1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:10
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Hatred in the world is generated from many sources. Nationalistic hatred, cultural hatred, class hatred, politically influenced hatred, etc etc. Religion is just one of the many. So let him sit and worry.
    I would categorize your post 25 minutes ago as pretty raw hate speech - just about as bad as it gets on this forum.
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:13
    God does not exist. What are you worried about?
    All the crazy religious people who think he/she/it/they do.

God doesn't exist, but that wont stop the the guy with the plastic explosives
    strapped to his chest from blowing people up.

God doesn't exist, but that doesn't stop governments from banning women from getting
    proper healthcare in a bid to remove any possibility that they might just chose not to turn
    they're bodies into a life support machine for someone else for 9 months because someone
    raped them.

God doesn't exist, but that doesn't stop people declaring holy wars in gods name.

I am, and have always been, against people believing in things for irrational reasons because
    you can believe in and justify anything with irrational reasons.

Given no evidence, any and all belief in god or gods is inherently irrational, and comes with a string
    of other beliefs about what that god wants, that are even more irrational.

If I disagree with a rational person, then we can sit down and apply the laws of logic and reason and
    debate the issue. We can decide that one or the other of us is right, or that we are both wrong and that
    the answer is something else, or that both positions are tenable and that it's a matter of taste.
    We can work things out without conflict.

If I have a disagreement with an irrational person (or person acting irrationally) then there is no mechanism
    for resolving the issue. Unless you accept rational arguments and are willing to change your positions
    according to where evidence and reason leads then the only remaining way of changing someone else's opinion is
    force, of one sort or another.
    Irrational positions have to be imposed, and frequently are.

You know this, so don't insult me by asking what I am worried about.

Of course god doesn't exist, god has never existed, god isn't the problem...

It's everyone who thinks that god exist that is the problem.
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:14
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    so lets say i spend my entire life doing good, spreading love and happiness wherever i go. i find a cure for cancer and solve 3rd world debt and provide a sustainable food source of the worlds starving, i then go on to find a replacement for fossil fuels thats none polluting and get a world wide ban issued for the music of celine dion and michael bolton ...[text shortened]... his minions to convert me?
    are you saying there is no point in spreading the word of christ?
    I was with you right up to Celine Dion and Michael Bolton....
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:15
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    so lets say i spend my entire life doing good, spreading love and happiness wherever i go. i find a cure for cancer and solve 3rd world debt and provide a sustainable food source of the worlds starving, i then go on to find a replacement for fossil fuels thats none polluting and get a world wide ban issued for the music of celine dion and michael bolton ...[text shortened]... his minions to convert me?
    are you saying there is no point in spreading the word of christ?
    God is all about forgiveness ? Where did you get that piece of nonsense?

As for the people coming to talk to you, they talk to everyone. They don't discriminate. Just tell them you not interested.

Go read the book of Exodus and see what God did to Pharaoh and read about all the nations that were wiped out to make way for Israel.

Don't fool yourself. There are many that will beg for forgiveness and their cries will be ignored.
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:16
    Hatred in the world is generated from many sources. Nationalistic hatred, cultural hatred, class hatred, politically influenced hatred, etc etc. Religion is just one of the many. So let him sit and worry.
    All irrational, but religion is the most irrational of them all.

And you are full of both hatred and irrationality.

FMF is right, what you posted, like dasa and RJHinds recent offerings, is pure hate speech.

You genuinely believe that there are people around you who god made defective and who
    god will punish with an eternity in hell as punishment for gods mistakes and that they will
    deserve this punishment.

You are despicable.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:21
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    All irrational, but religion is the most irrational of them all.

And you are full of both hatred and irrationality.

FMF is right, what you posted, like dasa and RJHinds recent offerings, is pure hate speech.

You genuinely believe that there are people around you who god made defective and who
    god will punish with an eternity in hell as punishment for gods mistakes and that they will
    deserve this punishment.

You are despicable.
    What kind of atheist are you?

I tell an atheist that God [who does not exist] will wipe him out, and I said thats in the Bible.

Clearly God means something to you.

You are a fake atheist.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:21

I tell an atheist that God [who does not exist] will wipe him out, and I said thats in the Bible.

You are a fake atheist.
    Do you see atheists as 'below' you?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:23
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Do you see atheists as 'below' you?
    Define below
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:25
    Define below
    Below = you are superior.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:29
    Below = you are superior.
    Superior ? God makes those decisions. Not me.

In the eyes of God any believer will be above an atheist.

From where I stand we are all on the same level.
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:30

You are a fake atheist.
    "You know this, so don't insult me by asking what I am worried about.

Of course god doesn't exist, god has never existed, god isn't the problem...

It's everyone who thinks that god exist that is the problem."
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:36
    Superior ? God makes those decisions. Not me.

In the eyes of God any believer will be above an atheist.

From where I stand we are all on the same level.
    I'm asking for your opinion, not what you believe God thinks.

I find it hard to believe that someone who comes out with statements like this -

Some like yourself are flawed and are in the batch of what we call 'damaged goods'.

and

You are bad seed and you are of no use to God. So the faster you get off this planet and make room for someone more deserving the better God will feel.

Can then claim we are all on the same level.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    I would categorize your post 25 minutes ago as pretty raw hate speech - just about as bad as it gets on this forum.
    Well thats utter hypocrisy.

Atheists make the most hateful comments about God and believers in God.
    And now you calling what I wrote hate speech?

Is it that atheists really want God to want them and like them and beg them to believe in him?

Ok .. I had enough of talking to atheists about God .. 🙂
  14. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:40
    Well thats utter hypocrisy.

Atheists make the most hateful comments about God and believers in God.
    And now you calling what I wrote hate speech?

Is it that atheists really want God to want them and like them and beg them to believe in him?

Ok .. I had enough of talking to atheists about God .. 🙂
    When has any atheist on this forum said anything as hateful as this gem -

'So the faster you get off this planet and make room for someone more deserving the better God will feel.'
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jan '12 11:40
    I'm asking for your opinion, not what you believe God thinks.

I find it hard to believe that someone who comes out with statements like this -

Some like yourself are flawed and are in the batch of what we call 'damaged goods'.

and

You are bad seed and you are of no use to God. So the faster you get off this planet and ...[text shortened]... serving the better God will feel.

Can then claim we are all on the same level.[/b]
    Its easy. Take your time and read it.

As far as I am concerned we are all on the same level.
    When Christ returns, things will change.
    So clearly God knows what level we are all at. Not me.

For all you know I might be wrong. God might actually like atheists and people who dont believe in him 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree