1. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Aug '20 23:341 edit
    @indonesia-phil said
    No, you don't get away with that. I don't need to personally know someone who is homosexual to know that discrimination against homosexuals is wrong. Since no rational person reading the bible in any kind of objective way would believe that that what is written therein has any relevance to the world in which we now live, and the deeper understanding that we now have, o ...[text shortened]... ut the world around you. Thus do you attempt to defend the morally indefensible How's that for bias?
    I dont think you understand the meaning of the word discrimination. It is not discrimination to point out that the Bible refers to homosexuality as a sin. Neither is it discrimination to point out that there are countries that execute homosexuals. These are just facts. Whether or not you approve is of no relevance. I have discriminated against nobody.

People choose their lifestyle and they will face whatever consequences are associated with their choices. These are simple facts of life.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Aug '20 23:45
    @rajk999 said
    I dont thing you understand the meaning of the word discrimination.
    You cannot answer the simplest question from me yet want to
    lecture Phil on his comprehension of "discrimination"! That's rich.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Aug '20 23:56
    @wolfgang59 said
    You cannot answer the simplest question from me yet want to
    lecture Phil on his comprehension of "discrimination"! That's rich.
    Your question is stupid.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 00:00
    @rajk999 said
    Your question is stupid.
    Really? In what way?

I just asked how does god let you know.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 06:491 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Your question is stupid.
    You have let yourself down badly in this thread.

Maybe stick to your far-from-shore one chord riff of trolling Christians about good works in future.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 10:05
    @divegeester said
    You have let yourself down badly in this thread.

Maybe stick to your far-from-shore one chord riff of trolling Christians about good works in future.
    Your comments are childish. Your posts lack substance. All you do is ask nonsense questions designed to twist what the bible says clearly because you do not agree with what is said. You let yourself down in every single thread.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 10:12
    @rajk999 said
    Your comments are childish. Your posts lack substance. All you do is ask nonsense questions designed to twist what the bible says clearly because you do not agree with what is said. You let yourself down in every single thread.
    Right...
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 10:23
    @rajk999 said
    Your comments are childish. Your posts lack substance.
    Just answer my question please.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 10:44
    @wolfgang59 said
    Just answer my question please.
    You are an unbelieving atheist. Not only that, you have in the past ridiculed those who believed in God. There are atheists on this site who have not done this and these often ask reasonable and sensible questions, and I respond. Your aim is not to understand Christians but to belittle and humiliate. Therefore I am keeping the instruction from Christ to walk away from discussions with people like you about how and why I believe in God.

The reason [I suspect] why Jesus instructs followers to do this is because there are some who are hopelessly lost, and it would be pointless to pursue discussions with them. I do not know who these people are, only God knows. All atheists are not lost. There are some who through good conscience live good and righteous lives and these are, without knowing it, following God.

Find some other Christian to harass.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 11:04
    @rajk999 said
    I'm not harassing.
    Just discussing ... that is what the forums are for.

I'm not disrespecting you or your religion just curious.
    How does god communicate with you?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 11:55
    @rajk999 said
    Funny how all it takes is some disagreement, and you're suddenly off the reservation with him. You sound like him, to be frank.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 12:00
    @rajk999 said
    You are an unbelieving atheist. Not only that, you have in the past ridiculed those who believed in God. There are atheists on this site who have not done this and these often ask reasonable and sensible questions, and I respond. Your aim is not to understand Christians but to belittle and humiliate. Therefore I am keeping the instruction from Christ to walk away from discuss ...[text shortened]... eous lives and these are, without knowing it, following God.

"Find some other Christian to harass."

Funny. I thought, according to you, that you were the only Christian here. Others are merely "church" Christians and "mouth worshippers", right? Aren't you off the beaten path here, attacking atheists?
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 19:40
    @rajk999 said
    I dont think you understand the meaning of the word discrimination. It is not discrimination to point out that the Bible refers to homosexuality as a sin. Neither is it discrimination to point out that there are countries that execute homosexuals. These are just facts. Whether or not you approve is of no relevance. I have discriminated against nobody.

People choose their l ...[text shortened]... y will face whatever consequences are associated with their choices. These are simple facts of life.
    To begin at your end, being heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual is not a lifestyle choice, any more than is having blue eyes or brown eyes. That is one of your simple facts of life, which was not so well understood during biblical times but is now understood well enough, and there would only be your referred - to associated consequences if you believe in a god.

By you own admission your so beloved bible refers to homosexuality as a sin, and advocates stoning to death of homosexuals, which I think we can agree may be said to be discriminatory. All I am asking is whether or not you agree with your bible, a reasonable and sensible question to which according to you you respond, so respond.

We know that you think it's a good idea to beat children because your bible says that it is, may we make the same assumption regarding the killing of homosexuals? If not, say so.
  14. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 19:54
    @rajk999 said

People choose their l ...[text shortened]... y will face whatever consequences are associated with their choices. These are simple facts of life.
    The bible does refer to homosexuality as a sin. After Lot's wife is turned to salt, Lot's daughters both sleep with their father which is incest.

So do you condone incest?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Aug '20 21:50
    @neilarini said
    The bible does refer to homosexuality as a sin. After Lot's wife is turned to salt, Lot's daughters both sleep with their father which is incest.

So do you condone incest?
    And here is moron of the year.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree