1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 16:15
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Hey, who are you to call us dawgs? I mean, if you're right, YOUR God created us (knowing in advance that we'd reject him and have to send us to hell, but that's an aside), and is the only one who can judge us, RIGHT?!?
    HE created you pure and in HIS image. You have corrupted yourself and will burn accordingly.
  2. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 16:16
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    HE created you pure and in HIS image. You have corrupted yourself and will burn accordingly.
    Like I said, who are you to judge that?

No-one. That's who.

So, as we say in Scotland, "haud yer wheesht".
  3. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 16:17
    Originally posted by Phuzudaka
    You rejected him by your own free will didn't cha?
    Nope. I just saw through it.

There's a man behind that curtain, you know.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 16:29
    Like I said, who are you to judge that?

No-one. That's who.

So, as we say in Scotland, "haud yer wheesht".
    Isa 13:11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Jesus said:
    Mat 13:49-50 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 16:49
    Isa 13:11 And [b]I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Jesus said:
    Mat 13:49-50 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. [/b]
    Very good.

However, YOU are still judging me to be evil, something you are not qualified to do.
  6. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 16:51
    Very good.

However, YOU are still judging me to be evil, something you are not qualified to do.
    Rec'd!
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 16:56
    Very good.

I don't need to judge you. This is a simple IF THEN algortihm. IF you don't believe in GOD, THEN you GOTO HELL. This is simple math, what are you having trouble with?
  8. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 17:01
    I don't need to judge you. This is a simple IF THEN algortihm. IF you don't believe in [b]GOD, THEN you GOTO HELL. This is simple math, what are you having trouble with?[/b]
    Yeah, well who put you in charge of that algorithm? You are in no position to to tell us that you've done the math on this.
  9. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 17:03
    I don't need to judge you. This is a simple IF THEN algortihm. IF you don't believe in [b]GOD, THEN you GOTO HELL. This is simple math, what are you having trouble with?[/b]
    I'd say it's his choice. Are you telling me that every person who doesn't believe in Jesus goes directly to hell without passing "go" and collecting £200?

Perhaps you think that your omnipotent god has no wriggle room? Perhaps you're setting restrictions on what God can and can't do, based upon a document which has been definitively shown to contain errors.
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 17:17
    I'd say it's his choice. Are you telling me that every person who doesn't believe in Jesus goes directly to hell without passing "go" and collecting £200?

Perhaps you think that your omnipotent god has no wriggle room? Perhaps you're setting restrictions on what God can and can't do, based upon a document which has been definitively shown to contain errors.
    The bible says as much. Its mot my problem that you are scared of the reality that faces you in Hell for eternity. If you're scarred, commit your life to Jesus Christ and except his salvation.
  11. Joined
    21 Apr '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 19:211 edit
    Nope. I just saw through it.

Nope.

You mean to say that you don't have a free-will?

I just saw through it.

Saw through what?

Explain yourself.
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 19:49
    [b]Nope.

I just saw through it.

Saw through what?

Explain yourself.[/b]
    I think Pudzanka deserves an answer.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 20:08
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Do you work full-time for a living?
    His job obviously is managing all those slaves. It's a tough job but someone has to do it.
  14. London
    Moves
    14 Jun '07 03:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    His job obviously is managing all those slaves. It's a tough job but someone has to do it.
    Actually, I was more interested in whether he had ever signed a contract of employment.
  15. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Jun '07 04:31
    [b]Nope.

I just saw through it.

Saw through what?

Explain yourself.[/b]
    Yes, I do have "free will". That has nothing to do with it. I've just never been able to take christianity, or any religion, seriously. It's hardly like I sat down and thought about it, I just took one long look and thought, "yeah, pull the other one mate, it's got bells on!"

Oh, and for your betterment, the curtain thing was a reference to "the wizard of Oz".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree