1. Germany
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 20:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    You tell me.

Conservatives are hunted down like dogs with the IRS. Why not the religious? Then there is the tax exempt status of churches which could be taken away if they don't see things a certain way etc.

Really the options are limitless in a government that has no more checks and balances.
    Alright, I will tell you.

Nothing.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 20:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    Leaders and public figures all around the world, including Obama, in almost every country, and including politicians and leaders in Muslim countries, have condemned the atrocities of the Islamic terrorists, in forthright terms and consistently, noting their professed Islamism and their claims to be on a divine mission, and contrasting it with how Islam is a reli ...[text shortened]... no problem with rejecting the terrorists' claims to be righteous Muslims doing the work of God.
    The problem is that there is no such thing as a righteous Muslim. 😏
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 20:35
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What, exactly, do you fear Hillary Clinton will do to "coerce" people to change their (religious) beliefs in the case that she is elected president?
    Get the IRS to harass them and bring bogus charges against them and put them in prison. 😏
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 20:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No, the problem is that you are unable to comprehend a righteous Muslim. That is quite different.

Indeed, your own sense of righteousness is nothing more than bigoted arrogance. You couldn't be further from God if you tried.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 20:45
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/28/hillary-clinton-gives-rare-glimpse-into-her-christian-faith/

We got a rare look, and I do mean rare, at Hillary Clinton's religious beliefs.

She seems to be driven to spread "social justice" in the name of Jesus.

Is this a violation of church and state? Is she a fundamentalist wacko?
    In other words, you are a republican.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 20:50
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    No, the problem is that you are unable to comprehend a righteous Muslim. That is quite different.

Indeed, your own sense of righteousness is nothing more than bigoted arrogance. You couldn't be further from God if you tried.
    You are the one trying, not me. 😏
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 20:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I would guess whodey is an independent that tries to vote for the best candidate in his own opinion, and Hillary Clinton isn't that candidate.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 00:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If you think I would ever vote for ilk like Jeb you are sadly mistaken

Jeb is just Hillary in drag.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 06:13
    Then there is the tax exempt status of churches which could be taken away if they don't see things a certain way etc.
    You think their churches losing their tax exempt status could cause people to change their religious beliefs?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 06:18
    KazetNagorra: What, exactly, do you fear Hillary Clinton will do to "coerce" people to change their (religious) beliefs in the case that she is elected president?

You tell me.
    So you are asking KazetNagorra to imagine what she might do to force people to change their religious beliefs ~ and you are asking him to tell you what it is ~ and then that's what you're accusing Hillary Clinton of doing in the future?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 06:262 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you are asking KazetNagorra to imagine what she might do to force people to change their religious beliefs ~ and you are asking him to tell you what it is ~ and then that's what you're accusing Hillary Clinton of doing in the future?
    Whodey is complaining repeatedly about Presidents being influenced by their relgious beliefs, but he refuses to agree that therefore an atheist would be a better President as they have no religious beliefs; but more confusingly Whodey is unable explain how a theist would be better at keeping thier religious beliefs from influencing their decisions than an atheist would be. I'm reminded of a puppy chasing its tail.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 07:18
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Whodey is complaining repeatedly about Presidents being influenced by their relgious beliefs, but he refuses to agree that therefore an atheist would be a better President as they have no religious beliefs; but more confusingly Whodey is unable explain how a theist would be better at keeping thier religious beliefs from influencing their decisions than an atheist would be. I'm reminded of a puppy chasing its tail.
    But an atheist believes in Evilution, which is worse. 😏
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 10:44
    If you think I would ever vote for ilk like Jeb you are sadly mistaken

Jeb is just Hillary in drag.
    My apologies for thinking you were part of the rat pack.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 10:47
    So a Muslim living in a country where he or she never heard of JC and the boys but peace loving and would never harm a fly but in fact would help anyone in trouble, Christian or Muslim, that person will still go to Hell in your fantasy world, right?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 11:09
    But an atheist believes in Evilution, which is worse. 😏
    Even worse than being a female democrat?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree