1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 20:10
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    So, is this what you use your freedom from Christianity for? To help gang up against Christians? I guess you'll never be able to really walk away, though, will you? "Whoever is not with me, is against me..." Why not have some common decency at least and point out the fact that LivingforJesus simply made a spelling error? Even if you aren't a Christi ...[text shortened]... the most noble thing to do, considering LivingforJesus's intentions are obviously genuine.
    But then we wouldn't laugh. 😕
  2. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 20:13
    So, is this what you use your freedom from Christianity for? To help gang up against Christians?
    You're right. Clearly I am not mature enough to handle the responsibility of not being a Christian any longer.

Fine, fine, I'm going to my room now. See if I care. I didn't want dinner anyway.
  3. Illinois
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 20:35
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
    You're right. Clearly I am not mature enough to handle the responsibility of not being a Christian any longer.

Fine, fine, I'm going to my room now. See if I care. I didn't want dinner anyway.
    Clearly you can do whatever you want with yourself, but even non-Christians have some sense of decency. Perhaps you should exchange self-proclaimed titles with darvlay, as it seems you are not simply content to walk away from Christ.
  4. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 20:39
    Clearly you can do whatever you want with yourself, but even non-Christians have some sense of decency. Perhaps you should exchange self-proclaimed titles with darvlay, as it seems you are not simply content to walk away from Christ.
    You-don't-LOVE-ME-ANYMORE!

(dashes out of room, and upstairs)

(sound of door slamming; then quiet puppy whining)
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 00:21
    Leave me out of this, God-boy.
  6. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 03:56
    please dont talk like that to him
  7. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 04:01
    Sure. Being called the antiChrist and an enemy of Jesus and making Saint John out to be a liar:
    These are the true elements of decency we should all pursue.

Why don't you chide your brother a little, hmm?

Nemesio
  8. Illinois
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 06:24
    Yeah, you're right... I'm sure blakbuzzrd is OK, but I shouldn't have said what I did.
  9. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 07:15
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Disregard theze heathen dawgz LFJ. That darvlay is a filthy pig mongrol and hates Jesus. You will lose your spiritual salivation brother if you don not bewareth thefalse prophits.

Remember alweys Psalm 3:

Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
    Many there be which say of my soul, There is no hel ...[text shortened]... e ungodly.

Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.
    [/b]
    Hey, who are you to call us dawgs? I mean, if you're right, YOUR God created us (knowing in advance that we'd reject him and have to send us to hell, but that's an aside), and is the only one who can judge us, RIGHT?!?
  10. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 07:18
    Originally posted by darvlay
    But then we wouldn't laugh. 😕
    and it IS the best medicine after all.

Therefore, God obviously wishes us to laugh, and created LFJebus to amuse us. Oh, that wag!
  11. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 07:20
    People are generally out to get the guy who did them over, once they work out they were duped.
  12. London
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 09:26
    Does a Priest like 'em young?
    "The simplification of anything is always sensational." - GK Chesterton
  13. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 09:37
    Leave me out of this, God-boy.
    EVSOA
  14. Joined
    21 Apr '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 12:20
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Hey, who are you to call us dawgs? I mean, if you're right, YOUR God created us (knowing in advance that we'd reject him and have to send us to hell, but that's an aside), and is the only one who can judge us, RIGHT?!?
    You rejected him by your own free will didn't cha?
  15. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    13 Jun '07 12:56
    Yeah, you're right... I'm sure blakbuzzrd is OK, but I shouldn't have said what I did.
    😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree