1. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    12 Jun '07 16:30
    any questions
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    12 Jun '07 16:38
    How can I get my slave to stop trying to emancipate himself? I keep showing him Exodus 21 but it has no effect.
  3. London
    Joined
    02 Mar '04
    Moves
    36068
    12 Jun '07 16:43
    Originally posted by darvlay
    How can I get my slave to stop trying to emancipate himself? I keep showing him Exodus 21 but it has no effect.
    Probably because the first dozen verses or so of Exod 21 actually list the conditions under which slaves must be freed.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    12 Jun '07 16:46
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Probably because the first dozen verses or so of Exod 21 actually list the conditions under which slaves must be freed.
    Conditions for freeing slaves? Interesting concept.
  5. London
    Joined
    02 Mar '04
    Moves
    36068
    12 Jun '07 16:53
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Conditions for freeing slaves? Interesting concept.
    Do you work full-time for a living?
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    12 Jun '07 16:551 edit
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Do you work full-time for a living?
    Does a Priest like 'em young?
  7. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    12 Jun '07 17:01
    in Exodus 21 God does not mean that they are slaves
  8. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    23729
    12 Jun '07 17:01
    Originally posted by darvlay
    How can I get my slave to stop trying to emancipate himself? I keep showing him Exodus 21 but it has no effect.
    Once again you betray your penchant for surface-level reading. LivingforJesus clearly meant to write "if anyone has any questions about salivation bring..."

    It's a question for the jejune among us (not to mention dogs, and perhaps those curious about drooling in general). Perhaps he's got a great recipe for pastrami on rye. I'm already salivating!
  9. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    12 Jun '07 17:09
    please stop with the dumb questions
  10. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    12 Jun '07 17:172 edits
    Recently, I've found myself feeling more Slavic - specifically Belarusian. I don't know why; it's just a feeling.

    Is this Slavation? What do you think? What does Jesus think?
  11. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    23729
    12 Jun '07 17:25
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Recently, I've found myself feeling more Slavic - specifically Belarusian. I don't know why; it's just a feeling.

    Is this Slavation? What do you think? What does Jesus think?
    While you may feel that way, feelings of faith can't be considered reliable. It's first fact, then faith, then feeling.

    The observable fact is that your writing contains far, far too many vowels for a sincere slavification to be taking place.
  12. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14614
    12 Jun '07 19:55
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    any questions
    Disregard theze heathen dawgz LFJ. That darvlay is a filthy pig mongrol and hates Jesus. You will lose your spiritual salivation brother if you don not bewareth thefalse prophits.

    Remember alweys Psalm 3:

    Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
    Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
    But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
    I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
    I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
    I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
    Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
    Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.
  13. Illinois
    Joined
    20 Mar '07
    Moves
    6266
    12 Jun '07 20:081 edit
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
    Once again you betray your penchant for surface-level reading. LivingforJesus clearly meant to write "if anyone has any questions about [b]salivation bring..."

    It's a question for the jejune among us (not to mention dogs, and perhaps those curious about drooling in general). Perhaps he's got a great recipe for pastrami on rye. I'm already salivating![/b]
    So, is this what you use your freedom from Christianity for? To help gang up against Christians? I guess you'll never be able to really walk away, though, will you? "Whoever is not with me, is against me..." Why not have some common decency at least and point out the fact that LivingforJesus simply made a spelling error? Even if you aren't a Christian anymore, it's still the most noble thing to do, considering LivingforJesus's intentions are obviously genuine.
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    12 Jun '07 20:10
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    So, is this what you use your freedom from Christianity for? To help gang up against Christians? I guess you'll never be able to really walk away, though, will you? "Whoever is not with me, is against me..." Why not have some common decency at least and point out the fact that LivingforJesus simply made a spelling error? Even if you aren't a Christi ...[text shortened]... the most noble thing to do, considering LivingforJesus's intentions are obviously genuine.
    But then we wouldn't laugh. 😕
  15. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    23729
    12 Jun '07 20:13
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    So, is this what you use your freedom from Christianity for? To help gang up against Christians?
    You're right. Clearly I am not mature enough to handle the responsibility of not being a Christian any longer.

    Fine, fine, I'm going to my room now. See if I care. I didn't want dinner anyway.
Back to Top