1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '17 20:50
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Who are you to say what people are?

You have the assessment credibility of a cauliflower.
    A follower of what the Bible says. Those who disagree with God's truth are children of Satan.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 07:40
    Originally posted by @eladar
    A follower of what the Bible says. Those who disagree with God's truth are children of Satan.
    The bible also tell's us that God's truth is written on the heart of all men, even non-believers, and that if they adhere to their conscience they are following his law.

So the 'son of satan' thing is your personal assessment, not God's. Unless of course you consider yourself God?!
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 10:54
    You realize you are once again giving Satan more power than he deserves? Can you
    produce a scripture where Satan is called the father of people?

You smear Jesus with ugly names and you give Satan greater status than he should have,
    who do you serve again?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 11:35
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    You realize you are once again giving Satan more power than he deserves? Can you

You smear Jesus with ugly names and you give Satan greater status than he should have,
    who do you serve again?
    Good question.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 23:43
    Originally posted by @kellyjay

who do you serve again?
    1 John 3:10

By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.

Glad to educate you about what the Bible says.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 23:55
    Originally posted by @eladarOnly relevant for professed Christians I guess, but is there a sinful lifestyle that would lead to spiritual death? Or are you of the opinion that if you claim Jesus as lord that's a one way ticket to eternal life?
    If you violate people's rights, you are a bad person. Btw, your God is a horrible entity. There is definitely a resistance, and you don't know who wins. shh
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    19 Sep '17 23:59
    Originally posted by @eladar1 John 3:10

By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.

Glad to educate you about what the Bible says.[/b]
    So you don't know up from down. I'm ashamed of you. You are a giant retard.
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    20 Sep '17 00:03
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    I'm not too sure chaney3 is a reliable authority on what a 'real christian' should be.
    The irony should break your head but you are stronger than that. d2becker I have no faith in you
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '17 00:07
    Originally posted by @apathist
    So you don't know up from down. I'm ashamed of you. You are a giant retard.
    Turdy face to you.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Sep '17 02:25
    1 John 3:10

Glad to educate you about what the Bible says.
    Tip hat. I was wrong I was thinking of him actually fathering, but you were right, the children who don't practice righteousness.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree