1. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 00:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Try reading through @beauroberts threads again; I think you know exactly what he is talking about.
    Sorry not interested in fiction. It might be a case of not understanding on his part. That could be the case. I can't possibly decide about anyone without the full story.
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 00:32
    Nevermind the deflection tactics; so you are unable to explain why you hold an opposing opinion to galveston75?
    I don't. That's o.k. We expect that kind of misunderstanding. That's why we offer free personal Bible studies so people can learn for themselves from the Bible.

We don't expect everyone to accept the truth.
    Noah preached for 40 or 50 years before Jehovah brought the foretold flood and there were only 8 people that were saved on the ark.
    Today too many will find any way they can to not accept the truth.
    It is something each much prove for themselves.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 01:21
    Originally posted by roigam
    I don't know BR but he is not telling you the whole truth if he said he was DF'd for taking blood. I assure you there is more to his situation than he is revealing if he every was a Jehovah's Witness. After being on this forum for aa while, I could easily think he's a red herring.
    It's odd that you'd consign this to a his-word-against-yours status when at the same time you choose to conduct yourself in such a furtive and sneering way. Has this ever worked for you in anyone's estimation other than your own?
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 01:34
    Sorry not interested in fiction. It might be a case of not understanding on his part. That could be the case. I can't possibly decide about anyone without the full story.
    Disingenuous, aren't you.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 05:521 edit
    Ah so you do know who @beauroberts is and what thread I'm talking about. Why lie about it? Are you aware that the bible says that Satan is the father of ALL lies?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 05:551 edit
    I don't. That's o.k. We expect that kind of misunderstanding. That's why we offer free personal Bible studies so people can learn for themselves from the Bible.

We don't expect everyone to accept the truth.
    Noah preached for 40 or 50 years before Jehovah brought the foretold flood and there were only 8 people that were saved on the ark.
    Today too many wi ...[text shortened]... find any way they can to not accept the truth.
    It is something each much prove for themselves.
    Never mind "Noah"; no one is interested in "Noah" or your pretentious offers of a "Bible study".

What people are interested in is is why you are lying about not knowing who @beauroberts is, and why you hold an opposing opinion to Galveston75 on whether receiving blood is a "matter of personal choice".
  7. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 22:04
    Never mind "Noah"; no one is interested in "Noah" or your pretentious offers of a "Bible study".

What people are interested in is is why you are lying about not knowing who @beauroberts is, and why you hold an opposing opinion to Galveston75 on whether receiving blood is a "matter of personal choice".
    I repeat, I do not know BR. I saw his threaad, read a few posts and did not need to go further.
    It's obviously not something I can Judge because I do not know him, I do not know his situation, and I'm sure all the facts were not presented.
    I can conclude that some people will buy into anything just for the sake of being contentious and causing difficulties. Take a break and deal with some real issues like how we can be guided to A better life through understanding Bible principles.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 22:08
    I repeat, I do not know BR. I saw his threaad, read a few posts and did not need to go further.
    It's obviously not something I can Judge because I do not know him, I do not know his situation, and I'm sure all the facts were not presented.
    I can conclude that some people will buy into anything just for the sake of being contentious and causing difficulties ...[text shortened]... e real issues like how we can be guided to A better life through understanding Bible principles.
    I'm not being "contentious", you posted in the thread several times!
  9. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 22:27
    I'm not being "contentious", you posted in the thread several times!
    That is possible. I'm an old guy. I forget. At any rate I know I did not post anything conclusive because I can't conclude anything without the facts.
    I guess it is possible that BR was DF'd for not telling the truth.

(Acts 5:1-5) However, a man named An·a·niʹas, together with his wife Sap·phiʹra, sold some property. 2 But he secretly held back some of the price, with his wife’s knowledge, and he brought just a part of it and deposited it at the feet of the apostles. 3 But Peter said: “An·a·niʹas, why has Satan emboldened you to lie to the holy spirit and secretly hold back some of the price of the field? 4 As long as it remained with you, did it not remain yours? And after it was sold, was it not in your control? Why have you thought up such a deed as this in your heart? You have lied, not to men, but to God.” 5 On hearing these words, An·a·niʹas collapsed and died. And great fear came over all those who heard about it.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 22:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    No, I don't believe he is.

But I do believe that people like Obama are laying the foundation by grabbing power and centralizing power.
    I agree the real one will be much more beloved and charming, I believe he
    will be highly thought of world wide with everyone's hopes thinking he has
    all the answers.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 04:38
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    all the answers.
    Right.

Even physically he will be attractive, appealing.
    He will be like what everyone wants to be - attractive, smart.

The tree of death was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
    That is both the knowledge of good and evil were on the same tree which brought man into sin and death.

The first three and one half years of the reign of Antichrist will be years of his good.

This will be followed by the last three and a half years of his evil.

Thus he comes with the consummate of human good and evil.
    And he will be attractive at first until he is killed and resuscitated to imitate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Then his evil side comes out to the extreme.
    But for millions it will be too late. Like the torrent of Niagra Falls after a certain point is just to powerful, so the current of appeal of the antichrist will be too powerful for millions. They cannot resist.

You are quite right to say he is highly thought of world wide with everyone's hopes.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 09:531 edit
    That is possible. I'm an old guy. I forget. At any rate I know I did not post anything conclusive because I can't conclude anything without the facts.
    You just said in an above post about Beauroberts dis-fellowship:

"Sorry not interested in fiction."

What's that if it's not "concluding without facts".

"you forget"pah! You're just like Galveston75, judgmental and dishonest.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 13:57
    Originally posted by sonship
    Right.

Even physically he will be attractive, appealing.
    He will be like what everyone wants to be - attractive, smart.

The tree of death was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
    That is both the knowledge of good and evil were on the same tree which brought man into sin and death.

The first three and one half years of the reign of Ant ...[text shortened]... resist.

You are quite right to say he is highly thought of world wide with everyone's hopes.
    Yes, this is basic Christian understanding of some of the events foretold in Revelation.

I've tried to present a timeline for the "end times" but got way too many atheists laughing in my face, with them thinking I made it all up, calling me a "fundamentalist" over it, etc.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 14:13
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    all the answers.
    That is what collectivism is all about.

Essentially you centralize all power to one man, and then try to have a beauty contest to see who is best suited to hold the job.

It is then you hear how intelligent they are, how nice they are, how much better they are at running the lives of everyone around them than people are running their own lives. This sort of idol worship is not accidental.

That is why collectivists around the world are put under glass when they die. It's almost as if to say, they will live forever and be with you forever, just like they did with Lenin and Chavez etc. After all, if you could not live without them before, how on earth could you ever manage without them now?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 14:461 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I've tried to present a timeline for the "end times" but got way too many atheists laughing in my face, with them thinking I made it all up, calling me a "fundamentalist" over it, etc.

Your posts are not unappreciated by all. I get something from many of them. So you just have to gear your fellowship with some of us who will derive some benefit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree