1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 23:411 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    we are busy teaching and preaching, how anyone can read the gospel and not get the sense of a public ministry is quite beyond me, oh but wait, that's right, you pay someone to do it for you, when Christ returns and asks for his talent back, what will you say, I hid it in the ground?
    What talent did Christ give you?

The Instructor
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 23:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What talent did chrit give you?

The Instructor
    i am articulate and diplomatic, not to mention devilishly handsome and a chess genius.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 23:54
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    Jesus in the old testament was 'The Word'. The word became flesh and dwelt among us.

[b]John 1:14

King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.[/b]
    Yeah he is but what does that have to do with the scriptures I just posted?
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 23:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Why are you so stubborn? You are headed for Hellfire unless you change your attitude. We are all trying to help you and there is no way you could not understand. It is just stubbornness on your part. Can't you see that sonship was explaining that might and almighty or interchangeable when it comes to God. He is the mighty God and He is the almighty God. ...[text shortened]... place and mighty in another place. It is referring to the same God, doofus.

The Instructor
    I'm done replying to your insults. Don't expect anything from me at all. You are rude and certianly not a Christian by your comments and frankly not worth answering........
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 00:11
    I have a challenge for all.

Show a scripture or scriptures that says word for word that the holy spirit, Jesus and his Father are the same spirit being? Nothing vague or maybe it says it but a scripture that anyone from any time has said they are the same spirit being?

For instance to counter Deut 6:14 says: "Our God is 1 God." ( Ever wonder why it says that? )

So the challenge now would be to find a simple scripture that says: Our God is 3 God's in 1.

Fair enough...Go.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 00:22
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'm done replying to your insults. Don't expect anything from me at all. You are rude and certianly not a Christian by your comments and frankly not worth answering........
    Your comment shows how filled with pride you are.

The instructor
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 00:27

Show a scripture or scriptures that says word for word that the holy spirit, Jesus and his Father are the same spirit being? Nothing vague or maybe it says it but a scripture that anyone from any time has said they are the same spirit being?

For instance to counter Deut 6:14 says: "Our God is 1 God." ( Ever wonder why ...[text shortened]... would be to find a simple scripture that says: Our God is 3 God's in 1.

Fair enough...Go.
    And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

(Matthew 28:18-20 NKJV)

The instructor
  8. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 00:47
    Yeah he is but what does that have to do with the scriptures I just posted?
    I think I gave an answer, please reread post and subsequent to RC if you wish.
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 00:481 edit

For instance to counter Deut 6:14 says: "Our God is 1 God." ( Ever wonder why ...[text shortened]... would be to find a simple scripture that says: Our God is 3 God's in 1.

Fair enough...Go.
    This is getting old, I think I'll pass.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 01:281 edit
    So it seems God is clearly being referred to here as the "Almighty God" as these scriptiures are not speaking of Jesus.
    Again...Jesus is never referred to as the "Almighty God" ever...........

Lies.

The plain truth is the Jehovah is both the Mighty God and the Almighty God.

And Isaiah says that the child born is the Mighty God. The child then has to be Jehovah.

You have no case.
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 03:08
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    This is getting old, I think I'll pass.
    Does this mean you have no such scriptures you can find?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 03:08
    Originally posted by sonship
    So it seems God is clearly being referred to here as the "Almighty God" as these scriptiures are not speaking of Jesus.
    Again...Jesus is never referred to as the "Almighty God" ever...........

Lies.

The plain truth is the Jehovah is both the Mighty God and the Almighty God.

And Isaiah says that the child born is the Mighty God. The child then has to be Jehovah.

You have no case.
    Those scriptures lie?
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 03:23
    "And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son ( two names being mentioned here, not a third though of the holy spirit ) and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen."

For the poster of this scripture it doesn't come close to a scripture that says" The holy spirit, Jesus and the Father are the same spirit being".

It does say that Jesus authority was "given" to him. By whom was it given? His Father. Not the holy spirit or something he already had within him. But "GIVEN" to him by his superior Father.
    If he were indeed some part of God his Father, why did it have to be given to him? Why didn't he already have that authority? It's because he did not have it in all his existance before this time.
    The Bible never speaks of the holy spirit having this authourity that only Almighty God has.
    Jesus earned this authority and it was granted to him by his Father.
    If they were all God there would be no weaknesses among them as accoring to the trinity they are "all knowing and all powerful", unless the description has somehow morphed into some another meaning.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 04:291 edit
    Those scriptures lie?
    No, the lies are of those who twist the words of the Scripture like Russell, Rutherford and you.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 08:13
    Originally posted by sonship
    No, the lies are of those who twist the words of the Scripture like Russell, Rutherford and you.
    how many people have these men killed, how many did your church fathers kill and condemn to death?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree