Islam the Religion of Allah (SATAN)

Islam the Religion of Allah (SATAN)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
31 Mar 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Christ told his disciples to baptize in [b]the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. By saying the name instead of names Christ was indicating the oneness of God in the persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.[/b]
Err excuse me,

When I used this scriptural against the Trinity I believe you debunked it as irrelevant (or something similar) Here you are using it to support the Trinity - how?

The fact that Christ said "name" and not "names" an instruction which was adhered to by the disciples who exclusively baptised in the name of Jesus, (never father, son and holy ghost) is evidence of both Christ's claimed divinity and that he is ONE with God not a third of God.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
31 Mar 12

You mean "the theory of evolution'?
Do not forget your hypothetical concept of God!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Mar 12

Originally posted by kevcvs57
Do not forget your hypothetical concept of God!
I don't see why you think I have a hypothetical concept of God. For God is
explained in the Holy Bible and I follow that description. I do not ask if this,
then that as one would do with a hypothetical. It is atheist that want to make
God hypothetical by doing that kind of questioning about Him.

Moves
31 Mar 12

I don't see why you think I have a hypothetical concept of God. For God is
explained in the Holy Bible and I follow that description. I do not ask if this,
then that as one would do with a hypothetical. It is atheist that want to make
God hypothetical by doing that kind of questioning about Him.
A hypothetical concept is not the same as a hypothetical question.

You hypothesis that god exists because you have no evidence at all for gods existence.

Atheists are not 'trying to make god a hypothetical'. We just want you to prove that your
god exists before believing in it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Mar 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
A hypothetical concept is not the same as a hypothetical question.

You hypothesis that god exists because you have no evidence at all for gods existence.

Atheists are not 'trying to make god a hypothetical'. We just want you to prove that your
god exists before believing in it.
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness
of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of
God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the
world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that
are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,
because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were
thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible
God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals
and creeping things.

Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to
dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the
lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed
forever. Amen.

For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged
the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural
use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing
what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over
to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all
unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full
of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters,
haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the
righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of
death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

(Romans 1:18-32 NKJV)

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
31 Mar 12

You almost understand. Christ, being the Son of God also makes Him God as you
say. So we have God the Father and God the Son, but since God is Spirit, He is not
divided like the physical is divided. The essence of God remains one. In the
physical, when you as a human have a son, he is also human, but the physical is
divided and becomes two. In the c ...[text shortened]... ndicating
the [b]oneness
of God in the persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.[/b]
Lol.... It never ends. So in the "name of the Holy Spirit? I'm still waiting to hear that name?

Moves
31 Mar 12

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness
of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of
God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the
world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that
are made, even H ...[text shortened]... eath, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

(Romans 1:18-32 NKJV)
Did you read and comprehend any of the couple of dozen times I told you that quoting the bible at me was utterly and completely pointless?

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
31 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF
"Allah" is also one of the words for "God" in Indonesian (and Malaysian) along with "Tuhan" and is used by Christians and Muslims alike.
someone should tell ronnie that the word "god" doesn't exist in any of the original manuscripts for judaism or christianity.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Apr 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
someone should tell ronnie that the word "god" doesn't exist in any of the original manuscripts for judaism or christianity.
Not one English word appears in the original manuscripts. So what?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Apr 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
Did you read and comprehend any of the couple of dozen times I told you that quoting the bible at me was utterly and completely pointless?
The point is that you have the evidence in front of you and all around you, so you
are without excuse for denying the truth. Only a fool does that.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
01 Apr 12

Not one English word appears in the original manuscripts. So what?
must be that you invoke satan every time you use the word "god"

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Apr 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
must be that you invoke satan every time you use the word "god"
What do I invoke when I use the word "love"? That word is also not in the original
Jewish or Christian text.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
01 Apr 12

The point is that you have the evidence in front of you and all around you, so you
are without excuse for denying the truth. Only a fool does that.
Beggars belief...

Moves
01 Apr 12

Originally posted by finnegan
Beggars belief...
fu·til·i·ty n. pl. fu·til·i·ties. 1. The quality of having no useful result.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Apr 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Err excuse me,

When I used this scriptural against the Trinity I believe you debunked it as irrelevant (or something similar) Here you are using it to support the Trinity - how?

The fact that Christ said "name" and not "names" an instruction which was adhered to by the disciples who exclusively baptised in the name of Jesus, (never father, son and ...[text shortened]... evidence of both Christ's claimed divinity and that he is ONE with God not a third of God.
Haven't you read that the fullness of the Godhead dwelt in Him bodily. So to
Baptize in the name of Yahshua is the same as baptizing in the name of all three
persons of the Trinity. You are right that God is not divided into thirds. The
Holy Spirit is just as much fully God as the Father is fully God. But there is
only one name under heaven that you must be saved through and that name is
the name of God, YAH. HalleluYah !!! YAHshua is the Son of God and has been
given all power in heaven and Earth. Jesus is a transliteration into English of
the name Yahshua.