1. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 08:34
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    And masturbating. Usually at the same time.
    I just realised that the reason I never truly discovered God is that it keeps calling at a bad time.
  2. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 08:34
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    Why thank you. That's the sweetest thing any sweet character has ever written about me in here.
    And let me respond with: This forum needs your excellent kindness, yo its me. That is you, not me.
    Your kindness, yo its me.
    Thank you 😀
  3. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 08:37
    Originally posted by yo its me
    Maybe I haven't read as many of your posts as show that you haven't connected. I like the way you see God, sounds like my God.
    Yes, I have a clear vision (uh, idea) of what God should be (in my opinion), but I never really
    discovered that God. Every religion I've studied (if you can call it that) has worshipped a god/gods
    that are more or less human, just more powerful.
  4. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 08:50
    Thank you 😀
    You're welcome. 🙂

I feel all cozy and warm with all this friendliness. This is what God should be like. Make me all cozy
    and warm inside.

Say, you're not God are you? 😲
  5. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 08:57
    Yes, I have a clear vision (uh, idea) of what God should be (in my opinion), but I never really
    discovered that God. Every religion I've studied (if you can call it that) has worshipped a god/gods
    that are more or less human, just more powerful.
    This is why imigination is so important. I hope God reveals himself to you.
  6. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 09:00
    You're welcome. 🙂

I feel all cozy and warm with all this friendliness. This is what God should be like. Make me all cozy
    and warm inside.

Say, you're not God are you? 😲
    God's not warm and cosy (in my opnion). He is pure and all that you said earlier. But knowing that he loves me just as I am makes me feel good.
  7. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 09:01
    This is why imigination is so important. I hope God reveals himself to you.
    The imagination is not a State: it is the Human existence itself. - W. Blake
  8. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 09:121 edit
    He [God] is pure...
    What does it mean to be pure? Isn't Satan pure? Pure evil, I mean. Is God pure good? All
    interpretations of God that I've read, depicts a man (a flaw in itself) whom is filled with not just
    love and compassion, but all sorts of human emotions that more often than not leads to tragedy,
    suffering and disaster. If God is pure good, why would it be a He with all these human flaws?

I take it you don't believe in the Christian God as depicted in the bible, but something much better
    and truly divine. Have you really connected with such an entity in such a way that there's no
    question in your mind that it's not just a better part of your own self?

(I don't mean to push you into doubts here, or being funny. Truly, I'm asking out of curiosity now.)
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 09:331 edit
    Now lets just get one thing str8 here. (and I'm not implying anyone is wrong or anything)
    My GENERAL defintition of God (with a big 'g' ) is thus: God is the all,evertything. "It' is good and bad. It is every galaxy and solar system known and unknown. It is all the 'dark matter' and every little nuance or anomolie that can be percieved. God is all the dimensions and every little grain of sand, etc.In this sense God could be seen as a 'She' as in itself it does not perform any 'actions' or have any proactive qualities whatsoever. (female being the receptive,yonic principle of the universe)
    When I say god (with a small 'g'😉 I mean someone that has been 'inspired' by the power of God. Examples would include Jesus,Bhudda, and perhaps some aliens that have visited the Earth and been revered as gods.

Now bear in mind this is a very simplistic explanation designed to see who is with me and who isn't on my interpretations of this highly contentious and troublesome word.

If anyone has any furthur questions or assertions they would like to run by me, or would like me to elaborate on any aspects of my point , feel free🙂
  10. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 09:37
    What does it mean to be pure? Isn't Satan pure? Pure evil, I mean. Is God pure good? All
    interpretations of God that I've read, depicts a man (a flaw in itself) whom is filled with not just
    love and compassion, but all sorts of human emotions that more often than not leads to tragedy,
    suffering and disaster. If God is pure good, why would it be a He wit ...[text shortened]... o push you into doubts here, or being funny. Truly, I'm asking out of curiosity now.)[/i]
    That is a very interesting series of questions, thank you for taking my tread seriously. I think He is pure in the unblemeshed kind, wihtout human flaws.

I confess I find the Bible hard to read, but what I have read and managed to understand God is a loving. Jesus said if you have see me you ahve seen the Farther, so God is like His son. The same as the one who washed the feet of his enemys http://www.gregboyd.org/popular/washing-osamas-feet/
    Fed the hungry and feels our pain more deeply then we do.

There's no question in my mind that God could be a part of myself -no possiablity of that. Have I connected with Him? Well that's a big question. I have asked God to come into my life and wondered if I'm not chosen by him when the Holy Spirit apparently gave pictures to others and not me. I guess I have felt dissalusioned and I hope for myself as I posted to you, that God reveals Himself to me also. I have gone to church and seen people healed and watched them worship but I do feel on the outside.
  11. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 09:49
    The imagination is not a State: it is the Human existence itself. - W. Blake
    'I am wrapped in mortality, my flesh is a prison, my bones the bars of death. What is mortality but the things related to the body, which dies? What is immortality but the things related to the spirit, which lives eternally? What is the joy of heaven but improvement of the things of the spirit? What are the pains of hell but ignorance and bodily lust, idleness and devastation of the things of the spirit? The imagination is not a state, it is human existence itself.'

I agree. Do you think your picture of God effects how you feel about his existance?
  12. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 09:53
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Now lets just get one thing str8 here. (and I'm not implying anyone is wrong or anything)
    My GENERAL defintition of God (with a big 'g' ) is thus: God is the all,evertything. "It' is good and bad. It is every galaxy and solar system known and unknown. It is all the 'dark matter' and every little nuance or anomolie that can be percieved. God is all the ...[text shortened]... un by me, or would like me to elaborate on any aspects of my point , feel free🙂
    So God is all forces in one?
  13. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 09:54
    I just realised that the reason I never truly discovered God is that it keeps calling at a bad time.
    This post truly added value to these forums.
  14. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 09:56
    'I am wrapped in mortality, my flesh is a prison, my bones the bars of death. What is mortality but the things related to the body, which dies? What is immortality but the things related to the spirit, which lives eternally? What is the joy of heaven but improvement of the things of the spirit? What are the pains of hell but ignorance and bodily lust, idle ...[text shortened]... tself.'

I agree. Do you think your picture of God effects how you feel about his existance?
    Negatively, yes.

I think you might enjoy The Book of Margery Kempe .
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margery_Kempe
  15. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 10:05
    Negatively, yes.

I think you might enjoy The Book of Margery Kempe .
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margery_Kempe
    It looks interesting, thank you I'll see if they have it at the library.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree