If you could kill God...

If you could kill God...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
19 Dec 13

Originally posted by caissad4
You can't really believe that rubbish about your vengeful god attacking cities because they are immoral ! Yes, yes, your god does this and endorses butchers murdering millions. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I could tell you a lot of things, but you will not believe me.

Here, try this one. There is another person like me, but younger in spirit. The Lord gave to him the responsibility of that hurricane. And he turned it over to the Angel in charge of it. That Angel did a bee line for New Orleans. I know for a fact that it was God's Divine Mercy which stopped it 30 miles out. It did a 90 degree turn.

I knew about the hurricane that hit Galveston, Tx. Two years before it happened. I tried warning people who know me, they did not listen.

You think of God as being vengeful, maybe you should look at this as being merciful.

Moves
19 Dec 13

Originally posted by Pudgenik
You are right that it is hard to prove anything. Especially if you, meaning yourself, choose to keep a blind eye.

Faith can be a difficult thing for some.
I've had the opportunity to be involved with a number of excorsisms (I know the spelling is wrong). In one particular case, before I was involved, the case was tuff for the priests. They were dealing ...[text shortened]...
Up to that point I had not told her any of my experiences. But quietly I said thank you Lord.
I think you need to get professional help.

You are clearly delusional.

I did not say it was hard to prove anything.

I said you have no proof of what you were claiming.

And I was right.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
19 Dec 13

I could tell you a lot of things, but you will not believe me.
You should have stopped here. 😕

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
19 Dec 13

I knew about the hurricane that hit Galveston, Tx. Two years before it happened. I tried warning people who know me, they did not listen.
Next time God gives you a "heads up" post it on here, email some national papers and write it down and post to James Randi.

You will then give salvation to millions, promote your god and be
$1,000,000 better off. (Give it to the charity of your choice)

P

Moves
19 Dec 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Next time God gives you a "heads up" post it on here, email some national papers and write it down and post to James Randi.

You will then give salvation to millions, promote your god and be
$1,000,000 better off. (Give it to the charity of your choice)
Ok, i'll give you this. The one spoken of as the anti-Christ will be here within the next 25 yrs.
There will be catastraphies one on top of another right before he comes to power. Financial, Economic, Physical even Spiritual. Your head will be spinning from one disaster to another. It will be like dominoes falling in a row.
Most of the protestant churches will join the one world church. And many of the Catholics too.
The gold and silver, that many are banking on, will be worthless.
Your way of life today, will be completely changed.
There is nothing we can do about it, the process has already begun.

P

Moves
19 Dec 13

Originally posted by SwissGambit
You should have stopped here. 😕
If I were afraid of my reputation being stained, and I am not.
I do not fear the comments made here, I've been threatened by characters much more lethal than any of you.

The fire of God burns hot in me. I have to talk about my experiences.

P

Moves
19 Dec 13

Originally posted by googlefudge

And I was right.
I love being delusional. And the professional help you speak of would have a hard time explaining all the Angels they would see.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
20 Dec 13

Originally posted by googlefudge

And I was right.
For once, I agree with 100% of one of your posts.

Nucking futs, that one.

P

Moves
20 Dec 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
For once, I agree with 100% of one of your posts.

Nucking futs, that one.
That is ok. How can you possibly believe anything I say.

It is only when the time comes, it is then that you will recall my crazy words. Maybe you will seek me out. I invite you!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
20 Dec 13

That is ok. How can you possibly believe anything I say
Your problem (from what I've seen from your posts for a short amount of time) is that you exalt your experience (and thereby yourself) above His word. Yet He exalts His word even above His name.

You're in a scary position, blinded by your delusion of doing God's work while standing in complete opposition to the same.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
20 Dec 13

Ok, i'll give you this. The one spoken of as the anti-Christ will be here within the next 25 yrs.
There will be catastraphies one on top of another right before he comes to power. Financial, Economic, Physical even Spiritual. Your head will be spinning from one disaster to another. It will be like dominoes falling in a row.
Most of the protestant chur ...[text shortened]... ll be completely changed.
There is nothing we can do about it, the process has already begun.
25 years is a long time.
We will probably have at least 2 world economic crises.
Financial crises are two a penny. (pardon the pun)
A good few major wars.
Spiritual crises (? dunno wot dat meanz ?)
My head will not spin.
"It" will be like dominoes? What is this "it"?

So your predictions don't really say anything!
(When did you stop getting the two-year weather forecasts like the hurricane? That could be useful!)

P

Moves
20 Dec 13

25 years is a long time.
We will probably have at least 2 world economic crises.
Financial crises are two a penny. (pardon the pun)
A good few major wars.
Spiritual crises (? dunno wot dat meanz ?)
My head will not spin.
"It" will be like dominoes? What is this "it"?

So your predictions don't really say anything!
(When did you stop getting the two-year weather forecasts like the hurricane? That could be useful!)
There will be a lot of problems in the world. But nothing will compare to this time I speak of. And even you, Mr. Wolfgang will spin your head when this time comes. You will know it when it happens, and you will remember my words here. Call it just a word of knowledge.

P

Moves
20 Dec 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Your problem (from what I've seen from your posts for a short amount of time) is that you exalt your experience (and thereby yourself) above His word. Yet He exalts His word even above His name.

You're in a scary position, blinded by your delusion of doing God's work while standing in complete opposition to the same.
The experiences and what I say may seem like that to you. I can not explain to you, me! The best I can say is, Jesus lives in me and I in Him.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
20 Dec 13

There will be a lot of problems in the world. But nothing will compare to this time I speak of. And even you, Mr. Wolfgang will spin your head when this time comes. You will know it when it happens, and you will remember my words here. Call it just a word of knowledge.
You didn't answer my question.
Have you stopped getting short range weather forecasts?
If so ... why do you think that is?

P

Moves
20 Dec 13

You didn't answer my question.
Have you stopped getting short range weather forecasts?
If so ... why do you think that is?
No I have not stopped getting anything. Quoting scripture would seem self serving here. I am aware of many things before they happen