How to forgive?

How to forgive?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
There’s that hate again.

Sad.
Derision, not hate 🙂

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Mar 18

Christ’s sacrifice on the cross saves people who accept Him. It didn’t do away with hell nor did it prevent people from going there, assuming hell and not annihilationism is correct.
You dont know the meaning of 'accept Him'.
You think it means to profess with you mouth that you accept him
You think it means believe in your heart as well and that means to read the Bible and pray.

To accept Christ means to accept his teachings and do his commandments. Only then would someone abide in Christ, and this basic fact is clearly stated here and in many other passages:

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. (John 15:10 KJV)

The kind of faith described by you which is divorced from righteousness is dead faith.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
You are saying divegeester is a "non-Christian"?
If he doesn’t think accepting Christ is required for salvation - and it seems pretty clear he doesn’t - then, yes, I’m saying he’s not a Christian by the Biblical definition.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Mar 18

If he doesn’t think accepting Christ is required for salvation - and it seems pretty clear he doesn’t - then, yes, I’m saying he’s not a Christian by the Biblical definition.
You still haven’t explained what salvation is from?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Me? Yes several times. And the Old Testament too. Cover to cover. In two different languages.
Actually, that question was addressed to dive.

But did you ever write about what caused you to disbelieve? If so, do you remember the thread you wrote about it on?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
That’s what you believe apparently.
That’s what the Bible says.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Derision, not hate 🙂
Oh, no, it’s hate. And you’ve got a lot of it in you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Mar 18

You have some references ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
You dont know the meaning of 'accept Him'.
You think it means to profess with you mouth that you accept him
You think it means believe in your heart as well and that means to read the Bible and pray.

To accept Christ means to accept his teachings and do his commandments. Only then would someone abide in Christ, and this basic fact is clearly stated her ...[text shortened]... V)[/i]

The kind of faith described by you which is divorced from righteousness is dead faith.
John 3:16 and Romans 10:9 speak of how one becomes saved. Good works and developing an aversion to sin are the result of one accepting Christ into their heart and evidence their acceptance of Christ was sincere and not “mouth worship.”

You can believe whatever you want to believe.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

You still haven’t explained what salvation is from?
Salvation from hell or annihilationism, whichever awaits the damned.

F

Moves
08 Mar 18

But did you ever write about what caused you to disbelieve? If so, do you remember the thread you wrote about it on?
I don't remember which specific threads they were now. I've talked about it many times. It may come up again someday. But not at your behest, obviously.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

I don't remember which specific threads they were now. I've talked about it many times. It may come up again someday. But not at your behest, obviously.
Wasn’t asking you to write about it again, which is why I asked if you remembered the threads.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Mar 18

Oh, no, it’s hate. And you’ve got a lot of it in you.
I’m sure it feels like that to you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Mar 18

Another thread ruined by this idiot.

😞

F

Moves
08 Mar 18

You can believe whatever you want to believe.
There are 40,000 Christian denominations, sects and cults I hear. Who would you say, among the regular posters here, is what you would personally term a "Christian" follower of Jesus and who is a "non-Christian" follower of Jesus?