1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 04:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You said we should be concerned, but you didn't say why. Why should we be concerned about Hilary Clinton's religious beliefs impacting her decisions?
    I was speaking in general. I do not know anything about Hillary Clinton's religious beliefs. You will have to ask Whodey about that.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 04:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I was speaking in general. I do not know anything about Hillary Clinton's religious beliefs. You will have to ask Whodey about that.
    Ok, why "in general", do you think we should be concerned about a president who allows their Christian religious beliefs to impact their decisions?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 08:46
    Ok, why "in general", do you think we should be concerned about a president who allows their Christian religious beliefs to impact their decisions?
    I would not be concerned if the beliefs are truly Christian. But if a president speaks of changing Christian beliefs, then there should be concern from Christians.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 08:492 edits
    I would not be concerned if the beliefs are truly Christian. But if a president speaks of changing Christian beliefs, then there should be concern from Christians.
    What core religious beliefs would a president have to have, or not have, in order for your to consider them "truly Christian" and so not be concerned about the impact their beliefs would gave on their decisions?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 08:57
    What core religious beliefs would a president have to have, or not have, in order for your to consider them "truly Christian".
    I will leave that discussion to whodey, if he wishes to expand his thread to cover all that. 😏
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 09:05
    I will leave that discussion to whodey, if he wishes to expand his thread to cover all that. 😏
    This is your opportunity to state and discuss what you think a truly Christian president should be believing. I thought you would have had some clarity of thought on this considering your other posts in this thread.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 07:22
    This is your opportunity to state and discuss what you think a truly Christian president should be believing. I thought you would have had some clarity of thought on this considering your other posts in this thread.
    I guess RJHinds would just rather make flippant comments and post "smug" smilies.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 20:41
    A Christian president should believe in telling the truth. Hillary Clinton has failed on that one many times.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 21:11
    A Christian president should believe in telling the truth. Hillary Clinton has failed on that one many times.
    Don't you think an atheist President would be capable of tellimg the truth?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 18:04
    Don't you think an atheist President would be capable of tellimg the truth?
    Yes, once in a while. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree