I can’t think of a worse thing

I can’t think of a worse thing

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
17 May 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
The last thing talking to you produces in me is fear!! The only thing that could cause you to be cast into lake of fire 🔥 is the one who laid down His life for your sins. If He went that far to save you and you ended up in Hell anyway you deserved it.

If you deserved Hell and instead He saved you. you did not deserved it, none of us do!
Occasionally you and sonship write a post and I just don’t know where to begin with unpicking the moral aberrations, logical fallacies, biblical contradictions and outlandish nonsense.

This one by you is one of those!

ENGLAND

Moves
17 May 22

@kellyjay said
The last thing talking to you produces in me is fear!!
But let’s have a go anyway…

Oh I know you’re not fearful of my, why on earth would you be.
But you work for a version of god who is a vengeful tyrant and if you mess up in here, if you start throwing around claims about who should be tortured for eternity and for what, as you came close to earlier on and which I spotted and tried to tease you out… then Jesus the torturer, your Jesus, just might take umbrage.

It’s him you’re fearful of.

ENGLAND

Moves
17 May 22

@kellyjay said
The only thing that could cause you to be cast into lake of fire 🔥 is the one who laid down His life for your sins.
Now let’s have a look at the rest of this nasty concocted little ball of hate you’ve got here….

So. The only person who can cast me onto the lake of fire (as depicted in Revelation 14 I believe), is the loving Jesus who laid down his life for me because he SO loved me (John 3,16).

So there it is isn’t it; the whole ridiculousness of your dogma condensed beautifully by you into one perfect piece of text, atypically concise and so perfect in its utter incomprehensible stupidity that it should be framed in your house somewhere.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 May 22

@divegeester said
Now let’s have a look at the rest of this nasty concocted little ball of hate you’ve got here….

So. The only person who can cast me onto the lake of fire (as depicted in Revelation 14 I believe), is the loving Jesus who laid down his life for me because he SO loved me (John 3,16).

So there it is isn’t it; the whole ridiculousness of your dogma condensed beautifully ...[text shortened]... so perfect in its utter incomprehensible stupidity that it should be framed in your house somewhere.
You think that you can do anything you want to anyone you want and that is always going to be acceptable to the Lord?

ENGLAND

Moves
17 May 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
If He went that far to save you and you ended up in Hell anyway you deserved it.
And it goes on….

Here you perfectly describe the failure of your version of Jesus. How he “went that far”, which was actually into hell to claim the keys to it, by suffering and unimaginable death, and he would have done it just for me if I had been the only person on earth.

And yet…. Oops! epic fail! Unfortunately Jesus didn’t do a great job in saving me and I’m going to end up with he himself STILL personally burning me alive in hell.

Jesus: “Hey divegeester… I’m all powerful and I love ya, I died for ya, but I’m still gonna burn ya!”

ENGLAND

Moves
17 May 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
If you deserved Hell and instead He saved you. you did not deserved it, none of us do!
Oh but there’s more…

But Kellyjay “he” (your version of Jesus) didn’t save me!! He only saved a few of the ones who were his special favourites, the FEW! Me he let slip away and now has to personally burn me.

“He saved me” your words, but he still burns me anyway because I deserve it.

Remember that, your words, “HE SAVED ME”. But he clearly didn’t, he only saved a few.

This is your gospel, your weird convoluted nonsense gospel.
I don’t believe it, not to spite you, but because it’s stupid.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 May 22

@divegeester said
Oh but there’s more…

But Kellyjay “he” (your version of Jesus) didn’t save me!! He only saved a few of the ones who were his special favourites, the FEW! Me he let slip away and now has to personally burn me.

Remember that, your words, “HE SAVED ME”. But he clearly didn’t, he only sa ...[text shortened]... r weird convoluted nonsense gospel.
As many as turned to Him, scripturally speaking, that is what the Lord is doing.
You are counting on Him to do something that is not described in scripture, instead,
it is found only according to what you think He should do, not what the text says.
What text supports your point of view that is not in conflict with the rest of the Bible?

ENGLAND

Moves
18 May 22

@kellyjay said
As many as turned to Him, scripturally speaking, that is what the Lord is doing.
You are counting on Him to do something that is not described in scripture, instead,
it is found only according to what you think He should do, not what the text says.
What text supports your point of view that is not in conflict with the rest of the Bible?
I think my last three posts pretty much comprehensively dismantled your nonsense assertions.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 May 22

@divegeester said
Oh but there’s more…

Remember that, your words, “HE SAVED ME”. But he clearly didn’t, he only sa ...[text shortened]... r weird convoluted nonsense gospel.
Many are called few chosen, who said that?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 May 22

@divegeester said
I think my last three posts pretty much comprehensively dismantled your nonsense assertions.
I think you have zero understanding of the gospel and have even less of a desire to get it right.

ENGLAND

Moves
18 May 22

@kellyjay said
I think you have zero understanding of the gospel and have even less of a desire to get it right.
And think you’re right-wing American bumpkin who still believes in the medieval notion that the best way to convince people to follow you is to threaten them with torture.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 May 22

@divegeester said
And think you’re right-wing American bumpkin who still believes in the medieval notion that the best way to convince people to follow you is to threaten them with torture.
I am not threatening you with anything simply telling you the only source that tells us about Hell doesn’t agree with you.

ENGLAND

Moves
18 May 22

@kellyjay said
I am not threatening you with anything simply telling you the only source that tells us about Hell doesn’t agree with you.
You believe a load of silly nonsense man.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 May 22

@divegeester said
You believe a load of silly nonsense man.
Long on spew, short on being able to back up your beliefs with the only thing that
should matter which is the scripture, the only source we have that tells us about
hell.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 May 22

@divegeester said
Occasionally you and sonship write a post and I just don’t know where to begin with unpicking the moral aberrations, logical fallacies, biblical contradictions and outlandish nonsense.

This one by you is one of those!
Who will judge us, a servant of God or God, Jesus or another?