1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 08:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have no idea. I don't recall making such a comment. But it does sound like a good idea.
    What sounds like a good idea?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 08:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    So your Walid Shoebat anecdote is about a dispute between terrorists or between supporters of terrorism, it seems. Terrorists threatening to kill a terrorist who doesn't want to be a terrorist anymore. You'd have seen similar stories played out in the IRA and ETA and the KKK again and again over the years. Comes with the territory. What does your Walid Shoebat anecdote tell us about ordinary Muslims?
    All Muslims are following a strong delusion created by Satan.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 08:52
    All Muslims are following a strong delusion created by Satan.
    I asked what your Walid Shoebat anecdote tells us about ordinary Muslims. You cannot extrapolate something about "all Muslims" from a story about a terrorist trying to turn his back on his criminal associates.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 08:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    I asked what your Walid Shoebat anecdote tells us about ordinary Muslims. You cannot extrapolate something about "all Muslims" from a story about a terrorist trying to turn his back on his criminal associates.
    He became a Christian. Does that tell you something?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 09:00
    He became a Christian. Does that tell you something?
    Well you tell us: you think Walid Shoebat becoming a Christian tells us something about "all Muslims"? Do you really think an anecdote about a terrorist can be applied to ordinary Muslims?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 09:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well you tell us: you think Walid Shoebat becoming a Christian tells us something about "all Muslims"? Do you really think an anecdote about a terrorist can be applied to ordinary Muslims?
    Yes, all Muslims are potential terrorist, but a few Muslims can repent of their
    sins and turn to Christ for forgiveness. HalleluYah !!!
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 09:15
    Yes, all Muslims are potential terrorist, but a few Muslims can repent of their
    sins and turn to Christ for forgiveness. HalleluYah !!!
    And how exactly do you extract "all Muslims are potential terrorists" from Walid Shoebat's story about himself?
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 09:27
    Mohammed is an anti-Christ and a false prophet.
    Islam is the whore of Babylon.
    Mecca is known as the city of seven hills by the Arabs.
    Islam is bastardized just like a whore is bastardized.

The strick Muslim's would just as soon cut your head off as look at you.

There’s a pall of fear over the civilized world. Cause? Islam. Islam has pronounced itse ...[text shortened]... ed
    swords representing Islam and the other part was arabic meaning "in the name of Allah".
    i bet you were masturbating while you wrote that 😞
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 09:321 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    And how exactly do you extract "all Muslims are potential terrorists" from Walid Shoebat's story about himself?
    I guess it's a God given ability. HalleluYah !!!
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 09:42
    I guess it's a God given ability.
    I think you are right to raise the issue of your "ability".

Your interpretation of the Walid Shoebat story is a complete non-sequitur about which the only thing that's on target is the fact it matches your agenda. If that's how you interpret the Walid Shoebat story, one wonders how reliable your interpretation of Revelation is.
  11. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 10:541 edit
    Mohammed is an anti-Christ and a false prophet.
    Islam is the whore of Babylon.
    Mecca is known as the city of seven hills by the Arabs.
    Islam is bastardized just like a whore is bastardized.

The strick Muslim's would just as soon cut your head off as look at you.

There’s a pall of fear over the civilized world. Cause? Islam. Islam has pronounced itse ed
    swords representing Islam and the other part was arabic meaning "in the name of Allah".
    It's precisely because of entrenched bigots such as yourself that Christianity has such a bad name these days. Such blinkered thinking is a condition generated by stupidity and ignorance. It is in no way different from the grotesques acts of fundamentalist Islamic terrorism you deplore. Your views are abhorrent to any right-thinking individual. They are based on fear and doubt, and they will only lead to unrest and incitement to struggle. RJHinds, you are not only one sad individual, but, more worrying, you are a danger to society. My Islamic friends have more compassion in their fingertips than you can comprehend in the whole of your universe.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 11:08
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    It's precisely because of entrenched bigots such as yourself that Christianity has such a bad name these days. Such blinkered thinking is a condition generated by stupidity and ignorance. It is in no way different from the grotesques acts of fundamentalist Islamic terrorism you abhor. Your views are abhorrent to any right-thinking individual. They are based on fear and doubt. RJHinds, you are a sad individual and I pity you.
    he's trollin 4sure, i wouldn't take his comments too seriously
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 11:191 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    he's trollin 4sure, i wouldn't take his comments too seriously
    There aren't even any Muslims here to debate theology with him. Who is he hoping to insult?
  14. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 12:374 edits
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    i doubt any christian considers you a "fellow"
    I doubt any christian considers you a "fellow"

We Christians consider one another brothers and sisters in Christ because of the Spirit of Christ that we all share. It has nothing to do with us all having the same opinions about such things as who is the Babylon the Mother of Harlots.

If a man has received Christ, he is my brother in Christ. I am his brother in Christ.

The blood that was shed on the cross for me as a believer was the same blood shed for another believer. We are taught only to discern if Jesus has received a person. If we sense the Christ has we should also receive them.

"Therefore receive one another, as Christ also received you to the glory of God." (Rom. 15:7)

If you become a believer VoidSpirit you may rest assured that I will also call you fellow Christian or brother, not based on out likeminded opinions on this matter of who the Harlot might be, but on us both belonging to Christ.

I do not agree with or like Ron's thoughts here on Revelation 17,18. He may not agree with me on what I would say. If we both have received the Christ we receive one another as fellow Christians.

Hallelujah, --- I mean Praise the Lord.

In a another post I'll share why the interpretation of Revelation's Babylon as Islam is not too good.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 12:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    There aren't even any Muslims here to debate theology with him. Who is he hoping to insult?
    LOL, i know, hes a cowboy, maybe he just like shooting his pistil into the air, who can say?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree