How to forgive?

How to forgive?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
No, I'm dodging you, not your questions. Don't respond to any more of my posts. There's a darkness in your soul I want no part of.
Why would you respond to my posts if you are dodging me? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
Thank goodness you believe just the right thoughts that keep you in the bosom of Jesus while the rest of us can only look on.
Right thoughts don’t cut it, but why bother conversing with me, unless you just need a target to spew your hate at?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
So you'd categorize ThinkOfOne and Rajk999 as "non-Christian" followers of Jesus?
If they don’t believe Jesus Christ was Resurrected from the dead and haven’t accepted Him into their heart, I would question to what degree they’re following Jesus.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Everyone has done at least one good work in their life ..

You got that somewhere in the Bible . ????..

Pure comedy.
No, it’s common sense. Unless you define a good work as saving a family of five from a fire, I would say everyone who’s reached the age of a teenager has done something to help someone else.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
If they don’t believe Jesus Christ was Resurrected from the dead and haven’t accepted Him into their heart, I would question to what degree they’re following Jesus.
You can question all you like.... that is really worth nothing.
Jesus's disciples and many to whom Jesus preached knew nothing of his resurrection
Did the thief on the cross [your favourtie bible hero] know?
Did any of these accept Jesus in his heart?

To accept Jesus in your heart = follow his commandments.
Thats all that means.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Mar 18

No, it’s common sense. Unless you define a good work as saving a family of five from a fire, I would say everyone who’s reached the age of a teenager has done something to help someone else.
Those who are in Christ understand what good works are.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Those who are in Christ understand what good works are.
“Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.”

(Galatians 6:2)

“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

This is the first and great commandment.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”

(Matthew 22:37-40)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

You can question all you like.... that is really worth nothing.
Jesus's disciples and many to whom Jesus preached knew nothing of his resurrection
Did the thief on the cross [your favourtie bible hero] know?
Did any of these accept Jesus in his heart?

To accept Jesus in your heart = follow his commandments.
Thats all that means.
Believing in Jesus’ Resurrection and accepting Him into your heart and thereby receiving God’s Holy Spirit took place after His Resurrection, not during His ministry. God’s New Covenant with man didn’t take effect until after Jesus sacrificed Himself on the cross.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Mar 18

Right thoughts don’t cut it, but why bother conversing with me, unless you just need a target to spew your hate at?
Well it’s my thread and you are posting in it ๐Ÿ™‚

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Mar 18

Believing in Jesus’ Resurrection and accepting Him into your heart and thereby receiving God’s Holy Spirit took place after His Resurrection, not during His ministry. God’s New Covenant with man didn’t take effect until after Jesus sacrificed Himself on the cross.
What do you mean by “heart”, the blood pump?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Mar 18
1 edit

It makes no difference whether Old or New Covenant. There is one simple undeniable fact.:
Only the righteous will enter the Kingdom of God Regardless of where a person was, or where he lived, or what time he lived in, this rule made by God & Jesus and repeated all over the Bible is unchangeable.

God HATES SINNERS / God LOVES THE RIGHTEOUS

Your church preaches that God loves sinners. But the truth is that God loves sinners who REPENT AND REFRAIN FROM SIN.

God sent his son Jesus to die so that people from Adam to the end of mankind can have an opportunity to enter this Kingdom which was prepared for the righteous. Jesus died so that people can start anew with a new life, and live a new life of righteousness, and only then can they enter this Kingdom.

Instead what has happened is that Christians have reached an all time low
- they are boasting of their sins and that they are filthy sinners
- they are proclaiming that they do not have to follow Christ's commandments
- they are boasting of their eternal life
- boasting that not even God can revoke this eternal life.

Disgraceful !

w

Moves
08 Mar 18

Someone does something to hurt us and we know we should forgive because that’s the best way to get rid of the angst, but how. How is it possible to let the angst go just by saying, or thinking, “I forgive you?”

Thoughts...
Don't take it personal.

If you were not standing there to wrong it would be someone else.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Mar 18

'Never does the human soul appear so strong as when it foregoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury.'

Edwin Hubbel Chapin

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Well it’s my thread and you are posting in it ๐Ÿ™‚
What of it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

What do you mean by “heart”, the blood pump?
Since you already said you don’t read my posts, I’ll refer you to rajk, who started a thread on that very subject about a week or so ago.