If anyone has any questions on slavation bring ...

If anyone has any questions on slavation bring ...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Moves
12 Jun 07

any questions

d

Moves
12 Jun 07

How can I get my slave to stop trying to emancipate himself? I keep showing him Exodus 21 but it has no effect.

l

London

Moves
12 Jun 07

Originally posted by darvlay
How can I get my slave to stop trying to emancipate himself? I keep showing him Exodus 21 but it has no effect.
Probably because the first dozen verses or so of Exod 21 actually list the conditions under which slaves must be freed.

d

Moves
12 Jun 07

Originally posted by lucifershammer
Probably because the first dozen verses or so of Exod 21 actually list the conditions under which slaves must be freed.
Conditions for freeing slaves? Interesting concept.

l

London

Moves
12 Jun 07

Conditions for freeing slaves? Interesting concept.
Do you work full-time for a living?

d

Moves
12 Jun 07
1 edit

Originally posted by lucifershammer
Do you work full-time for a living?
Does a Priest like 'em young?

L

Moves
12 Jun 07

in Exodus 21 God does not mean that they are slaves

b
Buzzardus Maximus

Moves
12 Jun 07

Once again you betray your penchant for surface-level reading. LivingforJesus clearly meant to write "if anyone has any questions about salivation bring..."

It's a question for the jejune among us (not to mention dogs, and perhaps those curious about drooling in general). Perhaps he's got a great recipe for pastrami on rye. I'm already salivating!

Moves
12 Jun 07

Moves
12 Jun 07

L

Moves
12 Jun 07

please stop with the dumb questions

d

Moves
12 Jun 07
2 edits

Recently, I've found myself feeling more Slavic - specifically Belarusian. I don't know why; it's just a feeling.

Is this Slavation? What do you think? What does Jesus think?

b
Buzzardus Maximus

Moves
12 Jun 07

Originally posted by dottewell
Recently, I've found myself feeling more Slavic - specifically Belarusian. I don't know why; it's just a feeling.

Is this Slavation? What do you think? What does Jesus think?
While you may feel that way, feelings of faith can't be considered reliable. It's first fact, then faith, then feeling.

The observable fact is that your writing contains far, far too many vowels for a sincere slavification to be taking place.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
12 Jun 07

Originally posted by LivingForJesus
any questions
Disregard theze heathen dawgz LFJ. That darvlay is a filthy pig mongrol and hates Jesus. You will lose your spiritual salivation brother if you don not bewareth thefalse prophits.

Remember alweys Psalm 3:

Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

Illinois

Moves
12 Jun 07
1 edit

Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
Once again you betray your penchant for surface-level reading. LivingforJesus clearly meant to write "if anyone has any questions about [b]salivation bring..."

It's a question for the jejune among us (not to mention dogs, and perhaps those curious about drooling in general). Perhaps he's got a great recipe for pastrami on rye. I'm already salivating![/b]
So, is this what you use your freedom from Christianity for? To help gang up against Christians? I guess you'll never be able to really walk away, though, will you? "Whoever is not with me, is against me..." Why not have some common decency at least and point out the fact that LivingforJesus simply made a spelling error? Even if you aren't a Christian anymore, it's still the most noble thing to do, considering LivingforJesus's intentions are obviously genuine.