1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 06:00
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Ah, but how do you know they aren't the same person using two different accounts?
    Yes, there could be a million*million different ways to get it wrong, the
    only times we know we got it right is if it happened billions or millions
    of years ago. 🙂
    Kelly
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 16:22
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Read Romans 2:9-15.

You are not as exclusive as you would like to be. God has made provisions for all people as he sent his son Jesus Christ to die for all of mankind. You are a typical selfish arrogant Pharisee type Christian.
    Romans 3:22
    Even the righteousness of God [which is] by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Just two simple words Rajk. Unto and upon. Christ died for all, so that the righteousness of God is available to all, i.e. UNTO, but there is a provision for actually having God's righteousness UPON one! Belief.

If one doesn't believe one doesn't have God's righteousness, which is the requirement for admission into God's presences.

"You are a typical selfish arrogant Pharisee type Christian."

Good one Rajk! Yep. That's what I am.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 16:23
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    how very christian of you joe.
    How would you know?
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 18:49
    Originally posted by josephw
    How would you know?
    a more interesting question is - why dont you know? should you really need an atheist to point out how a christian should be conducting himself?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 19:42
    Even the righteousness of God [which is] by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Just two simple words Rajk. Unto and upon. Christ died for all, so that the righteousness of God is available to all, i.e. UNTO, but there is a provision for actually having God's righteousness UPON one! Beli ...[text shortened]... typical selfish arrogant Pharisee type Christian."

Good one Rajk! Yep. That's what I am.[/b]
    So the Bible [Romans 3] as you quoted, speaks of Christians believing in Christ and that makes them acceptable. I agree with that.

The same Bible [Romans 2] speaks of those Gentiles without law, being a law unto themselves and doing by nature those things acceptable to God. These would also be favourably judged. The reason for this is given by the Apostle Paul; that it is the doers that are justified and not just the hearers... DOERS.

I accept both statements by Paul. Both good Christians and good people in general will find favour with God on the day of judgement.

You are a cherrypicker.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 06:02

Just two simple words Rajk. Unto and upon. Christ died for all, so that the righteousness of God is available to all, i.e. UNTO, but there is a provision for actually having God's righteousness UPON one! Beli ...[text shortened]... typical selfish arrogant Pharisee type Christian."

Good one Rajk! Yep. That's what I am.[/b]
    A typical selfish arrogant cherry loving Pharisee type Christian. Rajk has got you pegged.

LOL
    😀
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 13:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    A typical selfish arrogant cherry loving Pharisee type Christian. Rajk has got you pegged.

LOL
    😀
    What do YOU think will happen to the millions of people who lived who knew nothing of Christ... tormented in the lake of fire for all eternity?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree