1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 00:16
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    I have never said go against scripture neither do I promote that. You tend to take things out of context to put words in other people's mouths. On several occasions I have called you on that.
    Funny how you can't answer a simple yes no question with a yes or no.

By not answering it directly you do not support scripture. Scripture is clear, you try to muddy. This way you can keep people like suzi happy and you feel free to call abortion supporters and those who support homosexuality as good brother and sister.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 01:34
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Funny how you can't answer a simple yes no question with a yes or no.

By not answering it directly you do not support scripture. Scripture is clear, you try to muddy. This way you can keep people like suzi happy and you feel free to call abortion supporters and those who support homosexuality as good brother and sister.
    The reason I don't like doing that with you, is because of your history of putting words into others mouths. You do recall telling me what I meant even tho you had no clue.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 01:38
    The reason I don't like doing that with you, is because of your history of putting words into others mouths. You do recall telling me what I meant even tho you had no clue.
    Excuses. Be direct and mean what you say. You are too liberal to admit homosexuality is inherently evil. You might make ahreement in some indirect way, but then turn around and make comments possubly supporting it.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 02:36
    Excuses. Be direct and mean what you say. You are too liberal to admit homosexuality is inherently evil. You might make ahreement in some indirect way, but then turn around and make comments possubly supporting it.
    You simply refuse to see those things I have written to you. You look for things to validate your views and accusations are spewed no matter what is said.

I am not liberal leaning in any capacity, accept between your ears. I have said homosexuality is a sin, I debate for life since I believe abortion is taking innocent human life in all cases except saving the mother's life.

You are blinded by your desire to find faults. So you will find faults, if they are there, or not, since you will make them up as you go regardless.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 03:39
    You simply refuse to see those things I have written to you. You look for things to validate your views and accusations are spewed no matter what is said.

I am not liberal leaning in any capacity, accept between your ears. I have said homosexuality is a sin, I debate for life since I believe abortion is taking innocent human life in all cases except sav ...[text shortened]... u will find faults, if they are there, or not, since you will make them up as you go regardless.
    For being so consistent you certainly change your mnd and need reminding of what the Bible says.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 04:05
    For being so consistent you certainly change your mnd and need reminding of what the Bible says.
    I've been consistent, you'd seen that if were not so set on changing my meaning and intent.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 05:14
    I have said homosexuality is a sin,
    What is your advice to homosexuals?
    And in particular to homosexual clergy.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 08:31
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    What is your advice to homosexuals?
    And in particular to homosexual clergy.
    The same as it would be to adulterers and liars, repent.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 11:49
    The same as it would be to adulterers and liars, repent.
    I do not know what you mean.

What if you, as a heterosexual, were told to "repent" - what would that mean to you?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 12:18

What if you, as a heterosexual, were told to "repent" - what would that mean to you?
    If we were talking about getting right with God, the lifestyle they have isn't acceptable to
    God. It is still no different than any other sin, they are not a class different than the rest of
    us. If they didn't know what repent meant and why that would be a conversation.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 12:42

Broke my word to you, sorry!
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 12:48
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    ..the glory of God. ...
    Ah yes. Genocide, misogyny, hate and intolerance. Rape slavery and torture. Glory be!
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 12:57
    Originally posted by @apathist
    Ah yes. Genocide, misogyny, hate and intolerance. Rape slavery and torture. Glory be!
    All the reasons mankind is going to be judged.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 16:19

It would mean your morality is not rooted in God.

You believe morality is rooted in people. It is not. This is the basis of your error.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Sep '17 16:20
    It would mean your morality is not rooted in God.

You believe morality is rooted in people. It is not. This is the basis of your error.
    God is a byproduct of man's morality. Nothing more.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree