace, therefore, those who commit terrorist acts are not really Muslims.

w

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
2nd time of asking πŸ™‚

Do try to read my posts.

F

Moves
01 Jun 15

All Presidents say the same things. Islam is a religion of peace, therefore, those who commit terrorist acts are not really Muslims.
Leaders and public figures all around the world, including Obama, in almost every country, and including politicians and leaders in Muslim countries, have condemned the atrocities of the Islamic terrorists, in forthright terms and consistently, noting their professed Islamism and their claims to be on a divine mission, and contrasting it with how Islam is a religion of peace for hundreds and hundreds of millions of Muslims around the world. I see no problem with rejecting the terrorists' claims to be righteous Muslims doing the work of God.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Jun 15

Do try to read my posts.
I have read every one of your posts. Please either answer my question or direct me to the precise point where you answered it. Many thanks.

K

Germany

Moves
01 Jun 15

As I have said, it makes me nervous when the next president to be says that religious ...[text shortened]... ercing religious folk because they seem to do the same to pretty much everyone around the world.
What, exactly, do you fear Hillary Clinton will do to "coerce" people to change their (religious) beliefs in the case that she is elected president?

w

Moves
01 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Leaders and public figures all around the world, including Obama, in almost every country, and including politicians and leaders in Muslim countries, have condemned the atrocities of the Islamic terrorists, in forthright terms and consistently, noting their professed Islamism and their claims to be on a divine mission, and contrasting it with how Islam is a reli ...[text shortened]... no problem with rejecting the terrorists' claims to be righteous Muslims doing the work of God.
But they are not correcting Muslims because they claim that violence is not really apart of Islam.

It would be like HIllary saying that those who are Christians and are opposed to abortion are not really Chrsitians.

w

Moves
01 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
What, exactly, do you fear Hillary Clinton will do to "coerce" people to change their (religious) beliefs in the case that she is elected president?
You tell me.

Conservatives are hunted down like dogs with the IRS. Why not the religious? Then there is the tax exempt status of churches which could be taken away if they don't see things a certain way etc.

Really the options are limitless in a government that has no more checks and balances.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Jun 15
2 edits

You tell me.

Conservatives are hunted down like dogs with the IRS. Why not the religious? Then there is the tax exempt status of churches which could be taken away if they don't see things a certain way etc.

Really the options are limitless in a government that has no more checks and balances.
Wel I guess you are not going to answer my question about your extreme views. No problem πŸ™‚

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jun 15
1 edit

The Presidents have to say that for political reasons and in order to calm the emotions of the people.