Islam, not the religion of peace:

Islam, not the religion of peace:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Sep 12

Originally posted by FMF
Of course not. I am simply rebutting your claim that the anger and violence has nothing to do with the film.
I never said that! YOU REALLY DO NEED TO READ the full posts.
Kelly

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Sep 12

Originally posted by FMF
And towards whom might I be "promoting hate" do you think?
Who knows, and before this gets to far...I really don't think you would bad
choice of words on my part, I'm sorry.
Kelly

F

Moves
16 Sep 12

Originally posted by KellyJay
Who knows, and before this gets to far...I really don't think you would bad
choice of words on my part, I'm sorry.
RJHinds has already picked up this particular ball and started running with it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Sep 12

Originally posted by FMF
You have the right to say "the dumbest thing" about a serious topic just as I have the right to call you on it.
What parts of my opinion didn't you like?
The part I stessed I thought specific people planned to kill someone and they
used the film as an excuse? You blew that off!

The part where I said I thought by word of mouth people were being told they
needed to be offended?

The part where I said I thought that people who hate this country where using
this to recuit?

What was dumb about any of that?
Kelly

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Sep 12

Originally posted by FMF
RJHinds has already picked up this particular ball and started running with it.
Well then I guess you see that it doesn't take much to get a ball rolling even
when you don't want one too, just think how easy it is when you do!
Kelly

F

Moves
16 Sep 12

Originally posted by FMF
I certainly do not promote "hatred" against Christians or any other group.

Originally posted by RJHinds
Yes you do. 😏
If you could cite a few of my posts "promoting hatred" against Christians, maybe you could make a case.

F

Moves
16 Sep 12

You can lay all my words at my feet not sonhouse's he can be head
accountable for his own.
Kelly
If you will read that post again you will see it was an overview of what had been said by various people on this thread so far.

F

Moves
16 Sep 12

What parts of my opinion didn't you like?
The part I stessed I thought specific people planned to kill someone and they
used the film as an excuse? You blew that off!
I did not blow it off. I said that violent protests in Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, Lebanon, Gaza, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, India and Indonesia [for example] have everything to do with anger at the content of the film, while the assassination in Libya is something else, planned and carried out not by all the protesters in Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, Lebanon, Gaza, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, India and Indonesia, but by assassins and will most likely be seen in hindsight as just another chapter in the War on Terror.

F

Moves
16 Sep 12

What was dumb about any of that?
Kelly
It was you who mentioned "the dumbest thing" in your post. Which bit did you mean?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Sep 12

Originally posted by FMF
If you could cite a few of my posts "promoting hatred" against Christians, maybe you could make a case.
Truth is all the case I need. 😏

F

Moves
16 Sep 12

Truth is all the case I need. 😏
As I thought. You're just being a blowhard.

It's rather silly to accuse me of promoting "hatred" against Christians when every single one of my posts stretching back over 6 years is in the public domain. If you had even one post, you'd have delivered a Gotcha! by now. Instead all we have from you is yahoo chat room type throwaway remarks plus emoticons.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Sep 12

Originally posted by FMF
As I thought. You're just being a blowhard.

It's rather silly to accuse me of promoting "hatred" against Christians when every single one of my posts stretching back over 6 years is in the public domain. If you had even one post, you'd have delivered a Gotcha! by now. Instead all we have from you is yahoo chat room type throwaway remarks plus emoticons.
You must think by having the last word, you win. But that is not the way it is. It is the one with the truth that wins. So looking up posts of something you might have said six years ago is not the way I operate. 😏

F

Moves
16 Sep 12

You must think by having the last word, you win. But that is not the way it is. It is the one with the truth that wins. So looking up posts of something you might have said six years ago is not the way I operate. 😏
Then where is an example of me promoting "hatred" of Christianity? Surely you cannot think that simply claiming that I do so without giving an example is a credible way for you to "operate"?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Sep 12

Originally posted by FMF
Then where is an example of me promoting "hatred" of Christianity? Surely you cannot think that simply claiming that I do so without giving an example is a credible way for you to "operate"?
Quoting source does not work on this site. I have been there, done that repeatedly. It is not worth my time anymore for people like you. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Sep 12
1 edit

Quoting source does not work on this site. I have been there, done that repeatedly. It is not worth my time anymore for people like you. 😏
In other words, you can't find one. BTW, I am the one you should be calling out for hatred against christians, accept on my part its not hate, just disappointment, disgust and disdain. In other words, Christianity in 3D.