1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 18:251 edit
    There is no other book quite like the Bible.

koran.

There is no other Person quite like Jesus Christ.

buddha
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 19:04
    Originally posted by jaywill
    I let him watch me.
    How is that even close to being an answer to the question?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 19:04
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    koran.
    Come on, the Quran is far better thought out than the Bible. Its not even close.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 19:08
    I let him watch me.

By the way, I have never met a Muslim who said definitely and clearly that he KNEW God.

I have met Muslims who say HERE is how we should pray or HERE is how we should fast or HERE is how we should give tiths or HERE is how we should go to Mecca or HERE is how we should eat.

I have not met a Muslim yet who clearly said that he or she KNEW God. They know many things ABOUT God according to their Quran.
    its part of their religion to 'not know god' which is a far more believable. a complex universe creating creature is more likely beyond our comprehension than a god who despite their uniqueness and power is very human in their thinking and approach as if it was a human mind that had created them.
    how do you know that you know god? maybe you are deluded (no offence meant, just making a hypothetical point)
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 23:38
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    .. whats am i going to do in heaven forever? it sounds boring.
    You have bigger issues to worry about.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 11:59
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You have bigger issues to worry about.
    what would they be? have you been looking at my bank account?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 14:08
    what would they be? have you been looking at my bank account?
    .. the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
    (2 Thessalonians 1:7-8)
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 17:44
    .. the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
    (2 Thessalonians 1:7-8)
    will he kill me or just punish me? im not bad with my fists so if he wants to leave his angels and weapons to one side and go toe to toe we'll see whos gonna get biblical on who's ass. if he starts beating on an unarmed person with his gang of angels and his fire the crowed is gonna turn. nobody likes a bully.
    where did god get all his anger from? luke didnt believe vader was his father but even they worked it out in the end.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 18:34
    will he kill me or just punish me? im not bad with my fists so if he wants to leave his angels and weapons to one side and go toe to toe we'll see whos gonna get biblical on who's ass. if he starts beating on an unarmed person with his gang of angels and his fire the crowed is gonna turn. nobody likes a bully.
    where did god get all his anger from? luke didnt believe vader was his father but even they worked it out in the end.
    Dont start screaming like a pussy when the actions starts.
    Take it like a man ..😀
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 19:03
    Dont start screaming like a pussy when the actions starts.
    Take it like a man ..😀
    ha! im from the mean streets of middlesbrough, hes got no chance. ive got coal burning in my stomach and steel pumping my arms. lets get it on.
    me v god at the megiddo bowl...... cue awesome training montage.
  11. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 21:24
    The Absurdity of Life Without God

A three video talk by William Lane Craig.

YouTube&feature=related
  12. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 21:33
    [b] The Absurdity of Life Without God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJqkpI1W75c&feature=related[/b]
    William Lane Craig can't make an argument without falling over all the logical fallacies he
    utters.
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '12 21:56
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    William Lane Craig can't make an argument without falling over all the logical fallacies he
    utters.
    Give an example from the lecture.

The Absurdity of Life Without God

YouTube&feature=related

googlefudge will now show examples of his above criticism from the specified lecture, perhaps.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Feb '12 00:32
    Give an example from the lecture.

[b] The Absurdity of Life Without God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJqkpI1W75c&feature=related

googlefudge will now show examples of his above criticism from the specified lecture, perhaps.[/b]
    sorry mr will,the J'ster, i like you and dont want to be too harsh but that video was a steaming plile of dung!! if googlefudge doesnt want to give you examples of the multiple errors and illogical views in the video (do we call them videos?) then i could write lots!!! a part from being illogical, he constantly adds emotive words to scientific theories to try to make them seem silly when viewed from a simple 1 dimentional viewpoint anything could be ridiculed. to infer that all life is pointless because there is no overall point, is so f*ing dumb. i could go on for hours about how silly that man was. but i wont, its late and im going to bed!

goodnight chaps!! and chapesses (is that a word, did i just invent it)
  15. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    03 Feb '12 02:26
    if god came knocking on my door, what could he offer me?
    He would likely be going door-to-door to get people to join the Democrat party and to vote for President Obama later this year.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree