I'm gay. But Christianity hates me!

I'm gay. But Christianity hates me!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
07 Oct 08

So much for a loving Christian god!

A

Moves
07 Oct 08

Originally posted by jlilly
well, i second that. I am one too.

j

Moves
07 Oct 08
1 edit

Originally posted by AndyChongChinWooi
well, i second that. I am one too.
According to some Christian cults, we're allowed to be gay. But we are not allowed to actually have sex with the person we love.

because, you know, that's a sin!

F

Moves
07 Oct 08

According to some Christian cults, we're allowed to be gay. But we are not allowed to actually have sex with the person we love.

because, you know, that's a sin!
Even catholic priest are not allowed to have sex. They are allowed to be priest, but not to have sex.
Homosexuals and catholic priests are sitting in the same boat.

j

Moves
07 Oct 08

Catholicism is a joke. No sense for intelligent, rational, free-thinking people to take that opiate.

Cape Town

Moves
07 Oct 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Even catholic priest are not allowed to have sex. They are allowed to be priest, but not to have sex.
Homosexuals and catholic priests are sitting in the same boat.
Not so. A catholic priest takes a vow of chastity by his own choice. Nobody chooses to be gay.

F

Moves
07 Oct 08

Originally posted by twhitehead
Not so. A catholic priest takes a vow of chastity by his own choice. Nobody chooses to be gay.
I didn't thought of the coice here.

But when the choice once is taken by the catholic priest-wannabe, there are many similarities beween homosexuals and chatolic priests.

There are some catholic priests, not only being priests, but having sex too, and even homosexual sex, and some even to the choir boys, with no condoms because condoms is forbidden by the pope...

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
07 Oct 08

Just because some supposed Christians hate you for being gay does not mean God hates you. God loves you as His child.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
07 Oct 08

Sorry to say your a bit off the mark. God made you as you are, and knows you inside and out. If you accept Christ as your savior, who died for your sins, you stand blameless before God. Sorry if some Christians reject you, all that proves is that they are stupid. God is not stupid, and you stand redeemed and accepted by God if you accept Christ as your savior. It's your choice...
🙂

s

England

Moves
07 Oct 08
1 edit

do no sin and he will love you, if someone comits adultry do you think its less of a sin, no no no.. god loves the repentant.. do not decive yourself with im a less sinner than.... if you sin thats what you will face before the lamb

Cape Town

Moves
07 Oct 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
I didn't thought of the coice here.

But when the choice once is taken by the catholic priest-wannabe, there are many similarities beween homosexuals and chatolic priests.

There are some catholic priests, not only being priests, but having sex too, and even homosexual sex, and some even to the choir boys, with no condoms because condoms is forbidden by the pope...
When you get married, you supposedly choose to stop having sex with everyone except your spouse.
When you become a Catholic priest, you choose to give up sex with everyone, and dedicate your life to the Church. One could say that joining the army requires nearly as much dedication - if you are expecting to go into active duty then it requires more.
It is quite true that many Catholic priests cheat and do not stick to their vows, but if married men are anything to go by, then there is nothing special about the Catholic priests. I suspect that you would find that the percentage of married people who cheat on their spouse is higher than the percentage of Catholic priests who cheat on their vows. The same applies to married homosexual men.

F

Moves
07 Oct 08

Originally posted by twhitehead
When you get married, you supposedly choose to stop having sex with everyone except your spouse.
When you become a Catholic priest, you choose to give up sex with everyone, and dedicate your life to the Church. One could say that joining the army requires nearly as much dedication - if you are expecting to go into active duty then it requires more.
It i ...[text shortened]... centage of Catholic priests who cheat on their vows. The same applies to married homosexual men.
True again, but sexuality is a powerful force, which is shown by catholic priest not only have sex, not only have sex by women but with men too, not only having sex by men but having sex with boys too, and not any boy, but the the boys of the choir. And this is not enough, they can still be priests in the catholic church and are not throuwn out of the church. I.e. they have the church blessing iand forgiveness. Perhaps a bit out of topic, other men are pedophiles too.

But if the priest are allowed to get married, and have sex, then much of the chatolic priests doesn't have to suffer from a sexless life.

And here's my point (one of them) that I don't think priests, nor homosexuals, should be deprived of a sound sex life. God created sex to be enjoyed, why not enjoy it, if it's not hurting anyone?

P

weedhopper

Moves
07 Oct 08

LOL I am a Christian. I do not hate you. Your logic is flawed.

Hating a sin is not the same as hating a sinner.

j

Moves
07 Oct 08

I'm a sinner because I have sex with the person I love?

If you say yes then it is YOUR logic that is flawed, my friend.

d

Moves
07 Oct 08

I'm a sinner because I have sex with the person I love?

If you say yes then it is YOUR logic that is flawed, my friend.
That's the least of your worries. You're a sinner for even imagining that type of decadent and delicious debauchery let alone committing it.