1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 14:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    That is what collectivism is all about.

Essentially you centralize all power to one man, and then try to have a beauty contest to see who is best suited to hold the job.

It is then you hear how intelligent they are, how nice they are, how much better they are at running the lives of everyone around them than people are running their own lives. This sor ...[text shortened]... if you could not live without them before, how on earth could you ever manage without them now?
    Comparing Liberalism to the AntiChrist is absurd and insulting and ignorant.

Why don't you just come out and SAY you don't give a damn about people in poverty? As long as you can get up out of your own comfy bed in the morning, eat your bacon and eggs and watch the morning news on your own TV, you can't be bothered to give a damn about those who can't do ANY of these things, right?

Those who CAN, DO. Those who can NOT, sit around and moralize about those who CAN.
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 16:011 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Never mind "Noah"; no one is interested in "Noah" or your pretentious offers of a "Bible study".

What people are interested in is is why you are lying about not knowing who @beauroberts is, and why you hold an opposing opinion to Galveston75 on whether receiving blood is a "matter of personal choice".
    That's why people need to study the Bible.
    (2 Peter 3:5, 6) For they deliberately ignore this fact, that long ago there were heavens and an earth standing firmly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God; 6 and that by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was flooded with water.

(1 Corinthians 10:11) Now these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for a warning to us upon whom the ends of the systems of things have come.
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 01:571 edit
    Originally posted by roigam
    (2 Peter 3:5, 6) For they deliberately ignore this fact, that long ago there were heavens and an earth standing firmly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God; 6 and that by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was flooded with water.

(1 Corinthians 10:11) Now these t ...[text shortened]... and they were written for a warning to us upon whom the ends of the systems of things have come.
    Unless you are claiming that blood transfusions cause sea levels to rise this is not relevant to the discussion.
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 02:251 edit
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Unless you are claiming that blood transfusions cause sea levels to rise this is not relevant to the discussion.
    None of this is relevant to the beast. D likes to put people off track.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 05:16
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Why don't you just come out and SAY you don't give a damn about people in poverty? As long as you can get up out of your own comfy bed in the morning, eat your bacon and eggs and watch the morning news on your own TV, you can't be bothered to give a damn about those who can't d ...[text shortened]... ight?

Those who CAN, DO. Those who can NOT, sit around and moralize about those who CAN.
    Obama doesn't give a damn about people in poverty, but he has you and other liberal Democrats deceived into believeing he does care. 😏
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 14:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Obama doesn't give a damn about people in poverty, but he has you and other liberal Democrats deceived into believeing he does care. 😏
    And Boehner and the republicans don't give a damn about anybody not in the top 1%, like you and the rest of their supporters. Yet you still support them, even as they work the laws to try to keep you down. Sheep. All of you conservative republicans who keep supporting those old, rich, white men in office are just sheep following the goats into the slaughterhouse. Are you also willing to give up your salvation for them, too, as they convince you to continue to let the bottom 1% in this country die in the streets?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 20:53
    And Boehner and the republicans don't give a damn about anybody not in the top 1%, like you and the rest of their supporters. Yet you still support them, even as they work the laws to try to keep you down. Sheep. All of you conservative republicans who keep supporting those old, rich, white men in office are just sheep following the goats into the slaugh ...[text shortened]... , too, as they convince you to continue to let the bottom 1% in this country die in the streets?
    Those are lies from the devil. It is the liberal Democrats who want to keep the nation down so they can remain in power by gaining votes by taking from those that work to give to those that don't. Disregarding the U.S Constitution, turning loose captive terrorists, deliberately keeping the borders unsecure, allowing illegal immigrants to stay, and even killing the unborn babies is fine as long as they can keep their liberal voting base happy. I despise the liberal Democrats. To me they rate with ISIS as the scum of the earth.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '15 11:173 edits

(1 Corinthians 10:11) Now these t ...[text shortened]... and they were written for a warning to us upon whom the ends of the systems of things have come.
    Instead of replying to this post twice, how about about addressing my post where I caught you being dishonest (again) about the beauroberts thread. It's on page 4, 4th post up from the bottom.

In case you miss it because you...

- don't come here often enough*
    - don't get to read all the replies to your posts*
    - forget where you posted because you are getting old*

- are shunning me**
    - are pretending to shun me**
    - are pretending to have not noticed my post**
    - are claiming to care for a sick family member while actually playing chess here**

- your tux didn't come back from the cleaners***
    - there was an earthquake and the earth swallowed you up***
    - there was a heard of elephants in your bed***
    - the apocalypse occurred and you discovered you are in fact the Beast***

* excuses you have used
    ** excuses Galveston75 has used
    *** other great excuses for future use
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 04:161 edit

Why don't you just come out and SAY you don't give a damn about people in poverty? As long as you can get up out of your own comfy bed in the morning, eat your bacon and eggs and watch the morning news on your own TV, you can't be bothered to give a damn about those who can't d ...[text shortened]... ight?

