1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 23:51
    Originally posted by finnegan
    So if we follow your logic, provided you announce that you have faith then you can behave in whatever way suits you. It's OK to be totally unpleasant and nasty because Abraham fell short of perfect? This sounds a mighty convenient licence to indulge yourself in whatever takes your fancy.

In your own terms you may believe yourself to be right in this ass ...[text shortened]... ut even you, I am pleased to see, do not go so far as to dispute your being an obnoxious bigot.
    No, if I truly believe and have saving faith, I will will repent of my sins. It does
    not mean I automatically will do what people think is right. I must develop
    into a mature Christian. Even though I am 68 years old physically, I am at
    most a teenager in my spiritual maturity with God as a Christian. I am not
    committing adultry or murder; and if I did, that would be proof I was just
    claiming to be a Christian and have faith.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 00:02
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No, if I truly believe and have saving faith, I will will repent of my sins. It does
    not mean I automatically will do what people think is right. I must develop
    into a mature Christian. Even though I am 68 years old physically, I am at
    most a teenager in my spiritual maturity with God as a Christian. I am not
    committing adultry or murder; and if I did, that would be proof I was just
    claiming to be a Christian and have faith.
    This is an international web site frequented by people with all manner of faiths and belief systems. It is nothing other than a matter of common decency that you should consider taking your hostility and animosity to a Christian message board where your theories and pronouncements will have an audience that will perhaps be welcoming. For you to fail to recognize the eclecticism and diversity of this community, and your failure to exhibit some measure of self control and respect, is surely a sign that you are not "developing into a mature Christian".
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 00:111 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    This is an international web site frequented by people with all manner of faiths and belief systems. It is nothing other than a matter of common decency that you should consider taking your hostility and animosity to a Christian message board where your theories and pronouncements will have an audience that will perhaps be welcoming. For you to fail to recognize ...[text shortened]... f control and respect, is surely a sign that you are not "developing into a mature Christian".
    I believe it is evidence that I am becoming more like Christ, especially if my
    words make some want to kill me. But I admit I have a long way to go before
    I could make them that angry with me.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 00:18
    My post was about demonstrating an appropriate degree of common decency in a diverse online environment. You haven't addressed what I said at all.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 00:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    My post was about demonstrating an appropriate degree of common decency in a diverse online environment. You haven't addressed what I said at all.
    I never seem to be able to address what you say. Do you really think that is
    going to change with your attitude? 😏
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 00:24
    I never seem to be able to address what you say. Do you really think that is
    going to change with your attitude?
    Why would you think trying to make people angry with you is an appropriate form of behaviour on a Spirituality Forum?
  7. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 01:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why would you think trying to make people angry with you is an appropriate form of behaviour on a Spirituality Forum?
    If I follow his logic, (which is somewhat comical) He think that since jesus made people angry with his words, and he is doing the same thing, he is following in his footsteps.

Dasa and RJ seem to be merging into one person. I have a hard time believing that someone can be this ignorant. I don't know why he hasn't at least recieved a forum ban for starting tis thread.

Here I am hoping for a forum ban when he really should be banned for cheating, but that is another topic.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 03:19
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    If I follow his logic, (which is somewhat comical) He think that since jesus made people angry with his words, and he is doing the same thing, he is following in his footsteps.

Dasa and RJ seem to be merging into one person. I have a hard time believing that someone can be this ignorant. I don't know why he hasn't at least recieved a forum ban for starti ...[text shortened]... oping for a forum ban when he really should be banned for cheating, but that is another topic.
    Why don't you just kill me and get it over with? 😏
  9. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 03:371 edit
    I'm a Christian but it's never right to hate a people or religion per se. I'm against radicals that blow S*** up in the name of their God and some "so called Christians" are guilty of this also. I know the movie "Kingdom of God" is a dramatization but they portray the Muslims of that day as being merciful and chivalrous at times. Apparently there is some historical validity to this also. Lastly while "so called Christian Europe" was in a dark age mostly because of a "So called Christian church" that kept it that way the Arabs and Muslims were advanced in many fields of science and arts so Rj you need to study your history before you launch like you do. You sound like an un-educated idiot. Lastly how will you win your fellow man to Christ by offending them? You earn their trust by friendship. -Manny-
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 04:30
    ... I know he knows more than we could ever dream of knowing.

P.S. Apparently Satan does not think God is omniscient.
    So RJH knows the mind of his god and knows the limits of our dreams.

Does Satan realise your extraordinary powers RJ? (and i'm not talking about
    your miraculous chess prowess)
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 05:06
    Originally posted by menace71
    I'm a Christian but it's never right to hate a people or religion per se. I'm against radicals that blow S*** up in the name of their God and some "so called Christians" are guilty of this also. I know the movie "Kingdom of God" is a dramatization but they portray the Muslims of that day as being merciful and chivalrous at times. Apparently there is some h ...[text shortened]... fellow man to Christ by offending them? You earn their trust by friendship. -Manny-
    When Christ said love your neighbor, He was not talking about everyone
    including Satan like the liberals would have us believe. Anyone that will
    open there eyes should see Islam is a Satanic religion and the exact opposite
    of Christianity. Didn't Christ say we can not have two masters. If you are
    for Christ and Christianity you can't also be for Muhammad and Islam. Christ
    does not like lukewarm Christians. You need to make up your mind before
    He spews you out.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 05:08
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    So RJH knows the mind of his god [b]and knows the limits of our dreams.

Does Satan realise your extraordinary powers RJ? (and i'm not talking about
    your miraculous chess prowess)[/b]
    I never said such things, and I have no special powers or abilities.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 05:12
    If your approach satisfies or amuses you - or makes you feel more and more like Jesus Christ - but is nevertheless ineffective or alienating, how can it be anything other than vanity on your part?
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 08:32
    When Christ said love your neighbor, He was not talking about everyone
    including Satan like the liberals would have us believe. Anyone that will
    open there eyes should see Islam is a Satanic religion and the exact opposite
    of Christianity. Didn't Christ say we can not have two masters. If you are
    for Christ and Christianity you can't also be for Muha ...[text shortened]... t
    does not like lukewarm Christians. You need to make up your mind before
    He spews you out.
    rj if you were president what would you do regarding islam? what would happen to american muslims? how would you deal with the middle east?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Mar '12 09:33
    Why must you guys resort to hypothetical questions?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree