How can a loving God allow cancer to exist

How can a loving God allow cancer to exist

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Or not. Why would a god say one thing to one generation of humans and another to a bunch a thousand years later. That appears to be the timeline of the two 7 day creation stories, Egyptian one a thousand years before the first books of the OT.
The 66 books started with creation, went right into God interacting with man, the begets
take us from Adam to Jesus. There isn't any other "creation" story like those 66 books,
I'd rethink your comparison.

Moves
14 Oct 17

Originally posted by @apathist
I don't know. Whether reality is eternal or else got started, neither makes complete sense. I draw a blank on a third option.
What then does make sense to you? Nothing?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
14 Oct 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
What was borrowed exactly?
That you ask that question reveals a huge gap in your knowledge and understanding, way too big for an arbitrary post to resolve.

Jesus wasn't the first demi-god, for example. Mary didn't give us our first virgin birth. And on and on and on. I understand that your camp is proud of the blinders you wear.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
14 Oct 17

So my view isn't reasonable and neither is any other view? What about your view, is your view reasonable to you? Whatever it may be.
I don't presume so; and yes.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Oct 17

What then does make sense to you? Nothing?
Here and now. I don't understand much, but I get the boundaries.

Moves
15 Oct 17

That you ask that question reveals a huge gap in your knowledge and understanding, way too big for an arbitrary post to resolve.

Jesus wasn't the first demi-god, for example. Mary didn't give us our first virgin birth. And on and on and on. I understand that your camp is proud of the blinders you wear.
You don't know it was borrowed. You are merely making an unfounded assertion.

Moves
15 Oct 17

I don't presume so; and yes.
What is your view exactly?

Moves
15 Oct 17

Here and now. I don't understand much, but I get the boundaries.
What boundaries do you get? Could you be more specific?

Moves
15 Oct 17

You don't know it was borrowed. You are merely making an unfounded assertion.
Or possibly he's the only one out of the two of you who has done his research.

Moves
15 Oct 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Research which he somehow cannot get himself to share. Yeah right.

Moves
16 Oct 17

If he really has done his research he would have no problem telling me how he knows it was borrowed. Still waiting.

Moves
16 Oct 17

If he really has done his research he would have no problem telling me how he knows it was borrowed. Still waiting.
Do we really need to food spoon you your own religion?

Moves
16 Oct 17

Do we really need to food spoon you your own religion?
No all you have to do is back up your assertions else I won't take them seriously.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Oct 17
3 edits

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you mean "And on and on" with your debunked Zeitgeist ?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Oct 17

Originally posted by @sonship
[b]Jesus wasn't the first demi-god, for example. Mary didn't give us our first virgin birth. And on and on and on. I understand that your camp is proud of the blinders you wear.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you mean "And on and on" with your debunked Zeitgeist ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4[/b]
The real arrogance is humans thinking they are high enough up the spiritual totem pole to be worthy of the attention of a god inspite of the fact men have killed literally hundreds of millions of fellow humans.

You just love to separate humans into us and them so you can continue to feel so superior.