Islam the Whore of Babylon

Islam the Whore of Babylon

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Mar 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
i doubt any christian considers you a "fellow"
Satan has fooled Christians into believing the last Pope would be the false prophet
and that the Catholic Church was the Mother of Harlots and Rome and the
Vatican was the city that sits on seven hill even though there are eight hills.
I also was among those fooled into believing that. But now the truth is coming
out. HallleluYah !!! 😏

F

Moves
25 Mar 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Satan has fooled Christians into believing the last Pope would be the false prophet and that the Catholic Church was the Mother of Harlots and Rome and the Vatican was the city that sits on seven hill even though there are eight hills. I also was among those fooled into believing that. But now the truth is coming out.
When did this realization happen to you, RJHinds? Only a few days ago you admitted "I do not even understand the book of Revelation that well" [21 March] and a day of two after that [23 March] you said "The fact that none of us completely understand the book of Revelation proves it is not yet time for us to understand it". You even then go on to claim that you yourself were "fooled" by Satan" And now here you are dishing out this visceral execration against a group of fellow human beings after having looked at a few blogs and YouTube clips?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF
When did this realization happen to you, RJHinds? Only a few days ago you admitted "I do not even understand the book of Revelation that well" [21 March] and a day of two after that [23 March] you said "The fact that none of us completely understand the book of Revelation proves it is not yet time for us to understand it". You even then go on to claim that you y ...[text shortened]... inst a group of fellow human beings after having looked at a few blogs and YouTube clips?
Well, perhaps the Holy Spirit has decided it is time for some of us to begin to
understand.
HalleluYah !!! 😏

F

Moves
25 Mar 12

Well, perhaps the Holy Spirit has decided it is time for some of us to begin to
understand.
A few cut and pastes from blogs and a few YouTube clips and now you understand Revelation when 2 or 3 days ago you claimed that you did not understand it? Seems all rather fickle and feckless, almost ludicrously so. One wonders if you are a satirist, as has been suggested.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Mar 12
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
A few cut and pastes from blogs and a few YouTube clips and now you understand Revelation when 2 or 3 days ago you claimed that you did not understand it? Seems all rather fickle and feckless, almost ludicrously so. One wonders if you are a satirist, as has been suggested.
Wonder, wonder, and more wondering. What will it get you? Will it provide the
truth in your eyes? Let us see.

P.S. You are not looking for the Holy Spirit to teach you, so what should you
know of His methods?

F

Moves
25 Mar 12

Wonder, wonder, and more wondering. What will it get you? Will it provide the truth in your eyes? Let us see.

P.S. You are not looking for the Holy Spirit to teach you, so what should you
know of His methods?
Suggesting that the "Holy Spirit" led you to those blogs and YouTube clips and that having you post here is one of its "methods", just sounds like more parody.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF
Suggesting that the "Holy Spirit" led you to those blogs and YouTube clips and that having you post here is one of its "methods", just sounds like more parody.
Whatever.

F

Moves
25 Mar 12

Whatever.
On another thread recently you admitted that outrageous opinions and claims you stated were "facetious" and a "joke". I don't get why you act miffed when you get called on it. Surely it's just people 'getting the joke'?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF
On another thread recently you admitted that outrageous opinions and claims you stated were "facetious" and a "joke". I don't get why you act miffed when you get called on it. Surely it's just people 'getting the joke'?
Don't be mistaken, this no joke and I am not being facetious. HalleluYah !!! 😏

F

Moves
25 Mar 12

Don't be mistaken, this no joke and I am not being facetious.
I rather think it is just a joke, judging by the way you lay out your case.

When you defended Dasa over his call for genocide against all Muslim men, for days and days, post after post after post, was that "no joke" and "not being facetious" too?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF
I rather think it is just a joke, judging by the way you lay out your case.

When you defended Dasa over his call for genocide against all Muslim men, for days and days, post after post after post, was that "no joke" and "not being facetious" too?
No I was not joking then either. I did not see that he was calling for genocide.
However, I did not understand Revelation either.

Moves
25 Mar 12

This was meant for fellow Christians, not for you. 😏
You don't represent "fellow" Christians. You are an idiot troll who cheats at chess.

F

Moves
25 Mar 12

No I was not joking then either. I did not see that he was calling for genocide.
And yet you asked Dasa - in his hypothetical scenario - to 'spare' Christians. I can't see how you could have made that comment then and yet now claim you "did not see that he was calling for genocide". From what did you want Christians spared?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Mar 12

Originally posted by FMF
And yet you asked Dasa - in his hypothetical scenario - to 'spare' Christians. I can't see how you could have made that comment then and yet now claim you "did not see that he was calling for genocide". From what did you want Christians spared?
I have no idea. I don't recall making such a comment. But it does sound like a good idea.

F

Moves
25 Mar 12

Well, Walid Shoebat was a Muslim terrorist at one time before he saw the light and repented of his sins and accepted Christ as his savior. So he had Muslim friends who turned against him and wanted to kill him.
So your Walid Shoebat anecdote is about a dispute between terrorists or between supporters of terrorism, it seems. Terrorists threatening to kill a terrorist who doesn't want to be a terrorist anymore. You'd have seen similar stories played out in the IRA and ETA and the KKK again and again over the years. Comes with the territory. What does your Walid Shoebat anecdote tell us about ordinary Muslims?