Those that care about the poor give their time and money to the poor Suzy. Go ahead and judge me if you wish.

I assume you do these things on your own, right? In fact, those of faith give much more of the time and money to the poor than those who are not of faith.

As for those not of faith, I find most are left wingers who favor having government take care of the poor for them. Think of it, they sit around and do nothing while agitating for the government to force them to give more of the money to the poor. The sad part is, as we both know, the poor receive a small fraction of the tax dollars we send in to the federal abyss.
  10. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 05:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Instead of replying to this post twice, how about about addressing my post where I caught you being dishonest (again) about the beauroberts thread. It's on page 4, 4th post up from the bottom.

In case you miss it because you...

- don't come here often enough*
    - don't get to read all the replies to your posts*
    - forget where you posted because ...[text shortened]... * excuses you have used
    ** excuses Galveston75 has used
    *** other great excuses for future use
    Ha! there u r again! u still didn't say what a divegeester is.
    Is it perhaps some kind of animal?, vegetable?, mineral?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 15:40
    Ha! there u r again! u still didn't say what a divegeester is.
    Is it perhaps some kind of animal?, vegetable?, mineral?
    Running in circles with fingers in ears, saying "Naa, naa, naa... I can't hear you!"

Nice, ignoring his question while disrespecting him for asking it.

Too bad that tactic doesn't make you look any better or make your argument any more credible.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 15:53
    Originally posted by whodey
    Those that care about the poor give their time and money to the poor Suzy. Go ahead and judge me if you wish.

I assume you do these things on your own, right? In fact, those of faith give much more of the time and money to the poor than those who are not of faith.

As for those not of faith, I find most are left wingers who favor having government take ...[text shortened]... both know, the poor receive a small fraction of the tax dollars we send in to the federal abyss.
    I give my time to the homeless because I cannot give enough money to the cause. If I was obscenely rich, I'd do some "on the street" improvements to their quality of life and call it a "charitable contribution" on my taxes. Getting these people to needed rehab and treatment is a pipedream I wish I could make true. Even though a good portion of them are vets, the Veterans assistance programs let them down, and that's a national disgrace.

I'm one of those 'left-wingers' you run down all the time. I wish to God that some of our 'so-called' representatives could see these truths for themselves and get on the bus towards giving these people some relief. It's too bad that you're comfortably sitting on the bandwagon of "the people on the street don't get any of the money we shovel towards them" group. This myth only keeps the ones who need the assistance from getting it because the ball never even starts rolling in the first place. They don't even really need your money. It's better spent on providing assistance and quality of life for these people, and that takes infrastructure. The few people out on the street trying to make things a little better are way, WAY too few and far between.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 16:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Those are lies from the devil. It is the liberal Democrats who want to keep the nation down so they can remain in power by gaining votes by taking from those that work to give to those that don't. Disregarding the U.S Constitution, turning loose captive terrorists, deliberately keeping the borders unsecure, allowing illegal immigrants to stay, and even kill ...[text shortened]... base happy. I despise the liberal Democrats. To me they rate with ISIS as the scum of the earth.
    Yeah, you keep listening to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. They'll lead you straight to hell.

What will you say to your Lord when he asks you why you didn't lift a finger (or your wallet) to help your brothers who are worse off than you? Or why you continued to support those who are rich over those with nothing?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 17:55
    Yeah, you keep listening to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. They'll lead you straight to hell.

What will you say to your Lord when he asks you why you didn't lift a finger (or your wallet) to help your brothers who are worse off than you? Or why you continued to support those who are rich over those with nothing?
    I have often lifted a finger and my wallet to help a brother in need. I don't need a government to do it for me like you liberal Democrats. The government does not do it very well or else there would be no need for me to lift a finger or my wallet to help a brother in need. 😏
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 17:57
    I give my time to the homeless because I cannot give enough money to the cause. If I was obscenely rich, I'd do some "on the street" improvements to their quality of life and call it a "charitable contribution" on my taxes. Getting these people to needed rehab and treatment is a pipedream I wish I could make true. Even though a good portion of them are v ...[text shortened]... le out on the street trying to make things a little better are way, WAY too few and far between.
    Your government might put you in prison for tax fraud too. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree