Incarnations of the

Incarnations of the "Beast"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Mar 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
How so? Sorry, I'm not following you here.
Doing something for the needy and calling it a "charitable contribution" on your taxes could be considered tax fraud if it is not viewed as an authorized charity by the IRS. But since you are a liberal Democrat, they might overlook it.

r

Moves
06 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]The Day of the Lord: 1 Thessalonians 5: 1-6 "Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. 2 For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord [a]will come just like a thief in the night. 3 While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then [b ]destruction [c]will come upon them suddenly li ...[text shortened]... ael; First Advent of Christ in Hypostatic Union; Church Age now; Tribulation; Millennium.[/b]
It seems you left out Armageddon: (Revelation 16:15, 16) “Look! I am coming as a thief. Happy is the one who stays awake and keeps his outer garments, so that he may not walk naked and people look upon his shamefulness.” 16 And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Armageddon.
I guess you don't want to discuss the "rapture" as you call it. Are you afraid?
btw, I do appreciate the subjects you bring up.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Mar 15

Originally posted by roigam
It seems you left out Armageddon: (Revelation 16:15, 16) “Look! I am coming as a thief. Happy is the one who stays awake and keeps his outer garments, so that he may not walk naked and people look upon his shamefulness.” 16 And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Armageddon.
I guess you don't want to discuss the "rapture" as you call it. Are you afraid?
btw, I do appreciate the subjects you bring up.
(Page 6) "Note: Christ presented Himself as the Son of David, the King of the Jews, to Israel which refused to accept her rightful King. The promised earthly kingdom will occur during the Millennial Reign of Christ which begins immediately after the conclusion of the Tribulation. Here's an Outline of the Dispensations of History." [with the Rapture and Battle of Armageddon, at the end of the Tribulation, which are events* not dispensations]:

Age of the Gentiles; Age of Israel; First Advent of Christ in Hypostatic Union;

Church Age now...; *Rapture; Tribulation... *Battle of Armageddon; Millennium.

r

Moves
06 Mar 15

(Page 6) "Note: Christ presented Himself as the Son of David, the King of the Jews, to Israel which refused to accept her rightful King. The promised earthly kingdom will occur during the Millennial Reign of Christ which begins immediately after the conclusion of the Tribulation. Here's an Outline of the Dispensations of History." [with the Rapt ...[text shortened]... Church Age now...; *Rapture; Tribulation... *Battle of Armageddon; Millennium.[/b]
Thank you.

r

Moves
06 Mar 15

(Page 6) "Note: Christ presented Himself as the Son of David, the King of the Jews, to Israel which refused to accept her rightful King. The promised earthly kingdom will occur during the Millennial Reign of Christ which begins immediately after the conclusion of the Tribulation. Here's an Outline of the Dispensations of History." [with the Rapt ...[text shortened]... Church Age now...; *Rapture; Tribulation... *Battle of Armageddon; Millennium.[/b]
Any thoughts on:
(Matthew 24:13) But the one who has endured to the end will be saved.
What "end" do you think Jesus was talking about?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Mar 15

Any thoughts on:
The END of the Tribulation.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Mar 15

Any thoughts on:
Jesus Christ is answering the Disciples' questions regarding His return [Second Advent] at the end of the tribulation.

r

Moves
06 Mar 15

Jesus Christ is answering the Disciples' questions regarding His return [Second Advent] at the end of the tribulation.
So it would seem there must still be true followers of Christ here through the Great Tribuation even as it says at re 7:14b referring to the ones at re 7:9:
(Revelation 7:14b) ...“These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
These are clearly separate from the 144,000 that are standing with the Lamb on the Heavenly Mt. Zion at Revelation 14:1.
So there are two groups of True Christians.
1) ones that survive the Great Trib here on earth and
2) those that have already gone to Heaven
How do you understand that?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Mar 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Doing something for the needy and calling it a "charitable contribution" on your taxes could be considered tax fraud if it is not viewed as an authorized charity by the IRS. But since you are a liberal Democrat, they might overlook it.
If I was obscenely wealthy, Ron, I'd have my own charitable foundation.

Duh.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Mar 15

So it would seem there must still be true followers of Christ here through the Great Tribuation even as it says at re 7:14b referring to the ones at re 7:9:
(Revelation 7:14b) ...“These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
These are clearly separate from the 144,0 ...[text shortened]... Trib here on earth and
Both of these "groups" are the 144,000 who bear the seal of the Father in their foreheads. There is only one group of 144,000 who are sealed.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
07 Mar 15

Both of these "groups" are the 144,000 who bear the seal of the Father in their foreheads. There is only one group of 144,000 who are sealed.
Thanks, Suzi, for your terse definitive reply.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Mar 15

If I was obscenely wealthy, Ron, I'd have my own charitable foundation.

Duh.
Having your own charitable foundation could make you obscenely wealthy.

Duh.

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/wealth-poverty/lot-give/charitable-foundations-arent-just-%C3%BCber-rich

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Mar 15
1 edit

These are clearly separate from the 144,0 ...[text shortened]... Trib here on earth and
Yes, you are correct. They are two different groups.

And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

(Revelation 7:4 NASB)

This group of 144,000 are descendants of the tribes of Israel and are protected from being harmed during the great tribulation. They are the same group as mentioned in Revelation 14.

Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder, and the voice which I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps. And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one could learn the song except the one hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth. These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they have kept themselves chaste. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and to the Lamb. And no lie was found in their mouth; they are blameless.

(Revelation 14:1-5 NASB)

The other group (a great multitude which no one could count) mentioned in Revelation 7:9 is the completion of those mentioned as being slain in Revelation 6:9-11.

After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; and they cry out with a loud voice, saying,

“Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?” I said to him, “My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them. They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any heat; for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.”

(Revelation 7:9-17 NASB)

The Seal of God is God's Name (singular). It is not three names or two names, but a single NAME, which I believe to be the same for the Lamb (the Son) and His Father, which is YH or Yah as in HalleluYah (Prase the LORD) Holy! Holy! Holy!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Mar 15

Having your own charitable foundation could make you obscenely wealthy.

Duh.

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/wealth-poverty/lot-give/charitable-foundations-arent-just-%C3%BCber-rich
Charitable foundations are non-profit almost by definition.

I'm not conservative nor a Republican. I don't think like that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Mar 15

Yes, you are correct. They are two different groups.

And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

(Revelation 7:4 NASB)

This group of 144,000 are descendants of the tribes of Israel and are protected from being harmed during the great tribulation. Th ...[text shortened]... (the Son) and His Father, which is YH or Yah as in HalleluYah (Prase the LORD) Holy! Holy! Holy!
The two groups he mentions are the one in Rev. 7:4 and the one in Rev. 14:1. They are the same group, numbered 144,000.

The other group you mention from Rev. 7:9 is vastly different. A great multitude, which no man could number, cannot be a group with a number, the 144,000. They are not the elite, or the select. They have earned their place by shedding their blood for the Lamb, and giving up their lives in His name. They are the martyrs for Christ. Their number far surpasses the 144,000, which is why I call the Tribulation the Christian Holocaust. Their number could reach a billion, spread out over every nation on earth at that time.